Love on Ice (closed)
Name: Victor
Characteristics: He's 5'8 and very slender. He has short silver hair and stunning blue eyes. He's a natural flirt and he is a famous Russian figure skater. He's currently 8 months pregnant with large triplets. His home is the rink.

Victor sadly stares at the empty rink remembering all his world championships and all those agonizing years of practice and defeat. He keeps one hand on his belly and one on the side of the rink. He rubs his large, protruding belly mumbling soft words to the unborn. "Daddy will watch you guys grow up into incredible skaters like I once was." It was silent until he heard footsteps behind him. He looks back and smiles softly. "Hey,"
(I like the reference so I'll join! :D )

Name: Tatsumi
Characteristics: He's a double-black in hair and eyes, and wears eyeglasses. 6' tall with a broader body than his lover. He's is a famous Japanese figure skater that found love with the Russian rival, now husband? (can it be they're married?) Contrary to Victor, he's often reserved and shy;but can be feisty when needed be.

Tatsumi watched from the doors how his lover gaze sadly at the empty rink. He felt the sadness and immediately he knew he wants to cheer the man up. He walked towards him,returning the smile.

"Hey" the Japanese went at the back of the pregnant mate and circled his hands on top of the huge belly. He leaned more to the side giving a peck to Victor's red cheeks. "You should be resting. Is something bothering you? You always come here whenever something's on your mind, love."

(is this okay?)
(I was hoping someone would get the reference. It's really good!! )

"I miss skating and I feel so trapped with them inside me. All I want is go to back on the ice. I'm excited for their arrival but at the same time, it means the end of my competitive career and yours." He says sadly, taking a deep breath trying to keep his composure.
Tatsumi frowned when he heard what the other had said and turned so that he was now facing the Russian. He cupped his cheeks with both hands, and showed him a smile that he hoped to be comforting enough.

"Victor, look at me baby. Why do you feel trapped? Is it because you can't skate anymore while you're still pregnant with our little ones? And what's about this ending our careers? Love, be patient." He released the hold on his lover's face and grabbed next the younger's hands; landing them both on the huge stomach. They could feel the triplets kicking.

"They are almost here, and after that you will continue to skate. Don't think we can't manage the triplets while we pursue or skating. Have faith in yourself more, in us. We could do this together. Besides, if you managed to change me, how hard could it be?" There was still the sadness but thankfully it was less. An idea came to Tatsumi.

"Victor let's skate. The rink is inviting isn't it?"
Victor looks to his lover and tears stream down his face. His eyes lit up when he mentioned skating. "But my ankles are too swollen to fit in the skates and god forbid I fall. I can hurt them," he says, sadly. He goes to sit on the side with his head in his hands with tears falling down his face.
Tatsumi's smile faded when the Victor burst into tears again. However he was determined to cheer up his lover. He crouched down in front of the man and again grabbed a hold of his hands, prying them off to see the tearful blue eyes. His heart broke. His love is supposed to be his cheerful, flirty self. He must bring back his precious smile, no matter what.

Another idea. He gently wiped Victor's tears, and kissed both of his hands, and smiled as he proposed.
"What if we skate off ice then? We could just dance here with the ice by our side. We'll do those hand and foot works like we would when we're performing on ice. We can even do the exhibition routine we did last season. I'll guide you and keep a good hold of you so you won't fall. I'll protect you love, would you trust me on this?"
He gulps and sighs softly. "I can hurt you too." He says, going back into his depressive state. He sighs softly and holds his lovers hands. "Baby, I love you more than words can amount. He sighs softly and tries to get up. "We can try to dance. I don't want to hurt you." He says, fearfully.
Though unfitting with the situation, Tatsumi can't help but chuckle lightly at the concern of his wife (?) It was cute, really.

"You won't hurt me, love. I won't let it if you're concerned that much. I'm sure all these muscles I've gained from skating can definitely handle all the lifts and weight you might put on me. I'll support you with all I can, and I promise I'll look out for myself too. Please let me do this for you."
(Husband)

Victor is in absolute shock and smiles slightly and nods. "Okay. Can.. we first just try to skate? A little? Just around?" He asks, fearfully. He smiles as his lover nods and gets their skates. Thoughts race through his mind while waiting for the skates. He winces softly from what seemed to be a contraction, but he wasn't sure so he didn't mention it. Once Tatsumi comes back, he helps put on Victors skates and then his own. The two of them slowly get up and walk to the rink.
Black eyes beamed in happiness as his husband finally smiles and agrees to skating with him. That smile... gosh how it changed the mood so quickly like a bright light diminishing the darkness.

"Okay, alright. I...I... just wait here. I'll go get our skates." Tatsumi was happy and in all his excitedness, he almost ran to the counter to get their skates. It took him a while deciding if he should get a size larger for Victor with his swollen feet. Soon, with two skates in his hands, he came back, and immediately crouched in front of the Russian again. Carefully he put on the skates, making sure that they were tied tightly on his love.

"Is this alright?" He asked. Earning a nod, he proceeded to wear his own. He helped Victor up. Victor was wobbly at first, but he made sure that the latter won't fall. The balance was soon regained and they entered the rink.

"Let's start with the sides first, then we move to the center okay? And before we start, promise to tell me, Victor, if you feel anything wrong or if you're tired, please."

They started skating slowly, Tatsumi's hands firmly holding Victors against him to support the husband's weight, hands on the waist and under belly.
"I promise love." He says, holding his husbands hand as he begins to go on the ice. He takes a shaky deep breath and walks into the rink and gets unbalanced. He wobbles and frantically looks for support from the wall and/or his husband. He sighs softly as the babies kicked violently. He winces and tries to skate slowly to hopefully ease off the pressure. He smiles again and manages to skate by himself for a little. He grins and manages to relax while on the ice.
Tatsumi tightened his hold when Victor wobbled. Good thing he was able to catch his husband, and Victor able to have a firm grip on him that they were able to get the balance back. They stopped for a while. Tatsumi noticed the wince, and opt to return but he trusted his love. He would say if there's anything wrong right.

"It's okay, love. Let's try again." This time they were successful. He let the other to skate on his own, liking the peaceful expression that his husband has. But still he didn't skate far away from Victor. He was like a tail following his lover.

"You're doing it!" He cheered for him on.
He groans softly again from a contraction, but manages to hide it as a kick. He slowly managed to make it to the wall before falling in pain. "Ugh.. they're killing me!" He sobs. "Let's go home." He says disappointed and angry at himself. He violently skates off and manages to get the skates off and goes back to their home and goes into their room and cries. "It's all my fault!" He mumbles to himself softly in tears
Tatsumi hurried to the wall where Victor had fallen in pain. He saw the moan, and how the other struggled getting to the wall. He quickly knelt next to him and rubbed his back. "Shh.... alright we'll go home." It was clear that Victor was frustrates and disappointed, and as he angrily skate off, he feared that he might bring harm to the babies that way. He races towards his husband and lift him in a bridal carry hold.

They were at home, and Victor went to their rooms immediately. He followed, and saw that once again his mate was crying, depressed. He heard the mumble, and embraced Victor tightly. "It's not your fault, love. If anything, it is me at fault. I shouldn't have forced you to skate in your condition. I'm sorry." He was supposed to be protecting them, but he was even the one who brought discomfort to his love, putting him and the babies at risk.

The realization made him depressed a bit, but he must be strong for Victor. "I'm so sorry, love."
"It's not your fault. I'm just... really scared." He admits. He sighs softly and cuddles with Tatsumi and manages to fall asleep till the morning. The contractions have been getting worse throughout the night but still not enough to tell Tatsumi. Early in the morning before Tatsumi wakes up, Victor made his way back to the rink. He gets the same skates on and manages to go on the ice. He skates around for a bit and holds onto the wall to breathe through the contraction.
Tatsumi broke the hug to place a kiss on the crying male's forehead. "Victor, it's alright to be afraid. I admit I am to, but remember that were in this together, okay. No matter what, I'll be with you and don't think any different."

He ended with a passionate kiss. After, he lulled the husband to sleep, saying more encouraging words to the male as he slept.

Tatsumi was surprised when he woke up to an empty space beside him. He panicked, yes, but who wouldn't be. His husband is 8 months pregnant with triplets! What if the man went to labor? He scrambled up and searched all over their home first. When he didn't see Victor, he headed for the rink; and there leaning heavily on the wall was his love. And he looked pained?

Immediately he scrambled to get his skates on and sped off to the man. "Love, are you okay? What are you doing here?" He helped Victor maintain balance as he held the pregnant mate.
Victor groans painfully. "I'm sorry. I-I needed to calm them, but I think I'm in labor.." He looks to his lover fearfully. "Please don't hate me.." He moans softly. The two of them skated for a little bit longer before the contraction hits again. He winces and holds onto his lover tightly. "Y-yeah..." He grinds his teeth as he tries to keep breathing through the contraction.
"N-No, I won't hate you. Never, love." He came closer to Victor, kneeling beside him and helped rubbed the aching stomach of his husband.

"Concentrate on breathing, Victor. I've got you. The little one are excited to meet us, aren't they?" He tried to make the other smile through the pain. He wants Victor to in good spirits for this.

They skated slowly around the rink, not being too far from the wall. Tatsumi kept his strong hold. He would kiss Victor on the cheeks every once in a while, and would offer rubs, to help alleviate the pain of his other half.

"That's it, you're doing well, love. Nice and steady now. Breathe." They had stopped when a contraction hit Victor, and Tatsumi put all he got to not let the other loose balance; all the while his hand running strokes on his back. "I love you so much." he encouraged.

"Do you want to head to our bed, or skate off the contractions more? Your choice dear."
"Skate more..." he moans as he tries to breathe through the contraction. He moans and leans on the wall. "Oooohh. Tatsu!!" She cries out. "Rub my back..." they skate around for a good forty-five minutes. He's been laboring hard and painfully. "Ohh god, this hurts..."

"I-I don't think I can do this..." he whimpers, looking at him with fear stricken eyes.
"Alright then, that's what we'll do." Tatsumi's breath quickened with the pained expression of his lover. "I'm sorry Vi, but please hold on.  The pain will be gone soon. Just breathe, yeah that's it." he went to rub deep circles on Victor's back as the other tried to ride off a contraction.

As requested by Victor, the couple skated more. Through out those 45 minutes, Tatsumi just held his husband and comforted him through all pain. They were getting slower and slower as the time ewen ton but Tatsu didn't mind. "I know it hurts, love, and you are doing great. Just a little more and this will be over. I promise."

They stopped again when a contraction almost had the pregnant Russian thrown at the ice floor. Good thing Tatsumi was quick to shift balance and have a good catch to the male. But he was broken when he heard the next words.

"Victor, love, I know you might be afraid by all of this but don;t ever underestimate yourself. You can do this. You can bring our three little angels into this world. You are strong and full of spirit. I believe you can; so please don't think you'll fail. Besides, no matter what, I'll be here with you every step of the way." he kissed Victor's forehead and gathered him in his arms for an embrace.

"Be strong for them, Vi."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,685 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,955 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,126 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,129 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,850 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,035 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,867 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8