Alien Tech (Open to Everyone)
(Basic Idea is my characters impregnate by an unknown advance alien technology that his Scientist/Biology College Major Boyfriend/Girlfriend.  So I’m looking for Boyfriends/Girlfriends, Husbands/Wives, Parent(s) (Birth/Step/Adopt/In-Laws) (1-4), Roommate(s) (1-3), Friends Students/Classmates, Teachers/Professors, Neighbors (1-4) and anything else you all can think of.   And this is not a One-on-One it a group RP.  And if you would have any questions message me)

Name:  .
Description:  .
Extra Info:  .

Name:  Jackson
Description:  Tall (6’6”), Slender/Slightly Muscular Body, Slight Tan Skin, Short Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes
Extra Info:  Bisexual, Two Older Brothers, One Older Sister (Twin Sister), Love Working on Cars, Reading/Writing, Swimming, Winter, Bio-Parents Kicked Him Out, Babysits Kid in Apartment Building, Nickname Hollywood, Crash on Neighbor, Workout, Sophomore in College, Soon to be Pregnant

Jackson was reading one of those sci-fi books head had in his room while listening to some of the random song playing on his I-Pod.  And the thing was he had read those entire books place on his shelves at least three or four times all ready.  As he looked at the clock he figured he should probably go now he could get something to eat before Roommates come back to the dorm.
Jackson slowly marking his place and walked out when he got a call.  Reaching in his jean pockets and pulling out his cell phone and noticed the name on there, “Hey there.”  He answered, “What are you doing?”
(Im tempted to join... you know what im like tho XD)
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
(Sure if not not then i have an idea about an alien trying to live a normalish more of a party live)
Name: Yelas, human name Neil.
Description: As a human he is unremarkable, 5'8" with brown hair and green eyes and a pot belly. His 'alien' form is 6' tall with canine features looking much like an Anthro wolf. he is pregnant with 1 pup. this explains his pot belly as a human
Extra Info: Tries to keep his alien half a secret from his housemate Jackson, unfortunately he is relying on his technology for his pregnancy to remain stable as it is a hybrid with a feline species from his planet.

"Hey just checking in we are still up for the movie night tonight" he answers having called Jackson.
“Yeah Man that’s fine,” Jackson said as he was getting this strange feeling of something was about to happen within the next couple of days.  While his mind flashed to the strange dreams he had been having recently, but just shrugged it off.  “So what are we watching anyway?”  Heading over to the fridge and looking for a beer.  “Damn we need beer Neil can you get some on your way back.”
"I can get some, but you know i dont drink" he answers with a chuckle "its called Mamma boy, its a comedy apparently" he answers with a smile
“Sound interring what it is about anyway,” he asked grabbing a glass and filling it up with water.  “So is Ryan and Titus coming back or spending the night at their Parents’ places?”
"Im not sure what it is about" he admits lying "and no i dont think so, i think its just us for the weekend so we can relax as much as you want" he says as he pulls into the store to get beer. "Any preferences on beer?"
“The good stuff not that cheep stuff that Titus also get.”  He said taking a slip of the water and then looking through the cabinets and seeing they were out of popcorn.  “Also get some popcorn and some Doritos too.”
"Yeah sure thing" he responds "by the way, been meaning to ask... have you been going throught my things? I came home not too long ago to fine my room had been moved around a bit, and your the only one who had been home" he wanted to pry more, enquire if he had taken any of his 'vitamin' pills but figured it would only cause him curiosity.

If he had been, the stuff in it would either give him young based on his Alien dna or make him so horny he would want to be fucked till the next morning. Either way it would end in pregnancy and a very uncomfortable conversation.
“No why would I take your stuff.”  Jackson said even though he was becoming curious now that ne mentioned it.  And giving an idea to go and get some, however he was curious about them ever since that time he was about to take some only to get told not to ever touch.  And he had been scolded like a little child.  “Don’t-worry just get those and I’ll stay out of his room.”
He 'hmm'ed but accepted it "well... ok, i was just curious is all" he admits "i couldn't remember placing those things where i found them is all..." he decided he would lef it drop for now, maybe when drunk he eould be able to answer more truthfully
“Yeah well I’ll see you then,” he said as they hung up and once then he slowly making his way in to Neil’s room and searching for them.  He slowly was going through his Roommate’s stuff and finally found them carefully place everything back.  “I don’t see why I can’t have any of them.”  He dumped a few in his hand and place the bottle back.  Walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a zip-lock baggy and throw them in there then place the bag in his pocket.
The pills actually contained small traces of the aliens DNA as well as nanobots and various compounds to keep his pregnancy on track and healthy. he was unsure what would happen if someone else was to take them, likely case was they would be altered to either become pregnant or be susceptible to becoming pregnant. in the latter case, seeking him or a member of his species out to breed with.

Neil searched the store, finally getting a case of the more expensive brand beer and placing it into the cart. in his belly his cub was waking up and starting to squirm and he tried not to draw attention to himself by gently rubbing his belly trying to sooth it
Jackson was setting up the DVD player and was about finish when he got a call from his Girlfriend.  “Hey there Baby,” he said answered.

Name:  Rachael
Description:  Tall (6’5”), Slender/Muscular Body, Slight Tan Skin, Short Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
Extra Info:  Straight, Workout, Only Child, Sophomore in College, Biology College Major, Work as Office Secretary, Jackson’s Girlfriend

“Hey Baby you doing anything tonight,” Rachael asked as she was wearing a tight short little number.  “I think I can have some free time tonight if you catch my drift.”
“Um yeah,” he said smiling.
Loading up the car he jumped into the drivers seat "damn earth technology... still stuck burning fossil fuels... urgh what id give for a singularity core... atleast they dont smell of fumes" he grumbled as he started it up and started heading home "hope he likes the beer i got him... i never know if its a god brand or not..."
“Well if you are free then come on down Jackson.”  Rachael said.
“Yeah that sound good,” he said looking at the T.V. “oh I’ll be there when I can Rachael.”  He hung up and finish setting the DVD player up.
Neil pulled into the parking space at the front of the dorm room. He had wanted to show his room mate this movie then hopefully, tell hkm the truth about himself. He was curious about how he would handle it but hoped it would be well. Climbing out the car he grabbed the case of beer and the other shopping before heading inside.
"Honey im home!" He called out as a joke as he closed the door behind him
“Well Sweetheart dinner is in my stomach so leftover again for you,” Jackson joked.  “Players up and ready,” he smiled.
Neil laughed and walked through to the lounge to put the dvd in, deciding to make popcorn before he hit play "i hope the beer i got is decent enough for your tastes princess" he calls to him. He was still trying to think of how to break it to him... he had been using a special hypnotic tech to alter his mind while he slept so he atleast shouldn't panic but... it still scared him. If it went wrong he had nowhere to flee to. His ship had needed to be dismantled but he had salvaged as much as he could. As it was he was making his nano pills using an ion reactor in safe under his bed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 308 5,703 Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
  Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 386 5,814 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  Falling Stars (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 210 2,732 Yesterday, 06:51 PM
  Pregnancy Pandemic (Open to All) scoutteam36 196 23,674 03-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 14 202 03-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 596 97,343 03-18-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  alien ressurection (pregnancy) tybo777 3 220 03-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: shotgunsaint
Rainbow Love worth dying for(open to one more) Gadiva22 2 109 03-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 27 1,647 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Loving the neighbour(open for 1 person) Littleittyboy 7 196 03-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy