Alien Tech (Open to Everyone)
“Yeah I know,” Sage said.

The Next Day!
With Yelas all rested up and Rachael, the Twins and Jackson all ready and with Jackson’s news finally told to everyone on board Sage ready the transporter set to Earth.  “If you ever want to see me or Unit again just press this button and we’ll be there.”  Sage stated handing them a key shape item, “Yelas if you want to go them I’ll understand.”
"Theres no point" he says softly, Rachel not bothering to pay attention to him as he expected "she would never allow me anywhere near either herself, the kids or you jacks... i may aswell just stay here till i get my own ship" he shrugs wanting to add 'and turn into a reclusive hermit' but keeps his muzzle shut.
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
“Well I guess this is goodbye.”  Jackson said.
“Yeah well I guess so,” Sage said, “bye,” he waved at them and with one last look form the doctor they were teleported back to earth.  “So I take you want to leave as well?”
"Heh, where would i go?" Yelas asks after watching jackson go "its either stay with you or get my own tiny ship or go live with the emperor and his...son" he says slowly "i cant return to earth now...and i wont be welcomed on my home planet seeing as my family pack has this whole 'purity' thing going and would more than likely hunt me down..." he gives a soft sigh "if i want any form of social connections... where else is there to go?"

"I am under your employ captain, if i didnt want to be here i wouldn't have applied for it" the doctor says with a shrug
“Well then Yelas how about you, but put in an application and you’ll always have place to stay?”  Sage-Jinx suggested a little glad Yelas was staying.
"Ill think about it... i have a feeling its something ill need to discuss with the emperor... cos like hell im moving somewhere without my pup" he says "speaking of.. im going to go check on him" he says heading off to the medical bay wjere the premature pup was being held
“Yeah well he’s under my protection and if he was to sign a contract then he would have to stay and if his hatchling was to sign it too then there is no way they could leave.  Or at least until the contract was up,” Sage said.
The canine nods softly "again... ill think about it... sadly i dont have much to tie me anywhere if you get my meaning" he says "i have my pup... and thats all i have i can say id tieing me to any locations... i have no family to turn yo, and no friends... not now anyway... and no lovers... seeing as i seems to be one of those people noone wants for more than a one night stand"
The lizard nodded and walked off since he was a little depressed being he thought he had a friend in Yelas.  And being that no one want to stay he would soon have to get a new crew since the contracts were ending and soon.  “So maybe I will only have Unit.”
“Father,” Unit said noticing that and storming off to fine Yelas and slamming him to the wall, “father want his friend to stay!”
"He... wha?" Yelas asked trying to hold in the pained whimpers as unit was pressing a bit too firmly "i...i didn't know he saw me that way" he admits "i thought he just saw me as some stray who he needs to help take care of... he never seemed to react to any of my advances with anything... not even irritation" he gave a soft scoff of a chuckle "then again i can't blame him... im a single parent to a pup who has a dangerous sire... yeah... can't blame him for not being interested..."
“Father want his friend to stay he’ll be a lone soon with me and the doctor left once the contracts end.”  Unit EU-J16 said released its grip and walked off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 308 5,703 Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
  Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 386 5,814 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  Falling Stars (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 210 2,732 Yesterday, 06:51 PM
  Pregnancy Pandemic (Open to All) scoutteam36 196 23,674 03-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 14 201 03-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 596 97,343 03-18-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  alien ressurection (pregnancy) tybo777 3 220 03-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: shotgunsaint
Rainbow Love worth dying for(open to one more) Gadiva22 2 109 03-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 27 1,647 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Loving the neighbour(open for 1 person) Littleittyboy 7 196 03-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy