Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
Jethro frowned too with the obvious problems. "At least for now David could keep this a secret." He glanced at the doctor who nodded solemnly. They were best pals and Jethro was confident of his loyalty. "We will.... I think we wilk have to figure out a way to pull you off training first. I wouldnt want what happened today to repeat... then we would need to find a way to... leave here I guess." Jethro lookrd down to his hands. He would need to figure out some way, soon.
Alex tried to think of an idea, something to replace leaving but he couldn't if anyone found out about this he would be shipped away and when they found found out Jethro was the father he would lose his position. 'this might not even be the case.' he reminded himself perhaps he wasn't, that was possible though the more they talked about it the mored it made sense.
Jethro sighed. He would need to plan this out very carefully, they would need to settle down somewhere remot3 and hide away from public attention. How to make a living, how to get the identity.... He looked up at David and asked. "How long would we know if it's really...?" He squeezed Alex's hand a bit as he asked.

"In fact I only needed a few more minutes to know." David looked at the test paper and said.
Alex let out a breath and laid back trying to relax, all they could really do at the moment is wait but at least it wouldn't have to be to much longer. There was going to be a lot to figure out if he was in fact a carrier.
The doctor soon got th4 results that confirmed their suspicion. "Congratulations, you two. Alex is indeed pregnant. From the symptoms i am guessing it is still early, under 8 weeks. I should schedule an ultrasound fot you 4 weeks later in any notmal pregnancies but..."

Jethro released his breath. This had brought to some settlement. Though it wasnt necrssarily the easiest situation. He lookrd up at his youngerover and gingerly placrd a hand on his belly, careful to avoid the drip hooked up to him.
Alex blushed slightly he didn't know how to feel about this quite yet. There was so much they were going to have to figure out but still, he was happy in a way It could have been worse. He held on to Jethro placing a hand atop his. "Ok so we have a bit to figure this out." Alex said quieetly forcing his mind ot think about all of this rationally.
Jethro kissed lightly on Alex's face and also on his belly. "First thing first, David, will you have any diagnosis that would out Alex indefinitely off training first? At least the physical training part. To think today I even pushed you for that..david you are sure the baby is alright?" He became increasingly conxerned as he rethought the previous scene.
Alex looked to David as well he didn't like to lie and say he was worse then he was but Alex knew this was safer it could have been bad had he just kept going this morning. Jethro had a point but David didn't overall seem to concerned and that made Alex relax a bit more.
"I could make up some anemia reports, which was also the case despitr it being a mild case. It is a common occurrence for newly pregnant people to have slight bit of anemia. Without a clear reason they would pull you off physcial training until a clearer cause could be diagnosed. The fetus should be fine... you dont feel any bleeding do you, Alex? I coule check anyway." David explainrd on.
Alex shook his head. "No, no bleeding." He said softly he didn't know how he felt about anyone going to check but if it was really necessary. At least everything seemed like it would be ok for the moment.
Jethro could feel Alex stiffening at the mentioning of checking, and he rubbed his love's arm. "Shall I do that? Just to make sure? David, any signs to pay attention to?" The doctor scratched his head and offered. "Normally we would check for blood smears within the canal too aside from blood leaking out, so you might want to put your finger in to check..."
Alex blushed slightly. he knew it was important, it needed to be done to be sure everything was alright and he liked the idea of Jethro doing it much more then David. He didn't want a stranger near him like that. "Are you sure it's ok?" He wanted to be sure Jethro was ok with this and not just saying it to put him at ease.
"Of course I am." He leant in to whisper. "I am much more familiar with this process... similar to what we have done so many nights before right?" He smiled and settled himself between Alex's legs. "I just check right? No nred to use those ... extra apparatus? David... mind if you... step down a bit?"
Alex blushed a bit more watching as David looked away. For a moment he actually grew a bit worried what if he had been bleeding and he didn't even realize. what if there was something wrong.
Jethro took off Alex's combat boots and the standard trousers. His hands were gentle, he helped Alex move further up the bed before pushing up his legs to show his private parts. He checked the trousers and found it xlear of any red liquid. He then removed his jockstraps with care. "Alex..." he smiled at this rendez-vous.
Alex blushed just like he had last time Jethro had seen him like this, So far there was no blood so that was good at least. "Jethro?" He said back smirking slightly.
"Relax for me babe. And try to suppress your sweet moans, I wouldnt want David to even have the faintest idea of how sexy you are." Jethro whispered to Alex. He put on gloves as required by David, and smeared somr watery lubricant on the index and middle finger. He rubbed on it to warm it up before testing at Alex's entrance that was cosntricting with slight fear.
Alex tried to relax and eventually he was able to allowing Jethro to check for any blood. He bit his lip but it didn't take to long and after a few moments it was over. "So?" Alex said looking up at him.
Jethro removed his fingers to show Alex a clean glove. "Perfect, nothing. I guess our baby is strong." He smilrd brightly. "David, you could turn around now. So i will rely on you for the report. And maybe Alex, you woukd stay here and reappear at lunch in a wheelchair and the drip. To cnvince everyone you are indeed not well. I will need to return soon though."
Alex nodded, he didn't like looking weak but he wasn't about to protest. "Your right, you probably shouldn't stay to long they'll ask questions." He chuckled lightly. "I'll see you latter." he said smiling up at him. This wasn't the best situation but he was sure they could find a way to work it out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,522 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 893 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,747 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,691 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,194 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,618 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 732 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,580 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,160 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,921 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi