Pregnant Hero (need seeder, nsfw)
Ryne nodded as he wrapped a leg around Mr. Seeder. He then had Mr. Seeder's cock go inside him, reaching his womb. Ryne moaned uncontrollably as he felt the massive cock.
"Mmm. You like my cock, Pregnant Lad?" Mr. Seeder asked.
Ryne nodded as he rode Mr. Seeder. His ass jiggled with each thrust. His belly pressed against Mr. Seeder.
"Mmm. Pregnant Lad. I'm gonna cum." Mr. Seeder moaned.
Ryne moaned louder as he started to cum himself. He pressed his belly against Mr. Seeder as he climaxed, his hole tightening as he did.
Mr. Seeder moaned as he came in an enormous load inside of Pregnant Lad.
Ryne moaned as he felt himself growing. Suddenly, Mr. Seeder felt a vice grip on his cock. Pregnant Lad was smiling. "Got you!" He stated.
"What are you doing?" Mr. Seeder asked. "The musky scent from my genitals should've kept you under my control."
"I'm stronger in both mind and body. Now I have you." Pregnant Lad said as his belly just kept growing. "No running this time." He said as he was beginning to get heavy for his enemy.
Mr. Seeder gasped as he was getting sucked into Pregnant Lad. "No. You can't."
Ryne smiled before he ran into a problem. Mr. Seeder's cock was blocking his ability to suck him in, all it was doing was causing pleasure for the villain. Ryne's belly just kept growing from the amount of sperm he was taking, adding more and more babies to his womb.
Mr. Seeder moaned as he continues to cum and watch as Pregnant Lad's belly continues to grow.
Ryne's belly grew very large, to the point where he looked like he carried a man in his belly. His womb was not the only thing beginning to grow, his chest started to balloon out as he developed milk filled breasts. His ass also grew larger as his hips widened. Ryne moaned louder and louder until he climaxed, stopping him from unbirthing Mr. Seeder, but being too heavy for the villain from escaping.
"Great, Pregnant Lad. What are we gonna do now?" Mr. Seeder asked.
"I don't know. I never carried this much before." Pregnant Lad said as his belly laid on top of Mr. Seeder, the babies kicking against the villain.
Mr. Seeder moaned as his balls started growing rapidly and started to rub Pregnant Lad's belly.
"What's going on?" Pregnant Lad asked as he tried to get up, his belly pressing further against Mr. Seeder.
Before Mr. Seeder could reply, he feel kicks in his testicles.

(Can we have Mr. Seeder revert to a hero?)
(Sure)

Ryne looked at Mr. Seeder's balls as they were large and filled with life. "Did I do that?" He asked as he felt a strong kick in his own womb while Mr. Seeder felt a strong kick as well.
"I'm not sure, but I think I'm done being a villian. I wanna be a hero." Roxas said as he took his mask off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,269 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,462 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,479 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,141 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,703 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,565 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,606 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,220 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,498 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome