private w/ Kross
It had been over 5 months since Stan had his one night stand with this nice gentleman Kross. Stan met him at his favorite bar and after talking and a whole night of drinking, Kross invited Stan back to his place. Stan still has trouble remembering what happened that night just that a few weeks later he had been getting sick quite often. Stans tall slender body would quake as he threw up every morning it seemed like. After going to the doctor Stan got quite the shock he found out he was pregnant. Running his fingers through his thick black hair he tried to just push it out of his mind. Stan ignorantly thought if he ignored the situation it would go away. After the months went by though the cravings got worse as well as the tightness in his clothes. It is now the 5 month into his pregnancy. Stan realized Its time to go to this Kross again and hopefully get his help in raising his twins he was carrying. As Stan slowly walked up the stairs to Krosses front door Stan put one hand on his bulging belly, which was peeking out of his shirt, and used his other hand to knock hoping Kross was home.
Kross had almost not heard the knock, but shortly he was at the door. His own belly tight and round. One hand holding his back. He had had the same surprise come to his life. However, having been a military brat, he accepted the challenge and had been dealing quite well. Though he was accepting this challenge, he was surprised to see the father of his baby in front of him, let alone ever again. After their drunken night he had lost Stan's number when he ran his jeans threw the wash.

Recovering quickly, he shook his head and opened the door. "Come on, get in here before it gets cold. Looks like we both have a long talk huh?" he said with that soft shy smile. "Would you like some coco and a sandwich, I was making myself a snack when you knocked."
Stan couldn't believe his eyes seeing Kross knocked up as well. "I....umm sure." Said Stan as he walked through the door.watching Kross walk into the kitchen Stan followed after. Seeing a chair Stan sat down with both hands on his round belly. "So...is....everything Ok with you....I mean how have you been?" Stan said not being able to take his eyes off of Krosses belly as he made them a snack.
Kross heaved a heavy sigh. "I've been doing well. though by the look of it, you have been having some trouble adjusting huh?" He said setting a thick roast beef sandwich, chips and pickle down in front of Stan. Watching the other man stare at his belly, he took up Stan's hand and pressed it to where his baby was currently resting. "Its fine too." He resed one of his hands on Stan's belly. "Is....is it mine?" he asked careful with his touch.
Stan smiled as he felt the baby inside Kross. Stan looked up and said "yes both of them. I'm having twins." Stan said taking a bite of the pickle on his plate. "I was actually coming here to tell you the news I just didn't know how you would take it. I really don't even know how I am taking it yet." Stan said looking down at his belly as it rested on his lap.
Kross had always been a very gentle giving sort. He nibbled on his meal, the gears turning in his head. "Hey....when we met...you said you were sharing an apartment right? Is that still the case?"
"Yes although I have been annoying my roomate. He doesn't like the throwing up, constant snacking, and helping up and down all the time." Stan said a bit embarrased. " it has been a bit harder to get around in my condition." Stan said indicating his round orb like belly sticking out of his shirt.
Kross nodded. "Look, I live pretty well off of my trust. My parents finished paying off this house when I was a kid. There's no rent or mortgage, Its mine out right, Why don't you come stay with me. There is plenty of room here, you could have your own room, and it would be nice to have someone here." he shifted where he was standing still.

"I don't like the idea of you not having good support." he sighed. "I also...don't like the thought of our children being raised separately. So, what do you say? You wanna come live with me?" He gave that rare full genuine smile, "I mean, you don't have to, i'm sorry, don't think like i'm forcing you." he sighed embarrassed. He overthought it and now was worried he had overstepped his bounds.
Stan sat there surprised at how generous Kross was being. Dumbfounded Stan said the only thing that he could muster up. "Yes....that would be awesome." He was so overjoyed Stan with struggle got up from his chair and showed his gratitude by going over and hugging Kross. There bumps hitting each other making it an awkward moment. " Sorry just wanted to hug you and say thanks." Stan smiled a bit embarrased by the whole thing.
Kross chuckled softly, he pulled Stan to his side and tucked him against him so their bellies where parallel with each other and gave Stan a proper hug. He held him rubbing his back. "Then you let me worry about the hard stuff for a little bit and you finish your snack. I'll call a friend to come help us get your stuff. "

Picking up the phone, he dialed his college friend who had a truck. "Do you have anything big that would need to be moved? Furniture you absolutely couldn't live without?"
"Just my tv and lazy boy recliner." Stan said between bites. After Kross called his buddy Stan finished up his snack and Kross invited him to come and sit in the living room to talk a bit until his things arrived. Stan sat on the couch and propped his feet up. Stan began to pull his shirt up revealing more of his swollen belly. "It just so weird getting use to. I have never really been over weight and to see this massive belly and carrying it around all the time. How have you dealt with it?" Stan asked Kross
Strong hands came over raising Stan's legs and sliding in under them. Letting them rest over his thighs as he opened a jar and dipped his fingers into it. "Lots and lots of cocoa butter... and yoga." He said as he began rubbing the chafed skin. "this will stop the dry itching and help with the stretch marks." he hummed as he massaged the belly holding his twins. "Really i've just been taking it each day. What about you, have you seen a good doctor?"
"Oh yes he has been most helpful." Stan said "he was able to sooth my stomach aches and gave me some good medicine to stop the back aches and vitamins for the babies." Stan was enjoying the belly rub from Kross. "I was wondering how you didn't have much stretch marks." Stan said staring at Krosses own bulging belly as he applied it on his as well. "So...are You carrying just one?" Stan asked
"Just the one." he said as he moved so they were laying stretched out on his couch. Propped up on the armrest he moved to rubbing Stan's feet and ankles. "and if you're carrying 2, i'm kinda glad now that i'm not carrying more. we'd run out of arms. " He said smiling. "So..... you wanna see the nursery?" he asked that shy blush coming back.
"I would love that." Stan said as Kross finished rubbing his feet "show the way." As Kross took Stan down the hall and led him to the nursery Stan had to compliment him on such a beautiful setup. "You did such a great job it really is quite amazing." Stan said one hand on his back the other on his belly. "Would there be room for two more cribs?" Stan asked
Kross helped Stan up off the couch. "Oh i think there will be plenty of room, though for the first couple months, i figured the baby would end up in a bassinet next to my bed." He hummed rubbing his belly. He stepped up and took one of Stan's hands in his just standing there holding it as he looked over the large nursery. There was a solid love seat and a glide rocker. The room was a soft green color, little dragons, unicorns and other fantasy themed toys and decorations dotted the room."We could even just size down from the big crib and put in 3 of those smaller cribs that will convert to toddler beds later on. "
"I love that idea." Stan said. " another issue I have..." Stan said indicating his tight clothes. "....I may need to find some kind of store that sales clothes for the ummm....growing man. Most of my clothes don't exactly fit anymore as you can tell." Stan pointed down at the button on his jeans that was at bursting point.
"Don't worry we'll go shopping tomorrow." he gave Stan's hand a squeeze. "Come on, let's go get you into something more comfy." using the hand he held to lead Stan about he took him down the hall to the next door on the same wall and into the master bedroom. the room was the biggest out of the bedrooms in the house, sporting a master bath as well.

He moved to a dresser, opening the drawer he pulled out a nice big pair of flannel pajama bottoms. From another he grabbed a pair of loose boxers and a very oversized t-shirt.

"Here, I picked these up anticipating needing the for later. But I think you could use them today." The doorbell rang, "Oh that's got to be Josh, i'm going to let him in so they can bring in your stuff. if you like, you can go have a nice soak in the tub, my mom was a big person so they sprung for the jacuzzi tub when they remodeled."
"Thank you." Stan said as he went to the bathroom. Stan began getting undressed as the water was getting ready. He got in the Jacuzzi tub and sighed relieve. He began leaning back as his belly stuck up out of the water. "I can't wait to hold you two for real. You are really stretching out my belly alot." Stan said to his babies.
Kross in prime military fashion, provided his instructions on where to put things. Directing the chair to go into the main room and having his buddy move the couch and his recliner so that the two chairs where the main seating points. The boxes of Stan's possessions were taken up to the room across from the nursery, thinking that would be where stan wanted to be. If not they could move his things later.

Going back to his room he knocked gently on the door to the bath opening it enough so it was ajar. He wasn't going to completely invade the other's privacy, but he was going to check on him. "Stan, you doing alright?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,002 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Snowed in Twins w/ Kross MaleFemalePregnancyLover 1 764 12-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Kross
  C Boyfriends turned to SuperCockBoyFriends with Kross Roxas Atlas 22 3,062 12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,503 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,136 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,827 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 847 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
  Private with HeavyBellyGirl Preggoassassin 11 2,937 09-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C Private RP with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 10 2,076 08-28-2016, 06:48 PM