Falling Stars (Open to Everyone)
(hey sorry about the late reply today has just been so crazy)

“Yeah I’m fine.”  He said sighing as he was starting to feel worst then before.  “Yeah I’m fine,” he repeated.
"B..But look at you... you have almost turned green... cmon lets get you to the bathroom in case you hurl" he says and helps him to his feet then towards the bathroom "Man im gonna need more shampoo... i have so much to wash now" he says with a chuckle and smile trying to make his roommate smile
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
Once J.J. was on his feel when the contents zoomed up and just as fast he collapsed in front of the toilet.  And this time it was worst then the previous time too because this time it was a combination of what little was left in his stomach and dry heaving.  But this would be the least of his problems for the day.
Grey flinched as he heard and saw his roommate hurl. he gently pat his back trying to sooth him as he voided what wasnt in his stomach. "Maybe i should call a doctor... i doubt he would be able to help me but im sure he could help you"
Bandit nuzzled against them both before he yawned. He scratched at his belly which was still itching as he curled up by the doorway.
He just nodded in between the vomiting and eventually he finally stopped and groaned slowly leaning against the wall.  “If I’m dying do I need to make a will?”  He asked still looking at the toilet and not once making eye contact with anyone.
Grey laughed and shook his head "Your not dying hun, you probably just have food poisoning from something at the cinema" he says with a smile "As for me... who knows"
“Yeah well either this is all a dream or you really are a werewolf,” he blurted out sighing and completely unsure about all of this and it wasn’t until he slowly stood and washed his mouth out.  That’s when he noticed his stomach has a slight roundness to it and when he touched it, it was firm.
"If i was a werewolf i would have told you dude" he says sassing him "or bitten you at some stage in the past... besides other than feeling horny as hell im not feeling any different to normal"
“I don’t know I guess,” he said as he just shrugged off the fact that he gain a little weight even if it wasn’t that noticeable too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alien Tech (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 188 1,890 50 minutes ago
Last Post: mpregdude
  Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 177 2,006 3 hours ago
  Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 221 2,167 3 hours ago
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 529 Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  The labyrinth (open roleplay.) secretsparrow 114 2,348 Yesterday, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Fate Betrayed (open for one) Grimly 0 46 01-14-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Grimly
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 2 162 01-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  Secret Loves (Open to one other person) TigersPregnant 157 2,774 01-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The book of beasts (open to one other person) anibus3 25 791 01-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  This is a bit of trouble (Open two other people) TigersPregnant 0 59 01-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: TigersPregnant