Closed Beloved teacher (w/lovebite)
Jacq who had been stealing looks from Frank was startled to see his professor's tears. He had never seen the older man in tears, except maybe the ones from their making out, and that had been moisture in his eyes only. He felt thoroughly frustrated by the dituation. Everything was shocking, and he was simply hit with too much emotion himself as well. He haltes stop the car at the side, hitting the wheel with both hands and pulled his hair, leaning against it. "Argggh i hated this! I hated this feeling of uselessness and beinf completely clueless. Frank, I beg of you, would you just talk to me? I.... I .. arrgggh" Jacq had been exceedingly frustrated with himself he didnt know how to let it out.
Frank kept his eyes downwards, pressing his lips together and sniffing again silently when the car stopped, he bit his tongue when Jacques seemed outdone with him. "I'm sorry... It-"He rubbed his face and shook his head quickly,"It's too much for me... Just too much."He cradled his belly still, turning his head down and covering his mouth as he sobbed, biting his knuckle for a moment. "It just isn't the right time... I-I... I didn't want kids... Not with you either, and...and-"He sniffed again,"You might have just moved away and left me alone if this hadn't of happened, everything would have went back to normal...and I wish it had..."He pushed a hand through his hair and looked away from Jacq, he then added what he thought was the worst of it,"I-I don't think it's just one either."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacq wasnt completely understanding Frank's rstionale through his words between his sorbs but the crying man had broken his heart. He had loved the man so much he couldnt bear to see him this saddened. He turned to look at Frank, hesitated for a bit before simply leaving the car and ran to his side. He opened the door and turned Frank around to face him. Holding his face in his hand, he wiped away the everfalling tears gently with his thumbs. "Frank... why have you always make assumptions? You assumed I would move on soon or later, you assumed I didnt want kids, you just assumed the worst. I am telling you, I love you for reasons that's beyondmy understanding, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Twins or not, it would be a blessing and I am thrilled to be parent... you may not be ready, heck I am not ready, but I wanted to try it, especually when I am trying with you."
Frank looked down at Jacques as he kneeled between his legs, leaning his head into the others hands and sobbing softly again with a sniff. "Cause it's true... They're always true."He pressed his lips into a thin line and then licked the bitterness from his lips as he continued,"You may think that now, but what about years from now? When I'm greying and getting wrinkles?"He shook his head but didntpull away from the other as he looked down instead of into his eyes, as his hands cupped his middle that was already overflowing into his lap. Then he looked up at him again quietly, sniffing again and then nodding his head as he bit his tongue.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques didnt know what he could do to reassure his elder lover. He gazed into Frank's eyes, trying to show him how determined he was. He slowly got closer to Frank's sad face and kissed him gently, not passionate but wholly platonic. They lingered in the kiss for a long time before separating. Jacques said quietly, yet firmly. "I know words are empty, but I am telling you, I will use the rest of my life to prove your assumptions to be wrong. Frank, I love you. And that's not some teenage infatuation, it's more than that. You are so attractive, so great a person, my heart was lost to you for a long time now. I love you more than yohr appearance, granted you look gorgeous, but I fell in love with your person, not only your looks. So pelase Frank, give me a chance to show you I am able to take care of both us and the baby... babies." He caressed Frank's face, smiling a little at him through his own tears.
Frank didn't part gazes from him as he watched the other for a long moment until Jacq kissed him and he leaned into it with his eyes closed now. His hands came up to hold the sides of his face gently, not opening his mouth like he would if they were making out. Though pressing firmly to show that it wasn't just one sided, he opened his eyes to look at him now silently,"You better."He didn't smile, though his eyes held a hint of joy to them as he held his face still,"Okay."He said and looked down, they were doing this, the both of them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It thrilled Jacq to no end hearing Frank's consent. His face lit up with how he managed to get a chance and he hugged Frank tightly, to the point that he could feel his belly pressing into his chest. "Thank you Frank, thank you so much..." it took him a full minute to return to reality and he released his professor for a bit before asking with a glint in his eyes. "So did I earn the right of visiting your home now?"
The thrill echoed throughout Frank as well, he said nothing in return and held him in return for the full minute until they separated,"Only if you fix dinner."He replied, this time his lips turned up into a slight smile, he ran his fingers through his hair and kissed him softly again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacq mumurred "of course... of course..." as he looked enamored by the slight smile on Frank and got lost in the soft kiss. This time it was more passionate than before, each of them having their hand behind the othrr's head, very eager to deepen it. It was until they both ran out of breath that forced them to separate. Jacques smiled at Frank. "I guess we have a dinner date now. Shall we get going? We do have 3... maybe 4 mouths to feed." He kissed Frank on both cheeks, then the belly, before standing up to get behind the wheels again.
With that, they went straight to Frank's house just down the street, the older man didn't say much else and when the car stopped in front of his townhouse he got out slowly. "Alright."He sighed, not sure exactly how he felt about inviting the other inside, though he walked forwards, glancing down each end of the street slightly. Frank took his keys and unlocked the door,"Take your shoes off at the door."He told him, then unzipped the others coat that he had adopted, hanging it up on the rack as he took off his own shoes then moved towards his bedroom. "Foods in the kitchen, I don't cook much. Though I guess we could have leftovers."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques glanced around in awe, this was similar to what he would have imagined, tidy and meticukous, matching Frank's usual habit. However, it also got a touch of childish that he didnt quite expect. He couldnt pinpoint it, but the decorations and the little details showed a delicate touch, like the series of little angels on top of the fireplace and the china dolls on the highest level of the bookshelf. He quickly took off his sneakers at the door, putting them side by side before slipping in, grateful to have his pair of socks that werent broken in front. "You have pasta? Cheese? Ketchup or tomato? Let's see what we have here. Leftovers arent really nutritious." He swallowed the "eapecially for you now" as he watched Frank disappeared into his bedroom.
Frank came back in a few minutes with a change of clothes for Jacques and even had changed clothes himself,"You're staying the night right?"He asked, he did have all of those things in his kitchen thankfully, the older man got by on the basic necessities and takeout. His place was pretty small though it did have a second floor too for his bedroom and bathroom accompanied by a cozy living room and kitchen with a small breakfast table. "Guess I brought the right one to my house, college students have to know how to live off the bare minimum if I've heard correctly."He joked and smoothed his shirt down over his middle, the first time Jacq's seen him so casual in a tee shirt and sweats as he stood at the kitchen entrance.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacq was quite surprised to see Frank appearing almost like a dofferent person in his casual clothes. He moved forward to take the spare clothes for him and cupped a hand on Frank's belly. He moved forward to kiss him lightly, finding it remarkably like returning to home and greeting his loved ones. It also crossed his mind that it could be true, that he would, forthe rest of his life, be doing the same to Frank, and their children. It made his heart soar with happiness for this great outlook. "I hope I coukd make something that you would find good enough to hire me as your private chef with the duration of employment being... for life?" He smiled and released him, pulling off his shirt right on that spot. "I'd love to stay the night. I was prepared to be kicked out though, so thank you so much for offering."
Frank looked down as the young man cupped his middle even a little, he shifted away gently and looked up to his face as he was kissed. He placed a hand on his arm and looked away after the kiss, his teeth latched onto his own lower lip sheepishly a moment. Before he moved towards the back window where his deck was, going silent as he bit his thumb nail. He was never a...romantic type... He never...thought about waking up next to the same person each day, this was all coming off as a bit too strong for him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacques frowned a bit sensing Frank's reluctance. He let Frank go, deciding to let this all sank in first, and turned around pretending there's nothing. "So, spaghetti huh? You have to let me do my magic." He changed right on spot, getting his shirt changd first, not shy at showing his body at all. "That's a little... tight. Well, no matter." He rolled up his sleeves and started gathering the necessary ingredients.
Frank nodded some and slightly smiled as he looked back at Jacques slightly, coming on over to wrap his arms around his waist with his face burrowing between his shoulders. "Everyday?"He asked and laid his head on his shoulder as he ran his hands up his chest,"What about work? We wouldn't have so much time with each other when the baby comes."He mentioned, nipping at his ear gently and closing his eyes for a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hnm Frank...." jacq playfully warned his lover. Frank knew the nibbing would ahve gotten the young man aroused very easily. He leant back his head slightly to nudge into Frank's head on his shoulder and said "when the baby comes... I will be on my last year. If you want, I could... be a stay at home dad? I dont jnow... you probably have a stabler and higher income than I could get. Then you would be able to have me as your personal chef." He kissed lightly on his head and revelled in tje feeling of his lover's weight on him, the bump quite prominently sticking into his back.
Frank left him alone to cook, yet still clung to him as he nosed the side of his neck, listening to what he suggested and taking it in. As he opened his eyes again to look at him a bit,"Really? You would do that? What about your family? What would they think?"He asked and bit his lip,"I would...appreciate that very much."He nodded some and pulled away to come around and lift himself up to sit on the counter, his hands going to his middle once he stabilized,"I don't deserve such a wonderful person."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jaxquss smiled and held Frank's waist on the counter. He kissed him some and said "well my parents raised me to be responsible individual. I am sure they would appreciate my decision to bear my responsibility. Well... i will havw to introduce you to them first." He scratched his head, slightly embarrassed. "I... I will let thrm know the situation." He would need to explain the situation but he was sure his paremts would come 5o accept Frank.
Frank laughed softly at that as he let their noses touch,"Responsible my ass, if you were responsible you'd know how to better use a condom."He mentioned with a small smile, though half serious as he kissed him again softly,"Yeah? I mean... No. I... I'd rather not meet your parents so soon."He said and shook his head, then looked to the stove where the pasta sauce was simmering.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,434 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,027 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,822 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,889 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,187 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,648 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 919 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,790 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,006 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,711 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna