Falling Stars (Open to Everyone)
"I just hope there wont be any major side effects of you being here..." he says and returns to petting bandits belly gentlly
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
“Yeah,” J.J. thought as he was heading in to the kitchen to make some food for everyone and Star continued explaining while Amanda was checking on Aaron.
Giving a sigh Grey rested back on the bed and pet Bandits belly more "hmm, wonder when your due" he mumbles softly with a smile
"I don't know," Bandit said as he yawned before dozing off to the belly rubs.
“Well I would kind of like to know that too.” J.J. said as he walked out of the room and then heading over to his bedroom to go check on both his son and girlfriend.
"Heh, pitty i cant just palpate you to see" grey says softly and continues the rubbing
J.J. smiled as he saw the two on the bed and Amanda was breastfeed their Son, “so tell me you like the feeling and what would you do if we had another?”
“I do and not sure do you think you are pregnant again.”  Amanda asked as J.J. shook his head ‘no’.
“No but I would like to have another.”  J.J. said.
“Yeah I know,” Amanda said, “I do too.”
after making sure his pups were sleeping soundly with Bandit, Grey got up to get himself something to eat, chuckling internally when he heard what Amanda said "Maybe wait a while" he thinks to himself before heading to the kitchen
“Yeah well I know one thing we’re going to have to lie about how we got Aaron,” he said sitting on the bed as he placed a kiss on the baby’s head.
“Yeah after all my Friends know I can’t have Kids.”  Amanda said as they continued their talk.
"You adopted" grey suggests walking past "better than telling them the truth" he calls before going into his own room
Bandit stretched the besthe could when Grey got up before crawling under the bed. Not liking it, he crawled out and headed into the closet where he got himself settled the best he can.
“Yeah, but I think for now we should just keep him a secret for now,” J.J. and Amanda replied not sure about the how to explain how they got Aaron let alone how to tell everyone either.
Walking into his room with a drink for himself and a bowl of water and some food for bandit he was surprised not to see him anywhere. "Bandit? Hun where are you?" He called softly "i got you a drink and something to eat, i know you must be starving"
"In here," Bandit called from the closet as he lifted his head, panting softly. His tail thumped against the wall of the closet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Impregnated roommates (Open to anyone) MittyMpreggerson 394 39,650 2 hours ago
Last Post: MittyMpreggerson
  A Date And Then You’re Pregnant (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 13 231 7 hours ago
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  The Colony (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 27 249 Today, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Fair View (Open to Everyone) 018Luxio 72 4,563 Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Band Practice (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 0 24 05-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
Wink Dream center (open to everyone) Shane20 294 46,184 05-22-2017, 08:46 AM
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 376 05-18-2017, 08:25 PM
Last Post: michime
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 781 112,190 05-16-2017, 01:16 PM
  Birthing clinic for multiples (open!) Mpreg_king 38 4,410 05-13-2017, 04:09 PM
  Birthing Gym (Open to all) 018Luxio 22 2,986 05-13-2017, 08:08 AM