Closed Strange night
Hm perhaps Jerry gets Sage pregnant and maybe due to all the magic in him that increased with each pregnancy he becomes less human?)

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(hm that could work. Sounds interesting enough)
Okay. Should I time skip to them being at his house?)

Sure)
Thankfully, Sage had managed to keep the other creatures from doing stuff to him so they could get to his house. It was close to the forest and it looked like a nice sized one. GEtting in there, he got dressed into a clean outfit and he sighed. Course he felt the preassure in his belly grow and he knew what that meant. At least they were kind enough this time to stop at him being due with one kid size at least.

"Alright....this is my place..." JErry said.

Sorry!! I forgot about this one;;
Sage had gladly followed Jery through the woods to his home. Somehow she kept her friends from messing with him the whole way home. "This place looks nice," she said sniffing the air."are there any other humans around..?"
it's okay)

"No, just me here. So we should be okay if things get crazy." Jeremy said. "But that doesn't mean they can."

Adjusting his shirt, he gave a sigh. This was going to get ridiculous, that much he could tell. There was another feeling besides the large load of children that was possibly in the small belly. But he was ignoring it.

Sage kept sniffing around the place, looking at everything. She had never been inside of a human home before. She noticed him messing with his shirt. She did tell her friends to leave him alone this time but she knew what happened anyway. "Are you pregnant again?" She asked curiously.
"Yes." Jeremy replied slightly annoyed.

As if she didn't know, ha. Like he'd believe that. Though he scratched at the lavender fur and sighed.

"They might've done something else. There's this weird feeling." Jeremy added.

She perked her deer ears at him. "Like what?" She asked curiously, she was opening a drawer to see what was in inside. She saw some paper and some pens.
"I don't know how to describe it." Jeremy said as he went over to her.

He wasn't sure but he felt a bit drawn to her as well. That feeling didn't go away and before he could really do anything, he found himself attempting to kiss her. If it worked, the two would end up on the bed.

Sage was surprised when Jerry had a sudden change of mood and tried to kiss her. She laughed a little nervously. "Jerry what are you doing? Are you feeling okay?" She asked. She was standing pretty close to him and she was absentmindedly petting the lavender fur he had on him
"I don't know...I feel strange." Jeremy said, feeling her pet his chest and shoulders. "I don't really know how to describe it, I just feel...something strange. Like a urge.."

Sage curiously looked into his eyes, cocking her head a little. "Hmm maybe you need to rest? You've been through a lot. Maybe you should sit down on your bed." The faun suggested.
"Maybe...it's just....the feeling hasn't gone away.." Jeremy said.

Eventually he managed to sleep but when he woke up, he gave a sigh. His stomach was still there, sticking out like a round mass. It hadn't grown so that was good.

Sage didn't leave. While Jerry slept on the bed she snoozed on the couch. Although she was shedding a little so there was some deer hair left on the couch when she got up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 33,862 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,397 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,584 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,272 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,494 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,867 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,001 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 23 3,457 09-12-2016, 04:39 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,155 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  One Night Stand That Changed His Life (closed with 018Luxio) Mpreg_Musou 7 2,413 07-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio