Closed Beloved teacher (w/lovebite)
"Ya..." the young man lowered his head in remorse. "Nothing stayss the same.... not even Duncan. He's growing up so fast." He glanced away from Frank and waited for him to rrturn. "Am i getting old? I.kept on wishing things could go back... only grandpas do that." He sighed and pouted.
"He is."he nodded as he took an antiseptic wipe and ran it over his wound gently,"Our baby boy is still our baby though. He always will be."he murmured, snorting at what he said next,"No. I don't think you're anywhere close to old. You know who's old? I am."he said and put some healing gel on his fingertip before the bandaid next,"Sometimes I wish you would just move on. You're so young, there's better things out there for you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't you think I have tried? I just couldn't let go... I don't know, maybe I am obsessed with you." He confessed. Thinking back, he wasn't sure if he was more obsessed or Frank was, and whether he wanted to chase his lover back or was it Duncan that he wanted. He could no longer tell after all the serach he had done. He looked at the face of Frank, a normal middle aged face. There was nothing striking on it. he was just, a normal looking guy. He just developed this infatuation to him. "What couldn't I just let go? Forget about you and Duncan.. forget that I am a father and just embrace my youth." He stroked Frank's face and asked in a dreamy voice.
It was definitely an obsession, though of course he would never say that to him, finishing bandaging his finger and looking up at him as he looked down at him. He wondered what was going through his mind and tilted his head slightly,"You can visit, maybe even take him with you sometimes... I'll allow that."he said,"Get a young guy or girl to start over with, you can have a real family." A sigh escaped him when he felt the fingers against his cheek and looked down before standing up finally.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"what, now? You are pushing me away again? Don't you dare..." Jacques sneered and withdrew his hand. "Don't you even want to put up a fight? Don't you want to at least give us a chance?" He asked desperately brushing his hand through his hair. It was very frustrating when Frank just repeatedly push him away. It made him feel like he was fighting the battle alone, without support, when it was something between them both that he was trying to achieve.
"No! I'm not trying to push you away." Frank sighed as he let Jaq slip away from his grasp,"I am putting up the fight, but I'm also keeping the offer of leaving on the table. I won't hold it against you and I won't keep Duncan from you if you want to stay in his life." He looked up at him as he knelt in front of him, looking down for a moment, and then up at him as he debated telling him that he didn't love him as he did him. Though he couldn't, so he didn't, and instead wrapped his arms around him in a tight embrace.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques stayed rigid in Frank's embrace, and it took a long time for him to finally relax into his ex-teacher's hold. He sighed and mumbled. "So what are we? Are we a thing or not? You can't just leave it open like this..... I don't even know how i should act then. You are saying i could just flirt with whoever I want? Encouraging me to find another partner?" He asked, a little panicked with the prospect. "is this like, an open relationship?" His voice trembled pathetically even without him noticing himself.
Frank rubbed his back slowly and pulled away as he looked at him,"Let's just say it's open."he told him, holding his face and smiling some,"I'm okay with it."he said,"We'll do steps like you said, small steps, if it works out then okay, if it doesn't then that's okay too."he rubbed his shoulders and arms gently, sighing softly and looking at him for a moment and then standing up. "Let's finish up the food, Duncan will be up soon."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques wasn't happy with this arrangement. He coudln't stand the idea of seeing Frank trying with another person, and the understanding of Frank not minding him flirting with another was equally painful. He shook his head but was unable to reject about it. he knew Frank and he was a headstrong person. Conflicting with him at this stage wouldn't do either of them any good.

Food was ready soon and Jacques stayed silent throughout the meal. He just quietly served the pasta and was the first to leap out of his chair when he heard Duncan fussing.
"Go ahead, I'll make him a plate."he told the young man as he stood up as well and collected the plates they had used, going to put them in the sink and fix their son a bowl as well. He exhaled, taking the boy's sippy cup and emptying it before filling it with juice.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacq was grateful for given the opportunity. He tried to make his entrance to Duncan's room as harmless as possible, or the baby c9uld fuss even further. He was lucky enough to pick his favourite softtoy laid on the sofa, and used it to maak his face as he enteredth3 room bended over. "Hello.... hmm, which little boy's crying? Duncan?" He used a cartoonish voice and surely, the toddler's attention was all distracted by the toy and he stopped wailing. He tried to grab his toy stretching his little arms, with gibberish uttered from his little mouth.
Duncan was in his crib, stood up and attempting to crawl out of it as he whined, bouncing up and down,"Dada!"he pouted, wanting out of his bed after his well deserved nap, looking up at the stranger who held his toy,"Vinnie!"he reached for the stuffed animal,"Jaq has Vinnie!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh yes clever boy! You remember I am Jaq." Jacques was positively surprised when he found that the little toddler reembered his name. His whole heart warmed, and he was quite embarrassed to find his eyes misting up. He give the toy to the child and lifted him up. "Let's get to daddy ok?" He knew Duncan would prefer Frank morr than him.
"I big boy!"he said, bouncing in his crib a few times and giggled as he was given his toy, grinning with his four front teeth. The little boy held onto his toy with one hand and the man with his other as he was lifted up and carried out of his room, his eyes lighting up at the sight of spaghetti, his favourite.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The small warm body of his son so naturally leaned into him was so simple a gesturr, yet it shook Jacq to the core. This sweet little kid was too good to be true. He carried him out into the dining room and at first, misunderstood his wriggle to be Duncan wanting to get back to Frank, but soon chuckled when he found that the target waa in fact the spaghetti that he'd made.

Jacq was goin to try his luck and sat down in front of the table and put Duncan on his lap. He took the little bowl for th3 toddler and put the small fork into his chubby hand. "Go on, enjoy your meal Duncan." He ruffled his son's hair and kissed his messy locks, hoping he wouldnt feel repulsed by sitti.g on him, a near stranger.
The toddler could care less where he was sat as long as the pasta was there as well, he stuck the fork in the bowl and dragged out a clump of pasta before sticking it in his mouth. Frank came out to see the sight and tilted his head some as he leaned against the kitchen counter,"Be careful, it's his favourite, but also the most messy thing he likes." The older man came to sit at the table with them and lean on his hand as he watched.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Just as Frank speak, Duncan nearly toppled the bowl pulling the pasta out too hard. Jacq shot out his hand to steady it. It was lucky Frank didnt came until he had the toddler holding both ears of his bowl, for he tensed up so much when Frank leaned against him, he waa sure he would jerk and create an even largee mess had his hands still be on Duncan's bowl. He forced himself to soften up, and it took several breathes of time to achieve that. "Pasta's his favourite you say? Like father like son." Jacques commented casually, trying to hide the awkwardness just now.
Frank rose his brows at the sight, holding in his laugh as he watched them both,"Yeah, his very favorite, right buddy?"he nudged the boy's cheek and then looked at Jacques as he said that,"Keep an eye on him, I'm going to put a load in the washer."he moved towards the hall,"He didn't mess himself did he? You'd probably have to change him." The man dissapeared into the back and collected both his and his son's dirty clothes as he came back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques hummed his acknowledgement and went on watching Duncan eat, instead of tossing the food around. He forced himself to focus on Duncan, and not trace what Frank had been doing around the house. His son was the most important thing now, not his ex. His moith still tasted bitter when he thought about it.

"Frank, Duncan had finished.... eer, I should change him now? Where are the diapers?" He yelled across the hall when the baby was finished, now.sucking eagerly from his bottle the juice Framk had prepared for him.
"Yeah, go ahead and change him, there's diapers in his room under the crib."he called over his shoulder as he continued tossing clothes into the washer along with some soap before he closed it up to cycle. He sighed and leaned against the drier before moving toward the kitchen again where he last left the two of them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,330 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,818 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,772 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,706 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,592 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 911 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,757 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,003 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,688 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna