Closed A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8)
"You're alright."He told him gently, he sat him up again carefully, making sure their daughter wasn't falling while in the other man's arms, knowing how weak he was he sighed softly and gathered him up against his chest. His arms wrapping around him and supporting the child as he looked down at her,"She isn't fussy."He said,"Only when she hasn't had her milk."

The other man watched as the Lord touched the girl's arm and cheek, he smiled just a bit before frowning lightly as he looked away toward the window of the room where the village sat and went about their day,"You must've taken a bad fall when we rode in, and you getting sick didn't help either."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"How frequent do you need to feed her? she must be eating just a bit every time?" Augustus asked, curious about everything iwth his daughter. He looked at the tiny baby, feeling his heart was going to burst when she unconsciously wrapped her tiny fist around his finger. "she's so... small." The lord felt stupid repeating his words, but he couldn't really find a way to say it otherwise. she was so vulnerable, dependent on her surroundings. "this is really something... to have a kid." he concluded.

Shaking his head, he looked up at Orvin. "i don't remember much... other than slipping off the horse. did the doctor say anything? can we get back to the mansion? i want to see our other little girl." he said eagerly, looking at Orvin hopeful like he had all the answers.
"Whenever she gets hungry. She usually whimpers in the morning and in the evening, a few times in between for lunch." He stroked the side of her face with his fingers, she puckered her little lips and slobbed somewhat as her brows knit together. "Yes, small but a lot of trouble." He smirked slightly, his fingers coming through her short head of curly hair,"Mmhm. A whole lot of trouble." He nodded in reply, their eyes meeting as he nodded lightly,"We'll get back there soon. I'd like to let my wife know that I'm not dead also." He said and slowly realized what Augustus said,"Your little little girl you mean. They're both yours, not mind. I'll have no other hand in their life other than their nurse."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"But.... you are their father as well." Augustus said. "i don't think i would be a good parent... let alone a single one. you know, i had been a terrible man towrads you, how could I be a good father to them." the lord said, suddenly fearful of the enormous rsponsibility on him. what if he screwed this up and spoiled his 2 little angellic daughter? what if he couldn't give them the best thing possible. what if... there was just too muhc unknown, andOrvin had the experience. "please... you won't be only their nurse. you would have to help me, i am so bad at this... please?" he begged.

the doctor came in this moment to check on him, and that had Orvin leaving them, with question unanswered. The doctor stayed in the room for a long time, when he broke the news to the lord that he probably would have difficulty moving around anymore with his back severely injured during his fall. in short, the lord could be crippled for the rest of his life.
"I never wanted to be. They aren't mine of my own choice." Orvin replied, looking at Augustus and smirking lightly as he saw how the other suffered,"You should have thought about that before you raped me. I'm just your faithful butler, am I not?" He watched the panic well up in the others eyes and grinned as he looked down at the girl they both head within their arms,"She's going to be a handful alone. Even with a wife, but I doubt she'll do anything but abuse them." He felt his power over the other building and as the doctor came in he went silent, simply smiling softly to himself.

As the doctor examined him it only seemed to be icing on the cake, he did his best not to look unchangably happy at the fact that the bastard wouldn't be able to walk. Maybe even not able to lift his dick and stick it in any hole he chooses, oh God the irony of it all. It was delicious. As the doctor left them once again with lunch on the end of the bed, he was grinning and plucked the little girl out of his arms as he stood up with some carefulness due to his own injury. Yet he would heal and the Lord of the house? Not so much. He grinned as he rocked her and twirled around gently,"My darling... Your bastard father got what was coming to him... The gods have answered my prayers...."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It came as a shock to the lord hearing the icy words from Orvin, who he thought he had made peace with after all things happening between them .So the bad feelings were still there... perhaps even fermented to even deeper hatred after all these months, the lord thought bitterly to himself. he paled at the announcement of the doctor, unable to take in this blow so close to the first one.

He was feeling dizzy, feeling down towards his thighs, which still felt heavy like stones. He looked at Orvin who had his girl, sounding so happy about his fate. All he could do was staring at him blankly, unable to react at all . At this moment, he felt like his world was crumbling, and he wished he hadn't woken up, so taht he could dodge from this harsh reality.

He looked back at the doctor, his tone flat and he looked still dazed. "so... i could move back to my home any time now?" he asked, looking at hte doctor, unable to face the other side where his once faithful butler had turned into his worst nightmare.
Holding the baby girl against his chest and looking towards Augustus as he smiled brightly at him, the look of fear on his face was beautiful,"Don't look so scared, my Lord." He said and came over to him to sit on the edge of the bed with the child in his arms,"I'll take good care of you. Better than I ever have from now on." He reached out with his free hand to stroke his hair and cheek,"I'm sure you wouldn't mind if my family and moved into the mansion with you. It'll be much easier to take care of you that way." He added, the doctor stood at the foot of the bed, unknowing of Orvin's plan with how low he was talking.

The doctor nodded,"As soon as your wife sends a carriage for you two."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
the lord snorted. He didn't believe his wife would be so kind in doing so - in fact if he didn't have his other faithful staff in the castle, there could be no one looking for him at all. he would be more convcient dead to his wife than the other way.

He closed his eyes, not wanting to see Orvin again. It hurt to hear his daughter cry suddenly, perhaps affected by the tension in the room. She was cooed immeidately, and all noises left the room soon, leaving the Lord to utter silence, leaving him alone in dealing with his own wounds and hurt.

(err, where are we going from here?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,118 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,865 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,295 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,840 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,992 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,274 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,106 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,023 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,686 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,158 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM