Love on Ice (closed)
He nods happily. "I love it." He says as he winces softly from another contraction. He holds Yuuri happily and leans against Tatsu while trying to keep himself calm through the contraction.
Tatsumi smiled seeing his husband's delight, only to frown when a new contraction came. "Yuuko, the third one is coming!" He looked at Victor who was evidently doing his best to keep his contractions at bay. "Love, you're amazing you know that? Imagine, only one more and we'll finally be complete! Gosh, I love you so much." Yuuko came taking Yuuri away before returning to assist the laboring client.
He moans and tries to go back to kneeling as he rocks side to side to help ease the pain. He keeps breathing through the contraction until he feels the urge to push. "T-Tatsu... it hurts I can't do this anymore.." he says with his voice quivering.
"Sshhh.. it will be fine, love. Only one more. You can do this, Vitya." Tatsumi brought the teary silver head into his shoulder, stroking his back to help alleviate the pain of his lover.

"Come on, love. I'm here with you. I'll be giving you my strength, alright." Yuuko the midwife checked the dilation and was relieved to have it back at ten cm again so soon.

"Victor, on the next contraction you can start pushing, okay. I'll get you some cool towels. It will make you feel better." When she returned, the towels were handed to Tatsu. Nodding, the Japanese wiped the forehead of his husband, kissing it after, then slithering the towel inside the Russian's hot body.

"There, feeling a bit better, love?"
He whimpers like a wounded puppy as he feels the contraction start up again. He takes Tatsu's hands and pushes again, weaker and shorter than before. He cries from exhaustion when Tatsu takes his hands and whispers into his ear. Victor pants heavily against his partner and on the next contraction, he tries to push again.
"Just a little more, Vi. You are so strong, I'm so proud of you." Tasumi was getting scared. He could feel how weak his love is becoming by the minute. A shaky kiss of encouragement was pressed on his lover's forehead. "Just a few more pushes, Vitya and he'll be here, and we'll be finally complete."

"The head is starting to crown. I need you to push harder, Victor dear." reminded Yuuko. "Keep on wiping his sweat, it won't help that he's hot." "Yes, ma'am!"
He groans and pushes hard again while screaming. He holds Tatsu'a hands tightly while trying to push as best as he can. "TATSU!!!!" He howls in pain while he feels the head painfully and slowly try to stretch him.
"That's it. So strong, my love." Tatsumi would continue to rub his husband's back, whispering more praise into reddened ears.

"A little more... okay the head's out! Strong pushes now Victor! You're almost done." Cheered their midwife.

"Hear that, Vi. You're almost done. Hang on. I'll be here with you always."
He pleads and pushes as hard as he can feeling the baby get stuck in his tight pelvic bones. "T-Tatsu! It's not coming!" He says as he begins to panic. "It's not coming!" He begins to scream.
Tatsumi shook in fear hearing and seeing the panic state of his husband. "Yuuko! What's going on?"

"The head got stuck and the baby is being too impatient. I'll stretch his opening to guide the head out, but he needs to be birthed soon. Tatsumi, I want you to put pressure downwards on Victor's stomach. Victor push as hard as you can. We have to get this baby out soon."
Viktor panics and takes a deep breath and gives a big push on the contraction screaming. He gives small strong grunts while trying to push. "Ohhh!!!! Get him out of me!!" He pleads as he throws his head back and wails.
"Victor calm down!" Yuuko shouted as she struggled to keep the baby's head steady.
 "Victor, love. You're gonna be fine, he'll be too. Please stay calm, Vi." pleaded Tatsumi wiping away sweat and tears from his husband.

"Tatsumi, I need you to push down on the stomach, okay. On Victor's next push...1...2...3..." And Tatsumi did put pressure on the abdomen of the Russian; and the last baby slipped out. He smiled, feeling Victor slowly relaxing with the baby out of him, letting the younger rest on him. But then there was the worry. Why can't he hear crying? "Yuuko..."

Yuuko just smiled back at them as she cleaned some of the infant "He seems to be the quiet type. Congrats!" She passed the their third boy to them and placed him just in between Tatsu and Victor. A tear slipped out from the Japanese man.

"Oh my, he's so gorgeous love! A mini you (chuckle). Thank you."
Victor cries and lays back panting heavily. "Ohh baby... He's here.." He smiles happily and strokes their child as he leans over and kisses Tatsu. "He's here.. He's actually here." The baby begins to cough a bit and then wail which Tatsu and Victor both take a sigh of relief.
Tatsumi received the kiss lovingly, all in adoration and awe at what his husband just accomplished. "You're amazing, you know that. Oh, thank you, Victor!"

He looked at the babe in his lover's hold and gave the infant a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you for completing our family, little one." Tears finally fell again when he heard the awaited cries of his third son.

"What are we gonna name him?"
Victor smiles softly and groans. "What do you want to name him?"
The Japanese became deep in thought. His head perked up thinking of the perfect name for the boy. 

"I was thinking of naming him Yura, since he looks like a little kitten. What do you say love?"
"I love it. It's perfect. Thank you, Tatsu. I could not have done this without you."
(Hi. How will we continue now that the birth scene has finished? Blush )
(We can do another rp :) )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,896 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,956 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,783 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8