Falling Stars (Open to Everyone)
(Basic Idea after a group of guys find a fallen star/ball of light and some guys start making a wish that resort in them getting pregnant.  So I’m looking for Boyfriends/Girlfriends, Husbands/Wives, Parent(s) (Birth/Step/Adopt/In-Laws) (1-4), Roommate(s) (1-3), Friends, Students/Classmates, Teachers/Professors, Neighbors (1-4) and anything else you all can think of.   And this is not a One-on-One it a group RP.  And if you would have any questions message me)

Name:  . (Middle and Last Names Optional)
Description:  .
Extra Info:  .

Name:  Jason Jackson Poole
Description:  Tall (6’8”), Slender Body with some Muscles, Pale Skin, Short Platinum Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Attractive Features/Body
Extra Info:  Straight, Freshman in College, Studying Fine Arts, Minor in History, Love to Travel, Play Videogames, Writing Stories/Songs/Poems, Reading Books, Love Summer, Weekdays Work as Mechanic, Weekend Work as Waiter/Bus Boy, X on Chest (Left Side)
Know about Mythical Creatures, Human Councilor, Practice Magic, Nickname “J.J.”

J.J. was doing one of his countless jogs in the neighborhood.  And like previous time before he turned the corner and was heading down another road of the subdivision.  He had been say hey or hello or hi to all who was waving, which he also copy their action.
Eventually J.J. made way back and started at one of his Friends’ place.  Slowly making his way up to the front porch and once the door open J.J. smiled, “hey there what’s up?  Can I come in if you don’t mind?”
Name: Jared Smith
Description : 6 ft. Skinny with glasses, black hair, pale, blue eyes
extra info: huge comic book nerd, plays video games, loves to hike, not athletic, draws really well.

Jared opened the door to see his friend Jason standing there. "Oh yeah come on in I was actually getting ready to go for a walk." Jared said as Jason walked in. Jared pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. His new glasses kept sliding down his face. "Whats up?" Jared asked
(Sorry I fix it and sorry about the late reply been a little sick lately)

Slightly painting J.J. just gave a somewhat smile, “hey man just want to know if you see a movie tonight I heard there are some good ones playing?”  He asked.
(Haha, giess who... can i join? Or am i in too many of your rps already? XD also... well you know what im gonna ask.. i can work it into the story though)
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
(fill free to join you can join as many of my rps as you would like too Big Grin )
Name:  Greyson (he goes by Grey) Hunde
Description: a fairly boring guy phisically, 5'10" with brown hair and green eyes. He is lean and not very athletic with pale skin.
Extra Info a closet gay he is also a closet furry. He is doing crafting classes at the same uni as his roommate J.J. he is hoping to craft fursuits and costumes once he finishes his classes. He writes stories in his spare time and works as a tutor on weekends to earn some cash.

Grey smiled and poked his head out of the dorm room having heard him "yeah there are a few interesting ones, depends if you ladies want to see scary movies or something else" he said with a mild tease "there is a good werewolf one in the cinema at the moment"
“Well that sound like it a plan let’s go see a Werewolf Nightmare 2 Santa-Claws if you aren’t too scared is all.”  J.J. smirked as he looked over to Grey.
Grey gives a 'pft' "as if, i wasnt the one who was screaming during Doom... i was laughing my ass off. Especially when that one guy gets killed while sitting on the toilet" he says with a smirk
“Yeah well whatever I’ll see the times and then we can all decide whether want go or not.”  J.J. said, “your computer still not working?”
"nope, think i need to reformat it again" he says with a chuckle
“Yeah well my boss is a computer whiz,” J.J. said as he was pulling out his phone, “so let see what-are the showing?”  He blurted out while tapping on the screen and typing the information until all the showing were on the screen.  “How about the nine forty five showing?”
"Works for me" he says with a smile "it work for you Jared?"
“Okay,” J.J. said smiling, “will if that’s fine with you both then we can head there in about thirty or so minutes.”
Name: Bandit
Description: German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix. One ear stands up like a german shepherds, the other folded over like your typical golden retriever. He has light blonde fur with black muzzle and a saddle on his back. His build and fur is like that of a golden retriever.
Extra Info: Was the only pup of an accidental mating between a golden retriever and the neighbor's german shepherd. When he was weaned he was tossed out to fend for himself. He wants an owner and a family but doens't know how to get it. He survived and eventually learned out to be street savy although he is no longer a puppy he can be playful like one if the conditions are right.

(is that okay?)
(Yeah that's fine)
Bandit looked around nervously as me made his way towards town. He rarely came into the city but he was having trouble finding food in his territory, so he took the risk. He glanced around fully alert even though his one droopy ear suggested otherwise. Bandit hated crossing the roads with the noisy and dangerous vehicles but he was good at ti. Soon, the movie theater came into view as well as the wonderful smells from the garbage cans. Slowly slinking forwards, he dashed behind the cans and tore into one of the bags where uneaten food spilled out.
They all head to the movie theater and as they were on their way a shooting star flashed across the sky heading toward them and soon crashing on the side of the road, “what was that?”  J.J. thought as he pulled over.  Got out and rushed over to a large growing light shaped rock.  “What is that?”
Having eaten his fill, Bandit took off at a run not bothering to stick around. He know that if he did the men with the poles would come after him and that was never a fun experience. He was about halfway home when something flew over head and crashed in front of him. He whined softly as he froze where he was too scared to move his tail tucked under his belly as he crouched to the ground.
J.J. carefully made his way over to the site and cautiously picked it up and once in his hand it quickly flashed and he nearly dropped the rock as he felt a weird feeling over taking him.  “What was that?”  He asked.
When Bandit saw the group of people arrive he started to run but didn't when he noticed that they didn't have those long poles. Instead, he crawled forwards, whining softly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alien Tech (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 253 3,273 02-22-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 310 4,171 02-22-2017, 09:10 AM
  Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 250 4,047 02-22-2017, 09:06 AM
  The Presidential Baby Seal (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 28 456 02-20-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
Star Love worth dying for(open to one more) Gadiva22 6 419 02-13-2017, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The christmas that changed fate.(open to up to 4 others) Gadiva22 67 1,604 02-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Work at the Orphanage (OPEN TO EVERYONE) kaonashi 21 337 02-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  Mpreg Cafe (Open RP) shiro08 149 6,547 02-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  Reset (OPEN TO EVERYONE) kaonashi 8 186 02-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Video Chatting (OPEN RP) Tomoshe 1 89 02-03-2017, 03:14 AM
Last Post: kaonashi