Closed Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria)
Tobias groaned around Charlie's cock, bobbing his head and swallowing around it. Hands fondling his balls and base of the shaft.

He grunted and gagged when he was forced down by the other's hand, tail whipping behind him. He tried to pull back, unable to breathe. Claws digging into Charlie's thighs.
Charlie would remove his hand when he felt the claws dig into his thighs, "Oh, sorry. That feels really good though." He moans at the attention from his companion. "I'm so close, keep going."

His skin creaked as his belly continued to grow, the child within began to writhe and kick, causing his belly to bulge in an unusual manner.
Tobias pulled back when Charlie let go of him, panting to catch his breath. He watched Charlie's belly contort as the baby moved, one hand moving to touch it. He then leaned back in to lavish attention on the other's cock, licking and sucking on the head while his hands squeezed and fondled his balls. Wanting hear him cry out as he came.
(Sorry about the delay, new house issues and major distractions, I'm back now though)

He moaned loudly as his balls tensed and shot a thick load of cum down the back Tobias' throat, his newly massive cock throbbing strongly and twitching rapidly. "Oh holy shit, wow that felt great."

His eyes shot open and a puddle gushed from his birth canal, "Oh fuck," he cried out as his belly tensed visibly.
Tobias gagged and coughed from all the cum pumped down his throat. He pulled back, more of it dribbling down his chin. "H-holy shit.....so much." He panted, But he didn't have any time to think about that, seeing the fluid gushing from Charlie.

"Oh, man....This is gonna be hard." He muttered, hands moving to Charlie's belly, feeling how tense it was.

(its ok. Real life comes first. Welcome back. :3)
Charlie nods, "I can already tell that this one is a lot bigger than the first one." He curls around his belly for a moment as it clenches hard, the fluid that had rushed out of him was streaked with blood and had a light luminous quality to it. "I hope this one isn't as deformed as the first."

"At least I remember what to do this time." He give a half hearted smile as another contraction rips through his body.
Tobias looked up at Charlie, biting his lip. "Yeah, but you've gotten bigger too." He said, looking over his whole body. "Maybe it won't be so bad." He added, tilting his head. He looked down at the fluid, making a face. "ugh...." He grunted, moving away from it. He moved around Charlie, gently rubbing his belly. "Breathe...and only push when you're ready. Don't force it." He muttered.
Charlie groaned in pain as a contraction ripped through his belly, "Oh god," He gripped his belly as it clenched awkwardly. His newly powerful limbs tensed and contorted from the contractions, it seemed like his body wanted this baby out badly.

As the contraction passed, Charlie blushed as an idea ran through his head. He nervously runs a hand through his mess of golden curls, "Hey, maybe you could help me."

He blushed even harder as the contraction stimulated his prostate causing his thick cock to rise, "Maybe you could suck me off again? It might help."
Tobias watched Charlie's body as the contraction wracked him, wincing and glancing away slightly. He looked back to him when he spoke, pausing and blinking at the other's request. "I....umm..." He mumbled, looking down to see his cock growing hard again. "Alright..." He said, moving closer. He wrapped his hands around his girth, stroking it slowly before leaning in to lick at the head. He relaxed his mouth, taking the head in and sucking on it lightly....finding the other's taste wasn't unpleasant.....
Charlie moaned loudly as Tobias licked his sensitive head, "Oh god yes!" He threw his head back, overwhelmed with the sensation.

"Oh my god!" His belly contorts oddly as another contraction ripped through him, this child wanted out of him and was swiftly making its way into his birth canal. He wraps his hands around his rock hard stomach and gripped it tightly. Thankfully Tobias' attention to his throbbing cock distracted him from the intense pain ripping through him.

This mutant child was enormous and would have killed a human, but thankfully Charlie wasn't a normal human anymore.

(Work got stupid, I'm so sorry I disappeared. But I'm back now if you were still interested)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,184 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,823 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg