Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
"Yes, but I dont really care. There isnt that much of a chance they would try too hard to find us. And i hope that too." Jethro hugges Alex tight. He didnt expect to be a rising star or make impressive achievements the moment he decided to come back to the school, and Alex,, wjth their child, were much more important than the school and all.
"I hope that to." Alex said softly. He was still sitting but he was wrapped up in Jethro's arms holding him tightly, it was not often he got to be so close to him, this was a rare occurrence. Normally they had to worry about others coming in or being seen together. Tonight Alex didn't care much, they could come. That would have been fine.
"Shall we move to the bed? I want to cuddle... i have been wanting to cuddle with you for too long. You wanna be the little spoon or big spoon?" Jethro nibbed on Alex's face and asked.
"I think thats a great idea." Alex stood still holding his hand as they moved to the bed he ended up wrapped in Jethro's arms. Holding him tightly Alex was happy now being there with him but he could not hide the fact that he was getting a bit tired.
"Sleep my love. Sleep in my arms and I wi shield you from any danger." Jethro gently kissed Alex's forehead, patting on his back to lure him to sleep. His love had gone through a lot today. "We have a future, a future to look forward to that we will brave it together. "
Alex tried vary hard to stay awake he didn't want to sleep, not just yet but he found it hard and despite his effort it wasn't long until he had drifted off to sleep. He was just happy to be here with Jethro, that they did indeed have a future.
Jethro could feel Alex's struggle and he could sort of understand Alex. He would surprise Alex by staying for the night, determined to let his young lover feel forbthe first time what it was to be waking up in his arms, as how they would do for the many mornings ahead of them. He kissed Alex one last time and drifted off yo sleep as well.
(do you want to keep going ro do a time skip?)
(Haha i was gonna duggest a time skip LOL likr in thr last return and just forgot to add that in the end....)
months would pass, Alex's morning sickness hadn't exactly let up but despite that he was starting to show slightly thanks to David he was able to get a new uniform slightly bigger to hide it but it was becoming harder to explain to the others and make up excuseses for what was going on.
It was a theory class today and Jethro stride in the classroom as usual. His eyes searched wround the room to find his lover, and nodded to himself, and also to Alex, before settling for the lesson. He noticed he had chosne the first row, as customary, of the class, and was quite happy to see Alex appearing to be strong today as opposed to mornings where he would look pale and weak after the morning sickness hit again.
Alex came in and took a seat, it was early but he wasn't feeling horrible this morning. He smiled slightly and looked up at Jethro. The class today was bond to at least be somewhat interesting. Alex wasn't sure what they were going over but it was better then being cooped up in his room witch was what had been happening lately, he couldn't do the physical training any more a lot of the time there wasn't a whole lot to do.
Today's class was strategic planning. There were historical cases quoted and plannings discussed. Jethro was a good teacher with abundant knowledge in the field, which was why he had been assigned this course. As he went on, he saw Alex started fidgeting a little and guessed he wanted to use the bathroom, which was getting to be a frequent occurence lately wjth the baby starting to show. In the dimly lit classroom where everybody's attention was set on the projector, jethro got close to Alex subtly to help him up and signalled him to go ahead for the bathroom break.
Alex got up and slipped out of class he was thankful that Jethro had noticed he probably wouldn't have been able to wait until the end of class. He knew some of the things they were talking about already, the history anyway. Alex had been somewhat of a history nerd in high school so most of the things came back to him rather quick.
Jethro kept on talking smoothly even though his eyes were focused on Alex's back, watching him leave the classroom. He was thankful Alex had been well-built, the baby had so far not been showing that much even though when he sat down, the belly could get a bit obvious. He counted the days and it's still a month until thanksgiving and he had to start gathering supplies that they could need. They would have to spend at least one night in the wild and he had been surveying the area with long walks in the woods, trying to find a place, cave or some sheltrr, that could serve their purpose.
Alex returned a few minutes later and took his seat again, the lights were still off in the classroom but there were only a few minutes left of the lesson and then there would be a break but they had one more glass latter that evening. Still, at least he had something to do rather then sitting around. They would be leaving in a month but it was growing increasingly hard to hide from everyone, so far he had recived no questions about it but he knew by thanksgiving he was going to have to be vary careful.
Jethro had been mulling over the idea of letting Alex help out with his teacher. He could recruit a studnet to be his teaching assistant and he had raised the idea to his boss and he had gave his preliminary agreement. With Alex trapped in his own room so long wouldnt be that good an option, and so far he had demonstrated abundant knowledge in the class to show he was qualified to be his helper as well. With the class concluding, he decided to risk it and asked Alex to come over to his office to disucss about some nrw arrangements.
The others got up to leave and Alex stood giving a nod. "Yes sir." He said softly and made his way over to Jethro's office, once there with the door closed they were both able to relax quite a bit. "What is it?" Alex asked knowing there was likely a reason he was called in here other then to talk freely for a few minutes without having to worry about others.
Jethro pullrd a stool over and pressrd Alex down onto it. He got behind him and started presskng down on his back, getting to points of pain where the muscle is starting to feel the burden of the growing fetus. "I have asked and got approval for you to become my teaching assistant. It would give you 8 hours per week with me. Are you ok with the idea?"
Alex let out a breath relaxing for a moment before he spoke, his back had indeed been bothering him lately. " Yea, I think thats a great idea actually." Alex said with a smile. "It'll give me something to do." He smiled tilting his head back to look up at Jethro, sometimes he still found it hard to find the line between boyfriend and student. Sometimes they had to play it off for so long he almost forgot they were even together. "Have you found supplies and stuff yet?" Alex asked after a few moments of silence relaxing again and letting Jethro rub his back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,437 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 888 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,743 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,640 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,190 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,465 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 727 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,568 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,026 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,916 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi