Closed Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria)
Tobias looks at Charlie, brows raised in a look of hesitation. But he didn't get to voice his feelings, gasping sharply as the other pushed his fingers into him, head falling back as he groaned. He closed his eyes and scrunched up his face as Charlie probed him, shifting his hips slightly. He let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding when Charlie spoke, frowning slightly. "really? Shit." He muttered.

He watched Charlie nearly fall as his contraction hit, sitting himself up only to cry out as his own middle seized up. He could feel the pressure on his cervix it was unbearable, making him shift and arch, trying to make it go away. But it only got worse, forcing his cervix to dilate until it reached the breaking point...with a soft pop, fluid gushed from him as his contraction ended, leaving him breathless and alarmed. "Wh-what?"
"Your water broke," Charlie groans as he hears the liquid splatter to the floor. His eyes grow wide as he turns to look at it, it was slightly luminescent and lightly streaked with blood. He takes a deep breath as the CO traction subsides.

"Everything is okay, this is normal. The bubble thing that holds the baby inside just busted, that's a good sign. Do you want me to check you again, while I can still focus?"
Thankfully Tobias couldn't see what just came out of him...or he'd be freaking out even more. He just panted and moved his hands to his belly, keeping his eyes closed again. "f-fuck..." He muttered. He didn't realize that his water breaking would trigger his contractions to ramp up.

"The pressure isn't so bad now...." He mumbled, "I guess you should....Make sure things are going right." He said. He took a deep breath, only to nearly choke on it as a powerful contraction rolled through him. He cried out, shifting his legs and gripping the table, feeling something forcing its way into his birth canal...He wasn't quite dilated enough, but his body wasn't about to wait...and all Tobias could do was ride through it, cursing the whole time.
Charlie clambers up to get a better view, "looks like I don't need to check, something is coming. Try to keep your knees apart if you can." He trys to gently hold his legs apart as he saw his partners canal begin to open up.

"Push with the contractions, they will come faster now." He nearly screams as another huge contraction hits him. This time he does hit the ground. Apparently the extra time only made this baby, or whatever it is, more aggressive.
There wasn't much visible just yet, aside from his opening pushing outwards with his contraction. Tobias nearly screamed as he pushed, feeling something spreading him open from the inside. It felt enormous, like he was being split in half. He couldn't bring his knees together even if he tried, not with something so huge wedged in his pelvis like that.

He could only pant as the pain faded somewhat, only to see Charlie drop. He tried to call his name, but it only came as a scream as another contraction hit, forcing him to push as hard as he could...feeling his opening bulging outwards as whatever was inside him moved closer.
Charlie was curled up into as tight of a ball as his bulging belly would allow, tears streaming down his face as he tried to keep himself from screaming from the pain. The pressure inside him began to build until he was convinced that he was going to burst. His stomach lurched suddenly and the pressure abated as a prodigious amount of fluid rushed from his body.

The pain and pressure abated for a minute, he opened his mouth to reassure his friend that they were going to be okay but he was wracked with another contraction that contorted his belly enough to almost outline the "child" within. The sheer size of it terrified him, it was bigger than any human baby he had ever seen. And it wanted out.
Tobias wanted to help Charlie, but he couldn't move. His entire body was focused on one thing, getting the thing inside him out. He could feel his pelvis straining, changes in his body causing it to widen, allowing more space. Which he was glad for, considering the only one qualified in medical procedures here was a 200 year old protectron...

He only got a few moments between contractions to breathe, panting harshly only to strain and push again. His opening bulging further and further until the lips began to part and expose the head beginning to crown. It wasn't human....it was green, like a supermutant....
Charlie pressed his forehead to the cold concrete floor for some sort of comfort, his position wasn't idea for what was about to happen to him, but due to the pain he had no other choice. He sat up slowly pressing his butt into his heels, taking a few deep breaths while he still knew he could.

He glanced over at Tobias and nearly screamed at the sight of the green skin emerging from his birth canal, fear ran through his mind as he thought of the thing that his body was desperately trying to push out. Another contractions caused him to buckle his domed belly pushing apart his thighs as he curled himself as tightly as possible to find some relief.

The urge to push had not come yet, but he knew that when it did, he needed to use every ounce of his strength to get this abomination out of his body.
Tobias couldn't even think about Charlie right now, his focus was entirely on getting the thing out of him. He pushed hard with his next contraction, nearly screaming as his new opening was spread painfully wide...Skin pulled dangerously tight, threatening to tear as the thing reached full crown. He shifted his hips, trying to work it the rest of the way out, and with his next push, the deformed creature's head popped free.

It was horrible...Clearly an infant version of a supermutant. It seemed to be alive, but it would likely die soon after birth. Tobias strained and screamed, pushing the shoulders free....And with a final cry from him, it all slid free and landed on the floor with a wet smack.

The creature was twisted, limbs misshapen or enlarged, body lumpy and covered in tough green skin. The umbilical cord tore with the fall, leaving it squirming and gurgling there while Tobias tried to get through the afterbirth.....
Charlie flinched at the wet impact next to him. He turned his head, only to be greeted with the sight of the ugly misshapen infant struggling on the ground next to him. He nearly vomited at the sight of it, he slowly shuffled away from it on his knees while he could still move, for he knew what once the creature within him entered the birth canal his position was no longer changeable.

He pulled himself up onto the balls of his feet with the help of another but his attempt to stand was thwarted by the massive head that had just popped it's way through his battered cervix. It appeared that this baby was coming out of him now. He pushed hard in an attempt to speed the process along, but clearly this things shoulders were enormous and were lodged inside his womb. Another contraction ripped across his slender form and he felt as though he were going to burst as the babies head attempted to enter his pelvis. It was too big....
Tobias panted and groaned, straining to push the afterbirth out. He felt it slide free and land on the creature below. He could only lay there and pant, trying to recover his strength. the contractions were fading, and soon he was able to fumble off the table, landing hard on the floor.

He saw the thing that had just come out of him, cursing and gagging as he nearly vomited before scrambling away from it and to Charlie's side. He pulled the other to himself, kneeling on the floor with him. "Hold onto me. Gravity should help." He said, still breathless and exhausted from his own ordeal.

Spike had wandered into the room...having avoided them in fear of their noises. The dog took one look at the creature on the floor before he lunged at it and shook the life out of it.
Tears stream down his face as the enormous head pushed on the bones of his pelvis, feeling the pressure in his hips he cried out. "Its too big!" As another contraction wracked his body a bone chilling CRACK rang out through the air. Charlies breath caught in his chest as the head suddenly lurched forward several inches as the pressure diminished immediately. Unbenownst to Charlie a significant physical change had just occurred and Tobias had a front row seat. Charlies pelvis had just cracked and widened nearly 2 inches to accommodate the child.

"Its coming!" He screamed and gripped his companion tightly as the massive head stretched him wider than should be physically possible.
Tobias held onto Charlie, keeping him upright. He froze at the crack, looking down Charlie's back and seeing his hips widen, eyes going wide. "Holy shit." He breathed, shifting to look at Charlie to make sure he was okay. "Breathe...you're doing fine. You can do this." He muttered, trying to encourage him as much as possible.
Charlie either didn't notice the widening, or he was in too much pain to care. His moans and screams reached a peak as the massive head crowned. His fingers would no doubt leave marks on Tobias where he gripped. The enormous head popped out of his opening with a gush of that same unnerving fluid.

Charlie nearly collapsed at the release. He buried his face in Tobias's shoulder to keep from looking at the disfigured head sticking out of him. Part of him desperately wanted to see it, his first child, but he knew that it wasn't human, and wasn't something to be coddled or cradled.

Charlie cried out again as another contraction forced the creatures shoulders against his battered hole. His face darkened with the strain of stretching his hole farther than even the head had done, in a rush of bloody fluid and limbs the infant was expelled from his body in a small heap below him. He collapsed against Tobias as the cord was still hanging out of him. He felt the brush of small limbs as the infant flailed between his legs, and it caused him to nearly retch in revulsion as he clambered off of it. He looked back and immediately regretted his decision, the newborn monstrosity was nearly the size of a toddler, it burbled and cried as a normal newborn would, but nothing about this....this thing, was normal.
Tobias didn't even notice Charlie's fingers digging into his back, he was focused on his friend's condition. He winced at the sound of the head popping free and fluid hitting the floor, not daring to look. He just rubbed Charlie's back and continued to encourage him.

He held onto him as he pushed the rest of the thing out of him, hearing it smack against the floor. He nearly fell when Charlie scrambled away from the creature he'd just birthed, making the mistake to look down at it.

He gagged and retched, falling back and rolling over to throw up. He coughed loudly before getting up and moving to Charlie, helping to move him and trying to gently pull the afterbirth from him by the cord. "Come on....we gotta get out of here....Leave that thing..." He panted, not daring to even look at it.
Another light contraction forces the afterbirth out of him, he whines at the strange sensation. "Where are we going to go?" He glances back at the creature which has gone mercifully still and silent.

"Was this a temporary thing? If this is something that can happen again we need to stay somewhere safe." I gesture to my belly and the thing on the ground.
Tobias sighed, shaking his head. "Whatever it is, we can't stay here...I mean, its secure, but I don't want to live down here." He said, making a face. "We need to at least regroup and resupply. Maybe I can go scout a way back to a town or something." He said, looking around.

He slowly got up, helping Charlie to stand and supporting him. He hobbled over to their clothes, helping Charlie into a chair before getting dressed and giving any assistance the other needed. Once they were dressed, they could move to get the rest of their supplies and regroup a little to figure out where they would go from here.

"Maybe....I'll go out and you go with Doc and search this place more." He said, looking at the old robot. "He's not very useful for medical stuff. But I'm sure he can hold his own in a fight." He nodded. "And I doubt there's anything else alive down here."
"Okay," he says quietly still incredibly sore from giving birth. He tried to button his pants but is unable to. "Hey are you sure these are my pants?" He turns and shows the gap in the front.

"You think I could find security footage from inside the vault? Maybe see if its even worth going to explore? If VaultTec had these experiments going, wouldn't they want to observe?" He walks very slowly over to one of the computer terminals.

[Are you in pain Patient Charlie?] Doc finally toddles into the room like a giant metal baby.

"Yes, but I'm fine Doc, thank you for asking." Charlie says as he sits and winces at the light impact.

The robot swivels and sees Charlie's infant. [Does this child need medical assistance, it appears to be unwell.]

Again, Charlie nearly vomits at the mention of the child. "No. Doc, its too late for that one, just leave it there." His voice has a tinge of sadness to it despite his clear revulsion.
Tobias tilted his head when he saw Charlie try to button his pants. "I think...our hips got wider." He said, tugging at the waistband of his own pants. "These used to be pretty loose...Here." He said, tugging his belt out and offering it to his friend.

"Security footage and maybe a good layout map. See what other rooms there are. There must be some kind of supply room. Maybe an armory." He said, sitting down and wincing.

He watched Doc and Charlie interact, finding the old robot's behavior very endearing. He grunted when he mentioned the infant, slowly getting up to find something to cover it with, ending up with an old lab coat draped over the body. He sat and looked down at Spike as he came over, lavishing some attention on his loyal mutt.
"Thanks," he takes the belt and holds his pants up and then sits down carefully and starts typing away on the terminal.

"Okay, I found a map." He pauses for a moment, "Wow, this layout is really simple. Its basically just a huge common room with layers of dormitories." He traces his finger along the map and then changes levels to show the amount of dorms.

"What's this here?" He taps the keyboard a few times and you see the words BREEDING ROOM pop up on the screen labeling several larger rooms on the lower level. "Oh god, some of these people were forcibly impregnated. I guess that weird heat thing that hit us didn't affect everyone."

A few more taps and the security feeds pop up. "Okay, looks like there is a storage room down on the second level as well. I will take Doc and head down to see." I point to a feed that is nearly obscured with a series of large boxes. "I'm ready when you are." He clicks the terminal off as he stands.

Had he waited just a few more moments, he might have seen the lumbering frame of something shamble across he screen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,222 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,736 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,962 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,154 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg