Closed Beloved teacher (w/lovebite)
Jacques was in his junior year. the best year in his eyes. He suited well with life in college. He wasnt the most well-loved student but he had his gang of pals. He wasnt the top of the class but he had good grades, considering he spent a whole lot of time on the field, being the quarterback. He wasnt dating the cheerleader, nor any girl at all, but he had a target, the hottest professor on campus, who he had successfully convinced to try being with him. Turnjng to face that gorgeous face, he kissed on his professor's slightly dazed face. It had been THE BEST sex he had ever had. "You feeling alright?" Jacque pushed himself up slightly and pushed away fhe lock of hair hiding his lover's eyes and asked genrly.
Frank had attempted not to soil the student, teacher relationship between him and Jacques though it didn't exactly go according to plan. Twice, he had went to bed with the junior and once he had given his heart away it was hard to take it back. The young man had a death grip on it as if when he was trying to leave it was the equivalent of taking candy or a favourite toy from a baby. Which was exactly what Jacq was to him, comparing his age to the others, it was a twenty year difference and that was insane to think about. Especially when he remembers that he's carrying the young man's child inside of him now, he sighed when he felt his hair get pushed away. "Just peachy."He replied and moved closer to lay his head on his chest, he had decided not to tell him about the problem he had, he had decided a lot of things without Jacques butting in on it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Hmm so Frank would be... 40? Lovely.)

Jacques smiled contently feeling Frank's head on him. He loved this man, despite their generation gap and all the differences, right from the first time he met eyes with him. "Great. Glad to know that. That's absolutely amazing to me too." He patted softly on the older man's back, feeling the sweat on it. "Remind me again why had we delayed having such fantastic time so long after the first time? I thought you wanted to break it off since you just stopped replying my texts. You even disregarded the paper I slipped on your hand last lesson." Jacques said with a bit of hurt in his voice.
Frank knew that Jacques was in love with him, though when he found out it was because of the way he fucked him. Though he didn't say anything more when he rubbed his hand over his back, his own hand resting on his chest,"Because you didn't have your own place... And I wasn't going to have sex inside of a janitors closet again."He smiled softly and looked down a bit when he mentioned all the other times he tried to get in contact with him and sighed. "Let's just enjoy the silence, huh?"He turned his head up to look at him with a small smile.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques blushrd a bit at the mentioning of their first time. It had been messy and all over the place, they could barely see each other, and it ended too quick. Jacques had been pushed over the edge almost right after he entered Frank, it had been too much, too pleasant for the inexperienced young man that he prematurely ejaculated, and even needed Frank to console him. He mumblrd "at least this time I hang on much longer...." he nodded like an obedient schoolboy and kept quiet, revelling in the confortable silence after their vigorous lovemaking session. While they gradually calmed down, his hand on Frank's waist noticed some growth that wadnt there before. He thought this might be just Frank putting on weight and decided not to comment on it.
The grown man laughed softly as he turned his face away slightly, tugging the sheets up over himself as he laid on his back now,"A little bit, yeah."He smiled and crossed his legs as he laid beside the other male,"We'll work on it."He said and looked up at him slightly, turning over to rest chest to chest as his hands ran through the others hair,"Next time we have a break, why don't you come over my house? No offense...but I really feel like I've been taken back to my school years while I'm here."He laughed and looked around the room slightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You are inviting me over to yours?" Jacques said excitedly. "I guess a dorm room arent exactly a proper place for sex... especially for this kind of tab... vigorous love making. The walls are way too thin." The youngster smiled. He almost wanted to say taboo but knew this had been stressed enoigh for his beloved teacher, he didnt want to add on the feeling of being an unresponsible adult for Frank. He smiled feeling Frank's hand in his hair with a cheshire cat smile, and moanrd with his eyes shut. "I cant wait for our next session." He extended his arms without opening his eyes to pull forward Frank, burying his head on his chest with their bodies closely touching each other at the front.
"I suppose I am."Frank replied and laughed softly when Jacq said that, he moved to sit up and straddle the others waist again,"I like it when you put it that way...'vigorous'..."He hummed and grinded against him slightly,"Am I too loud for your roommates? You think they can hear us when you fuck me?"He smiled crookedly, tilting his head and letting his length slip between his cheeks and rub against his hole. That was still drooling with cum from their last round, it was true, Jacques didn't last that long in the sack but it was pretty entertaining either way. "Why don't with get through another so you won't miss me as much."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques moaned loudly, as a teenager he recovered pretty quick and soon he was getting hard up. His teacher's bubbly cheeks were way to seductive for him, and everytime when he felt that wet opening it just excited him even more knwoing it was wet because or his come. He put his hands on his hips and helped him grind his cock that was slowly leaking precum. He looked through his half-lidded eyes and saw it, definitely, Frank definitely had put on some weight in his middle. The usually well-defined abs were now mrrged together, forming a slighy bump. He caressrd on it and was surprised to feel it slighyly hard to the touch.
Frank allowed Jacques to slip inside of him as he moaned, leaning forwards to kiss him deeply before he even noticed that the teenager had been staring. He tilted his head back after the kiss and moaned as he sat on the others cock, though jumped slightly when he felt his hand on his middle. "What are you doing?"He asked defensively, impaled by his length though distracted from their 'second round' now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques thought this could be sensitive issue so he just smiled and said "nothing. Just feel like touchint you. Ans i swear this time I am going to last, last so long you are going to beg me to end." He smiled and started pushing up a bit, setting up a rhythm gradually. He moaned as he was engulfed entirely by Frank, his older lover providing him with immense pleasure. "I love you, how coukd you be so tight and warm, squeezing me out." He pushed up relentlessly and brushed through his inner opening that he remember from last time would make Frank squeal in the sweetest way.
Frank tilted his head some, not sure if Jacques meant it though he did allow it for now as he was pushed into deeper with a groan. "Fuck yeah..."He grunted out and bit his lip as he rose and fell on the other male's girth, squealing just how he thought he would. As he tossed his head back with heavy pants of breath, his long salt and pepper locks were sweaty as they covered his neck and parts of his face in messy strands.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Frank riding him was the hottest thing to Jacques. He pushed up synchronizing with Frank's rhythm, getting to deeper inside of him. It always amazrd him how Frank was showing unparalleled beauty with his face lost in pleasure. He brushed away the leong hair of Frank and cupped his face as Frank rode the waves of ecstasy. "I love you so much Frank, I love you."
Frank looked to be a well built ship rocking in a storm as he was gripped onto by his face, he blushed darkly and leant in to suck on his thumb quietly. While his other fingers ran through his hair, twitching with rhe need to release already as he rose and fell on the other's length. He pulled away from the hand soon enough and leant in to kiss him deeply whoke his hips moved like a gyrating pleasure cushion.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm Frank, you arent thinking that I would lose because of this? Let me tell you, on my second time I have much better stamina!" The young student said eith a pout as he tried hard to resist the overwhelming pleasure from Frank. He slipped his wet thumb down to fondle with Frank's nipples, finding them to be stnaidng proud on his chest. Their first time was too messy and dark he didnt notice these little pebbles but this time, he found them dark and large.
"Lose me?"He asked breathlessly and gripped his hair as he pushed his mouth against the other's,"You could never lose me over something so petty as stamina.... I'm getting old anyway, the shorter the better, it just means we can fit in round after round."He breathed against his mouth, nipping at his lips and groaning as he lifted up and sank back down while his own cock twitched then dripped globs of precum onto his lovers stomach. He gasped as his tender nipples were teased and let his mouth hang open as he panted for.breath,"God that's good..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques smilrd and rubbed the precum on his own stomach seductively, showing off to his older lover his well-toned abs and the trail of hair leading down to his cocj that was buried so deep in Frank. Though he didnt admit it, Jacques had that childish inssitence that this time he coukdbt possibly comr before Frank. He would endure it likr a true man and give his love enough pleasure to be orgasming so hard he would pass out.
Frank leaned down to kiss over his chest and nip at his neck as he groaned against his skin, rocking his hips as he panted into his shoulder. He reached up to grip onto the headboard of the bed, lifting himself and slamming back down repeatedly as he cried out. His back and chest muscles flexing with movement and thighs twitching as he moaned into his ear, squeezing around the other's cock that stretched his backside side and went deep.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
His lover was showung all the signs of nearing climax and Jacques started shoving up even more forcefully. He held tight on Frank's hips and pushed up like a motor, hitting him oh so sweetly on his prostate. Pushing up himself, he flickrd his tongue around those nipples, enveloping it with his warm mouth and teased them slightly with his teeth, sometimes even pulling on them because of how vigorously they both were moving.
His teacher was moaning now with every thrust as he squeezed around him with the bliss of being pegged so nicely on his cock. Back arched and biting his lip hard hntl they were red, groaning uncontrollably when his nipples were tugged and soon enough he couldn't control it as his nipples released drops of clearish white liquid. Filling the young man's mouth wjth his taste, Frank felt the release and almost thought it was from his cock until with one last thrust he was cumming all over his chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,334 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,828 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,804 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,778 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,731 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,598 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 911 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,761 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,004 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,689 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna