After the ending (c/w bhdire8)
(Just request? It'll be good haha. i like to make him fully show his belly to make everyone knows that Inquisitor is having his heirs hehe. Idk we can make Dorian wear the tight gown and play how it affect his belly after the ceremony. maybe some massage scenes and what is the punishing?)

"Don't be too rough my lord. I think it's not good for you when everyone knows this, huh?" Dorian murmured and spread his legs wider as Teran stood in front of him and positioned his hard cock. He moaned out loud as the big cock was shoved into his tight ass. He grabbed Teran's tightly as he was covering him. "Ahhhh, Y...you are so big. Do it slowly first my love. Although I like a little bit rough, I think you don't wanna tear my ass" Dorian said, moaning louder and breathing heavily. He wrapped his legs around Teran's thighs to make him can go deeper inside his ass. Teran can see how Dorian suffered with the pain inside, but he was willing to do it
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(How about we make him have the tight gown affecting his belly during the last fitting, which was when the inquisitor discovered about Dorian's plan, so he could have some belly rub session afterwards. Then on the wedding day Dorian found that Teran ghad ordered for a new gown to be made that would show evreryone how big the belly is and how Dorian is producing strong heirs for the inquisitor? ;))

Teran was also having difficulty pushing in because of how tight Dorian was. "Relax my love, relax....." Teran paused a bit to allow for Dorian to pant a bit, then when he felt Dorian relax for a bit, he pushed in deeper. "Dorian... you are so good, so nice." He started rubbing on Dorian's cock to distract him from th3 pain and the burn, and pushed in whenever he could feel Dorian loosen. "Take me, take me all."
(Yeah, that's a good idea hehe. I love when Dorian is surprised with it. He'll not be too big on the wedding day around 4 or 5 months' but yeah, he is already a little big with twins are you okay with twins? I don't know if you had read the comments on the pics, but the artist said that he's carrying twins in those pics)

"Yeah, put it all inside me, my love." He whispered and wrapped his arms around Teran's body as he started to thrust slowly but stably. He groaned and moaned in the low tone as Teran started playing with his cock. His hard cock was pushing against Teran as he stabbed his ass over and over. "Thanks for being here with me, my love. Thanks for giving the wonderful memories to the homeless like me. I love you" He whispered beside Teran's ear as he hugged him closer. His hands ran through the perfect muscle of Inquisitor and aroused him for a bit more.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh twins is fine. Moree than fine. I like it with twins just like Sam did ;) he would look quite pregnant, but not too big so he would not have difficulty moving around.... even though Teran couldnt really let him walk on his own. He just love that belly too much to let him walk alone ;))

"You are the one giving me hope when I was at the bottom the one giving me reason to go on when I am despair. I love you too Dorian, so much..." Teran thrusted harder and harder, as Dorian got aroused as well, it became easier for him to move along the canal. He groaned wgen Dorian rouched his back, tracing his scars. He leaned onto Dorian and pushed upward his legs, almost getting them hanging on his shoulder and thursted so deep, making sure he hit the sweetspots within Dorian evrrytime.

(So Dorian will have a womb and cervix and all?)
(Yeah he has it)
Doran moaned louder and longer as Teran hit his sweet spots over and over. He pinched his fingers on Teran's back to help in the pleasure. He can't even breathe with the pleasure inside his ass. Teran can see his precum leaked while he was thrusting. "Ahhh, t...that's so good. I.....I don't know if I can hold it for any long time, ahhhh" He moaned in the low tone when Teran lifted his ass up a bit and changed the angle. It like he is sitting on his lover now. His tan face becomes red and hot with the pleasure. Dorian doesn't normally show this feeling to everyone. In truth, Teran is the first and only one he shows his sweet and cute side.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Teran was very pleased to see his.lover that lost in pleasure that was given by him. He caressed the abs of Dorian and thrusted up, almost throwing Dorian in mid air before he came down, getting even deeper into him becasue Dorian as dropping down onto him with gravity. He held Dorian's waist and was mesmerized by how their skin contrasted under the candle light. He loved how Dorian's glistening tan matched with his own milky white skin. "Hmm dont hold back, I love to see you cum before me, I like to see your face when you are climaxing... you are mine, and mine alone, and mine forever." Teran continued to shove his hips up. When he hit some spot that was soft, he heard Dorian scream at the top of his lungs.
Although his body was trained for the war, Dorian can't even hold anything with this moment. He gasped and almost forget to breathe as his body feel down to Teran's hard cock. He leaned forward to Teran's chest and moaned louder. "Ahhhh, I....I can't hold it, T..Teran, you are so good." Teran can see the slightly red on the tan face. Dorian was sometimes worried about everyone outside if they could hear them both, but then he couldn't think anything with the pleasure inside his ass. "I....It's coming" He groaned then screamed out loud as he shot his load on Teran's abs. He wrapped his arms around Teran tightly to helped on the pleasure. Both perfect builds that are trained for the war look like the statues under the candle light now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Teran smilrd brightly seeing Dorian climaxing. He then moaned loud himself because Dorian squeezed on his cock so much when he cummed, and he almost explided within Dorian as well, but he took a deep breath and held on with his excellent self control. He waited a bit until the shuddering of Dorian had past, and the mage had returned to some consciousness, before starting to slightly theust again. He knew Dorian would be very sensitive now just after an orgasm, but he just loved his moans and screams too much he deliberately stimuated his sweet spots, especially his sensitive cervix, when Dorian wasnt quite ready for the next round yet.
"Ahhhh, Y....you are so naughty Teran. Y...ou know how to make me crazier." He said, breathing heavily as Teran hit his sweet spots again just minutes after his orgasm. He grabbed his lover tighter with each thrust from his lord. "Ahhhhh, I...I'm so sensitive now, P...leas cum inside me, my love. Make me know how much you want it" He whispered to Teran's ears, but it seemed to make his lover trusted harder and deeper. Dorian can't even breathe with how close it is. He can feel his ass squeezed more on Teran's cock with each thrust and made him moan out loud
PM me If you want to RP. 
Teran felt the tremble of Dorian from the overwhelming pleasure, and how Dorian tightened his canal also pushed him close to orgasm. "Hn Yes I will fuck through you, cumming sovmuch in you your belly bloat up, and you would look like you are already pregnant. Dorian, take my seed and bear me babies!" Terna held on tight on Dorian as he exploded deep inside Dorian with a loud groan, feeling his lovdr jerked as he cummrd. It might be because his seed had breachrd through Dorian's sensitive cervix and went straight into his womb, and his body knew he would definitely be impregnated.

(Gotta go.... i will rrturn in a few hrs!)
"I...I don't know if think should be the time, Teran, ahhhh You still have many things to do" He moaned louder as Teran went deeper nd finally exploded deeply inside him. He can feel so much cum inside his womb and it also made his belly full and bloated. Doran leaned almost his weight on his lover when they finished it. He didn't even have the energy to move, but he can feel the cum was still leaking and Teran trusted him sometimes when he want him to moan out loud. "Is this good time to have the babies? I'm not sure if it will work Teran, but if it is I'll not regret it."

(I think it'll be fun if we make it be a little-unexpected pregnancy hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Teran supported his lover's weight, rejoicing in how his normally independrnt and strong lover just lay there on top of him, unable to move with exhaustion. It gave him a great sense of achievement to be able to make his lover show this sidr of him. He shifted dorian so that he would be comfortably laying on his shoulder and caressed Dorian's slightly bloated belly. "I dont think this will succeed? ... i thought you said once that mages are hard to impregnate even with a womb inside of you, and you will have to go through a ritual to make my sperms more virile to make this work? Besdies..... you are right. We have a lot of things to deal with now, it may not be the best time for you to be pregnant." Teran said, even though his palm didnt stop caressing Dorian's bellly. It was quite obvious that Teran wanted Dorian to be pregnant already.

(Ok an unexpected pregnancy!)
"Yeah, you are right, Teran. Although not all types of mages need to be pure, almost all of them have to accept that ritual and need to get it once again if they want to be impregnated" He whisper and smiled as Teran can't stop playing with his belly that was so full of his cum. "What make my Inquisitor want tho have the little ones beside him, huh? Want someone to call him daddy?" Dorian joked as he was trying to control his balance and not put too much weight to his lover, but that was stopped when Teran wrapped his another hand and hugged him closer. He knew how Teran feels now. They both are the strong warrior, so this time would not happen much in the normal situation. He knew how to treat his lover now. Dorian leaned a bit more on his lover and turned his face to kiss him softly.
(Do you wanna slip to when he knows he is pregnant?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea sure!)

"Hmm yes I cant wait to have squirming little ones calling me daddy and chasing after each other for a hug from us. I have been alone fot so long... I wanted a big, huge family. With you." Taren kissed tenderly on Dorian, his imaginations started giving him images of what a cozy and loving family they would have later. He smiled feeling how his lover finally gave in and put all his weight on him. The trust and reliance he wss showing made Teran's heart warm up.

Their relationship had become stronger thsn ever after that day, and even though thr inquisitor had been extremely busy for the coming period with the coronation and move, then subsequently the picking up of the rebuulding and other administrautve matters, he was grateful to be facing them all with Dorian by his side.
It is almost three months after that night. both Teran and Dorian is really busy with the administrative matters. Dorian is not used to facing with many nobles and diplomats from many kingdoms. Everyone kingdoms seem to want to be allies with the Skyhold. It's not because of only Inquisitor's power, but it is also the unity of the kingdom that had ever been the worst damaged kingdom in the great war.
Dorian has fewer works in this weeks, but not for his lover. Although he still stays in his chamber, Dorian has gone to the Inquisitor's room for many times a week and they try to spend their free time together as much as they can. Today Teran had asked him to meet to emissary from the small kingdom that is located in the south, but he refused it because his sickness is getting worse. It has happened since the last week until now and Teran always asks him to meet the cleric and doctor, but he has not done it yet. Now he is laying on his bed, breathing heavily after the four times vomiting. The Inquisitor told him that he will come after his work, so Dorian needห to make himself better, but it is hard with his sickness now.

(Hehe morning sickness is still fun and make strong mage be like a fool mommy lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
The inquisitor walked into the mage's chambers which he had rarely visited. He saw Dorian lying on bed, looking very sick. He frowned and approached the mage, striding to his side fast. "Dorian? What's wrong? Are you sick again?" He touched on the mage lightly, not trying to move him, not risking to trigger his reaction. He clurched on Dorian's hand and kissed it. "I will summon the doctor immediately."

(Yep morning sickness. A must for every prefnancy ;))
"Hmm It's okay Teran. It is just getting worse today, but yeah I think I need to see the doctor, This is too bad that I lay down here when you're working outside" He said, trying to not show his tiredness too much. He knew that Teran was ready to stop every work to take care and be on his side. He grabbed Terna's hand tighter and gave him a warm smile. "It's okay my love. I don't feel that this will be too bad. I just want to rest for a bit after seeing the doctor and cleric too. I need to check with them that my sickness doesn't cause from the magic." He whispered softly with his tiredness. He gave Teran a warm smile again as his lover glanced to him while he was walking out to order to guard to summon the doctor then he just came back in minutes.
(IDK if you know about cleric. There are many stories of them in many games, and they just like the mages that use magic for healing some wounds)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(No i didnt know about that. Haha so also magical as with Dorian!)

Teran came back from calling for the doctor and cleric. He got close to his lover, very worried. "You had been vomitting for so long, it must be a particularlt nasty flu. Please Dorian, I cojlsnt bear with it if anything happened to you. I would be so devastated." He slowly helped Dorian sat up, finding it very unaccustomed to have the mage so weak. He laid the mage on his chest, massaging gently on his stomach with his large, warm hands hopefully to relief some of his discomfort. The doctor and cleric soon arrived. The inquiditor and their king's solemn look made them even more cautious as they approached the bed. "I want you all to promise you must fix Dorian, who would be your future consort." The king ordered sternly.
Dorian smiled softly as he heard that words from his lover. "Calm down Teran. I don't wanna be the reason that makes you lose your kindness. Just let them check me first." He said to his kind Inquisitor. Not many reasons will make him be like that. Teran reluctantly walked out of the room when the doctors asked him to do that. They took a long time to check Dorian whole body and especially checked his belly for many times and also asked him about having sex with anyone. Dorian can see the bewildered face then faces of joy after they discussed the symptoms. "Lord Dorian. Your symptoms don't seem to be the bad sickness, but we find that you're pregnant around 3 months not. Do you want us to tell the Inquisitor?"

Dorian was a little shocked as he heard that. Although the mage can get pregnant without doing the ritual, it's very rare. "No, thanks you all. Tell him that I'll tell myself." Dorian said before the doctor left the room and Teran quickly got into the room. Teran can see how Dorian was very confused. Dorian couldn't say what was his feeling now. He was so happy but worried too.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Teran was annoyed at being asked to leave the room. He quickly rushed in as soon as the door was opened again and went to Dorian's bedside. He clutched his lover's hand and asked him "so? What is it? Are the doctor and cleric able to find out what's wrong with you?" Teran tried to stay calm but he couldnt help but lookrd at the doctor's and clerics with worry. He looked at them with a questionning eye as he couldnt get an answer from Dorian, who looked very dazed and confused himself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,972 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,788 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,110 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,787 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,843 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,246 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,752 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 68,573 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,669 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,129 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM