Open Teacher x student (Closed now)
TeacherxStudent: A new teacher comes to the school that  the student attends, after the old teacher is fired. They have been hearing about how cute and hot the new teacher is, but he doubts it greatly. Will this teacher be the one to save him from the bullying and abuse?

Name:

Looks:

Dislikes:

Top or Bottom:

Extra:
Greg
Handsome, trim, dark hair, green eyes
Romance, dating, cuddling
Brutality, bullying
Versatile
Name: Daniel
Looks: Daniel has dark brown hair that stops below his shoulders which he usually puts up in a ponytail and dark blue eyes. He has old scars from abuse he is suffers from his boyfriend and when he cuts.
Dislikes: Blood, Being Hurt, Liars
Top or Bottom: Bottom
Extra:
- Is called Dan or Danny
- Danny thinks he might be pregnant but isn't sure
- He can be both
(can i join as the teacher?)
(sure)
Name: Peter
Looks: Tall, handsome and strong built. He has blue eyes and short black hair. He has a toned body except for his belly, which is huge now due to him being pregnant with twins.
Likes: Reading, babies, sunny days, going to the beach, taking care of people
Dislikes: Bullies, mean people.
Top or Bottom: versatile
Extra: He uses glasses, he is 7 months pregnant with twins, he is a widower.

(i'm not planning for the teacher to get romantically involved with the student, so that someone else can be. Instead, i was planning the teacher to protect the student from bullying and give him advices about pregnancy and babies, hope this is okay)

Peter entered in the empty classroom and put his backpack on the table. As the new English teacher on the school, he was hoping to be accepted for his students and for the other teachers, so he was trying to cause a good first impression. He had arrived at the school an hour before the class starts, so the school only had a few students yet. Peter sat on the chair and rubbed his belly, feeling the kicks of his twin boys inside him. The babies seemed to be sensing his nervousism, so Peter tried to calm himself down. He opened his backpack and took a fantasy book, one of his favorite, and started to read it. Sitting on the chair behind the desk, no one would notice his belly, and he had already read about two chapter of the book when the bell rang and the students started to arrive.
Since tjopj44 is the teacher, can I change to be another student?
(OMG i'm sorry, i didn't realized you were intending to play as a teacher, i'm so sorry. If you want, you can be the teacher and i can change to a student, or we could both be teachers and become friends or rivals, or whatever you can think of. We could also be teachers that help Daniel in different ways, so you coud be a protective teacher and i could be a counselor to him about pregnancy stuff. Just let me know what you prefer)
Well, as a pregnant teacher you can certainly help Daniel through his pregnancy. I'll be the supportive other teacher who doesn't yet know he's pregnant.
(sounds perfect to me.)
(Sorry about that guys who starts? You both can be teachers)
(actually, i have already started it, in my first post as Peter)
Greg entered the room to introduce himself to Peter and make him awards that Danny had been bullied and needed to be handled carefully.
"Hi. I'm Greg. I teach science across the hall. You must be the new teacher. There is one student who you need to keep an eye on. His name is Danby. I'll point him out when he enters shortly and I'll tell you his story later."
He stuck out his hand, hoping Peter would shake it.
Peter stood up, which made his large belly visible, and shook the man's hand saying "Nice to meet you, Greg, my name is Peter. Thank you for letting me know this. Why should i keep an eye on him?" he asked, wanting to know what he had to expect from the new school.
Daniel adjusted the jacket that he was wearing so that it was covering his wrists. He had heard the bell ring but his boyfriend had held kept him back in the bathroom for a bit. Sighing he made his way to his first class of the day which was English they also had a new teacher for the class after the last one had been fired for something. Though he had made it to class before the next bell rang he followed in behind the rest of the students so he wouldn't be bumped into. Daniel rubbed his stomach hoping to calm his stomach since it was upset and had been for the past month and a half.
(12-10-2016, 09:23 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: Peter stood up, which made his large belly visible, and shook the man's hand saying "Nice to meet you, Greg, my name is Peter. Thank you for letting me know this. Why should i keep an eye on him?" he asked, wanting to know what he had to expect from the new school.

"Nice to meet you." He looked at Peter's swollen belly. "Well, he has been bullied badly by an old boyfriend of his and he has been getting sixj a lot during the day, so he may be pregnant. As someone wgho has been bullied, he may not open up to new people easily. He had a rather odd bind with the previous teacher that may have led to the bullying he suffered.
"
"Thank you." Peter said "Poor guy, I will try my best to help him" He hear as the bell rang and said "Well, thanks for everything, i guess the students will be coming soon, so..." as he waved at the other teacher, since the classes would start.

Peter sat back on the chair so he wouldn't be in front of the students, letting them come inside the classroom. He was excited to meet so many new people, but also a bit nervous. As the last student (a boy that seemed very nervous and thus intrigued Peter) sat on his chair, Peter stood up and said "Hello, guys. My name is Peter, and i'm your new English teacher. Firstly, i would like us to get to know each other, so i want you to stood up and tell me your name and some things about you." As the students remained in silence, he decided he would start "Well, I will start. My name is Peter, as i've said before. And, as you can see, i am pregnant. I like dogs, birds, sunny days, reading and going to the park" he finished with a smile and asked the next student to continue it.
(12-11-2016, 03:29 AM)ShadowsWolf Wrote: Daniel adjusted the jacket that he was wearing so that it was covering his wrists. He had heard the bell ring but his boyfriend had held kept him back in the bathroom for a bit. Sighing he made his way to his first class of the day which was English they also had a new teacher for the class after the last one had been fired for something. Though he had made it to class before the next bell rang he followed in behind the rest of the students so he wouldn't be bumped into. Daniel rubbed his stomach hoping to calm his stomach since it was upset and had been for the past month and a half.

Greg saw him enter the room. "There he is. That's Daniel." Greg headed across the hall to his classroom.
Daniel took a seat near the the teachers desk since it was one of the only seats renaming. Though it seemed that the new teacher would be better than the last one they had. Running his hand over his face though he did hear some groans from the students near him when Peter had said that. Though he found it inserting that he was pregnant he stood up to introduce himself "Hello my name is Daniel. I like snow, rain, reading, and children. My dislikes are blood, and liars", he said before sittimg down again.
Half way through the period and after the students had introduced themselves, Greg entered the room to check on Peter and see how Daniel seemed to be acting. He leaned down. "How is it going? Is Daniel doing okay?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,963 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,155 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,883 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8