Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone)
(Set in an alternate universe where males are able to become pregnant and give birth from unprotected sex from both males and females.  Basic Idea is my character and his spouse find out they are pregnant months later form a hot and steamy night on their honeymoon.  So I’m looking for Boyfriends/Girlfriends, Husbands/Wives, Parent(s) (Birth/Step/Adopt/In-Laws) (1-4), Roommate(s) (1-3), Friends Students/Classmates, Teachers/Professors, Neighbors (1-4) and anything else you all can think of.   And this is not a One-on-One it a group RP.  And if you would have any questions message me)

Name:  .
Description:  .
Extra Info:  .

Name:  Liam
Description:  Tall (6’5”), Slender Body, Pale Skin, Medium Blonde Hair, Green Eye (Right), Brown Eye (Left) (Heterochromia)
Extra Info:  Bisexual, Only Child, Work as Personal Assistant, Workout, Enjoy Cooking/Grilling, Love Reading, Swimming, Summer, Mother died when he was 10yrs from Breast Cancer, Father lockup in Mental Institution, 3Months Pregnant (Known)

Three and Half Months Ago!
Liam laid there panting from the amazing sex he just had with his recently married better half and they were covered by just the bed sheets and trying to catch their breathes and after awhile his spouse and Liam were once again starting to have some steamy and beautiful sex again.  As they continued, this time it was much more enjoyable, just the feeling of bother of them laying there the sensation of rubbing each against each other’s body for what had turned into about another half an hour or so.

Present Day!
Liam was clutching the toilet slowly stopping vomiting and that was about the same time he saw his spouse standing there in the doorframe, “what the hell did I do to deserve this?”  He begged more moaning.
(May I play his wife?)

Name: Faye
Description: Short. (Five feet) She's abbot curry. Her skin is pale and covered in freckles. Her hair is red and her eyes are green.
Extra info: Pansexual, works at a daycare, loves to draw and read, and she loves she beach. She has a little sister and a big sister. Her mom died when she was younger so she was raised by her father.

Faye stepped in to comfort her poor husband. He had been so sick lately. She'd been feeling kinda strange too but not as bad as Liam. Must be some bug going around. She rubbed at his back. "I'm sorry baby." She hated seeing him throwing up and feeling unwell.
ayy lmao
(Yeah that Fine)

“What is this,” Liam groaned flushing the, contains down the drain, “Be honest do you think this is the flu?”  He looked up at his Wife and slowly stood up then heavily leaning on the sink washing his mouth out.  “I feel sick and fat.”
(I was a bit confused. Are they both pregnant or just Liam?)

Faye continued to gently rub his back in an attempt to comfort him. She knew how terrible it felt to throw up and feel this way. "Well maybe.." she paused for a moment to meet his eyes. "Maybe you should try taking a pregnancy test," she murmured.
ayy lmao
(I was thinking just Liam but if you want Faye to be pregnant too then sure)

“Wait are you suggesting I’m…” Liam looked down, “I…well you do make a good point.”  He replied as he thought about this for awhile.
(Nah I was just asking ^^)

"You could be.. remember when we.." she blushed deeply. "I can go get them at the store and we'll see." The pair were married young and now it was a possibility that they'd be young parents, too.
ayy lmao
“Yeah I think we should,” Liam said in agreement.  “If we are…well if I’m pregnant then I should set an appointment.”
Faye was feeling excited at the thought of having a baby. "I'll call and make an appointment." She kissed his heel and then walked down the hall to make the phone call while bouncing on the balls of her feet.
ayy lmao
Liam and Faye hopped in the car and off they went to the local convenient store.  The drive was somewhat long for Liam as he was nervous and once they finally bought a few pregnancy tests.  The drive back was just a nerve racking as the drive to, but once they returned Liam quickly used them.

Five Minutes Later!
Liam found out the results with the blue plus sign.  “Oh my God I’m pregnant.”  He said.
There were a lot of different choices of tests so it was hard to choose from. She had Liam pick wjatever ones looked fine to him. She fidgeted the whole ride home, feeling nervous and wondering how Liam felt.

Faye paces around outside the bathroom door while Liam took the test inside. "Are you okay? What's it say?" She asked knocking at the door.
ayy lmao
“I’m pregnant!  We’re Pregnant!”  He said walking out holding up the test with the largest smile.  “Look we’re going to be Parents.”
Faye squinted at the test, a smile curling across her mouth. She pulled her husband into a tight hug. "We're going to have a baby!" She squealed excitedly.
ayy lmao
“Oh!  Well that just mean I’m going to be fat,” Liam said as he was trying to imagine himself about nine pregnant and remembering what his Father would always tell him.  “Suck in your gut and prey you can fit in them…” he blurted out.
Faye giggled. "What did you just say?" She rubbed his flat stomach, wondering when he would start to show. She thought he'd look so cute with a baby belly!
ayy lmao
(Guess whoooo XD you know me dude... and can probably guess my questions if i join XD)
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
(Ayyy lmao ^^)
ayy lmao
(Sure just need the info like always)
“What?”  He said.  “Yeah that I don’t know and it’s hard to say and I really don’t know when I will, but I can see what you mean.  If he saw me know that what’s my Father would say.”  He placed a hand on his stomach, “I really can’t believe it um did you make an appointment yet?”
Name: Lacen
Description: a male anthro arctic wolf. 6'2" with snow white fur and deep blue eyes. He stands on two digitigrade legs. His belly domes out with either too much beer or oncoming pups.his furry skin pulled tight over it.
Extra Info: father is unknown, Calen being subject to suspicious events that lead up to the pregnancy. Claimes he was raped but has always wanted pups of his own. Is extremely friendly and open with his neighbors and friends.

(Hope its ok if i set it in an apartment building?)
Lacen was trying not to listen in on his friends in the flat next door. He had struggled through the vomiting that morning and was now trying to stay busy so he couldnt hear. One of his pups kicked and he grumbled softly and ammusedly "ok, ok, im almost done making lunch calm down in there" he muttered to himself
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
"I did, we can go in tomorrow," Faye replied happily. "I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl.. We'll have to get baby stuff and make a cute nursery!" She squealed.
ayy lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Falling Stars (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 153 1,991 02-22-2017, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Alien Tech (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 253 3,273 02-22-2017, 09:11 AM
  Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 310 4,171 02-22-2017, 09:10 AM
  The Presidential Baby Seal (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 28 456 02-20-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
Star Love worth dying for(open to one more) Gadiva22 6 419 02-13-2017, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The christmas that changed fate.(open to up to 4 others) Gadiva22 67 1,604 02-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Work at the Orphanage (OPEN TO EVERYONE) kaonashi 21 337 02-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  Mpreg Cafe (Open RP) shiro08 149 6,547 02-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  Reset (OPEN TO EVERYONE) kaonashi 8 186 02-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Video Chatting (OPEN RP) Tomoshe 1 89 02-03-2017, 03:14 AM
Last Post: kaonashi