Falling Stars (Open to Everyone)
“Yeah,” J.J. said as he slowly made his way to his bedroom with one of his hands on his back as he was trying to get used to his new weight while the other hand on his nine month stomach.  “This is crazy,” he said suddenly feeling a sharp pain in the pit of his stomach.  “Oh god what was that.”  The pain came as soon as it came and just continued on his way.
By the time he got to his room he had several sharp pains hit him and he was panting sitting on the bed.  Taking numerous deep breathes and exhaling them after awhile.
"Hey ready to go?..." Grey asks walking in then stops "h...hey you ok? Whats wrong?"
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
“Yeah I’m fine,” he moaned.
Star slowly appeared.  “You’re in labor!”
JJ gritted his teeth as he felt about contraction, “I’m what?”
“You’re baby is coming!”  Star smiled.
"B..but...he....what!?" Grey asked dumbfounded now "he isnt supposed to be due for months!" He says looking at star "what did you do!?"
“Nothing bad Thing,” Star said.
“How it coming out?”  JJ uttered when suddenly yet another contracts and that was soon followed by another and another.
“I don't know.”  Star blurted out.

Two Hour Later!
With one last push JJ finally gave birth to his baby Boy and Star was interested in the small creature as she called it.  She then looked over to Grey.
Grey had spent most of the time trying to help j.j through the birth and stop star from getting in the way or bothering him. He wrapped the baby boy up gently in a soft towel "well... i guess i know what to look forward to now" he mutters "still want to head out to the cabin once youve rested up? "
“Yeah,” he said passing out tired as Star wonder off.
The front door open and in JJ’s Girlfriend bolted in and there was something strange about her, being the she looked like Star.  “Baby are you here?”
"Ahh crap..." he grumbles under his voice and changes back to human making sure his clothes stayed on "now isnt a good time, hes asleep" he says as he intersects her "ill send you a message when he wakes" he adds trying to push her to the door
“Hey what are you doing…” she shouted suddenly feeling something kick her and turn round then notice his stomach.  “What the hell are you and what is in there!”  Pointing at his stomach and stepping away from Grey.
"I cant explain!" He says not irritated at the look she was giving him "look its complicated... atleast wait an hour or so ok? J.j is sleeping, let him try to explain it to you "
“Girl,” Star shouted suddenly appearing and smiling, “they made wish and he became a walking carpet see.”  She snapped her figure and revealing Grey’s new self.
“What the fuck why does she look like me and why do you look like that I’m getting the fuck out you’ll freak!”
“Bye-bye now,” Star shouted and waved as the girlfriend ran out the door then Star smiled.  “That was nice.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 308 5,703 Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
  Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 386 5,813 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  Alien Tech (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 310 4,405 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  Pregnancy Pandemic (Open to All) scoutteam36 196 23,674 03-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 14 200 03-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Dusty779
Rainbow Love worth dying for(open to one more) Gadiva22 2 109 03-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 27 1,647 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM
  Loving the neighbour(open for 1 person) Littleittyboy 7 196 03-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Gamemode;Pregnant (Open to 1 or 2 other) kaonashi 20 284 03-07-2017, 10:41 AM
  Reset (OPEN TO EVERYONE) kaonashi 11 348 03-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Last Post: kaonashi