Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone)
“Well beside to go to work not really.”  Sam admitted then heading to the fridge for a little snack.
He finds the fridge is stocked with snack foods and little else, the canines diet clearly having gone out the window "thats good... y...you know you could have talked to me about anything at anytime right? You didnt need to leave"
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
“Yeah I know.”  Sam said making himself a snack and then making his way back to the couch.  “I just was hurt by Jason is all and I have heard back from him since you called him fat.”
He nods and gives a sigh "i dont see why he is holding a grudge against you for something I did" he grumbles softly and grabs himself a drink before joining him
“Yeah well I don’t know,” he said sighing unsure of what was going to happen to all of them.  “I just wish I knew what happen to him.”
He gives a shrug aswell "he disappeared the same time you did, no one has seen him" he says calmly while watching his roommates reaction "ill admit... ive been more worried about you... i have barely been able to bake bread since you left"
“Yeah well,” Sam said a little depressed about it.

Four Months Later!
Sam and all of them had lost all contract with Jackson unsure of why too, the thing was no one had heard anything from Jackson and they all were still oblivious about the fact he wasn’t Jason, but Jackson.  But as Sam was coming home from heard he when Liam was at work when he suddenly went in to Liam.
Lacen was currently stuck in his room, whimpering softly whenever his pups so much as kicked. He was massively overdue now, and nothing the doctors could do would induce him. If he didnt pop in the next few days, he would be c-sectioned and it was something he was desperate to avoid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Falling Stars (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 209 2,676 Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Alien Tech (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 309 4,354 Yesterday, 03:02 PM
  Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 385 5,734 Yesterday, 02:58 PM
  Pregnancy Pandemic (Open to All) scoutteam36 196 23,556 03-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 14 194 03-21-2017, 01:03 PM
  The Golden Apple Curse (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 59 582 03-20-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
Rainbow Love worth dying for(open to one more) Gadiva22 2 105 03-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 27 1,631 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM
  Loving the neighbour(open for 1 person) Littleittyboy 7 194 03-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Gamemode;Pregnant (Open to 1 or 2 other) kaonashi 20 278 03-07-2017, 10:41 AM