Love on Ice (closed)
Victor cries of exhaustion and happiness. "Oh my god... Tatsu!" He sobs as he pants and leans against his lover. "He's here... he's actually here." The midwife begins to clear the airways of the newborn and his son is placed against his chest. "Oh baby...we did it... we did it.." he cries as he holds the baby on his chest, rubbing his back.
Tatsumi wasn't ashamed to have tears flowing from his eyes. He felt too happy to care. "Yes we did Vi! You're so amazing love" He kissed him, proud of his husband.

"Victor, a son. Oh love, he's beautiful. What should we name him." He embraced the two, heart joyed with how Victor looked so motherly already.
"He's here! He's actually here." Victor cries as he strokes the newborn on his chest. The baby cries and then soon settles against his fathers chest. "What do you want to name him?" Victor asks, exhaustedly. The baby soon tries to latch on.

Victor rests against Tatsumi as the baby soon learns to suckle from his father. Victor coos to his son. "You hurt daddy..." he coos. "Soon you will be skating with daddy and I..." he smiles.

(Sorry for the long wait!)

"Yes. Yes his here, love. You were so great! I'm proud you!" Tatsumi leaned to kiss his husband's forehead, a well as the forehead of their first son.

He chuckled at the scene, their boy suckling on his 'mother'. "He's perfect, Vi."

"Hear that son? You'll be a great skater some day." He then returned to look at Victor. "What should we name him?"
"Hm... Nikolas." He smiles, kissing his husband happily. He cuddles with the baby as he suckles on his chest while Viktor manages to get some sleep before contractions begin to start up again. He groans in his sleep while the second baby decides to try to make its arrival.
"Nikolas Katsuki... it fits him well." He reached up to brush a finger on the chubby cheeks of his son. "Our little Nikolas." The baby was taken to the nearby crib, letting the little boy sleep as his 'mother' found sleep as well. He was grateful to their other children for not being too impatient, allowing their papa to sleep some.

When Victor shifted, face scrunching in pain, he became alarmed. He gently shook the man awake. "Victor, are you okay?" Then he went out to shout to the midwife that had gone downstairs.

"Yuko, the next one might be coming!"
Viktor grunts through the contraction. "Nnngh! P-pushing!" He keeps focusing on his push as the midwife hurries on up to their room. "OOHHH GOD!!!" He growls and cries out. After pushing, he pants heavily and tries to relax. "Mmm.. B-baby.. H-help me k-kneel.." Tastu does as he is asked as he help laboring, exhausted Viktor as he struggles to kneel off the bed and against the foot of their bed. He spreads his legs wide and pushes hard again.
Tatsumi literally sprinted back hearing his husband shout out that he was already pushing. "Okay you can so this, Vi!" He did as what he was asked to do and continued to rub on the back of his lover. "You don't know how you fascinate me, love. Keep on going!" He would push back strands of sweaty silver hair away from Victor, kissing the other's forehead every time.

"Okay, the next baby had crowned already. Give me a big push and the head should be out!" called the midwife from behind.

(Sorry for not replying for so long!)
He screams and cries as he takes a deep breath and pushes as hard as he can. "It's burning!!" He sobs while trying to push again. "Hnnngg!!!" He holds the sheets tightly in his fists while pushing. His face goes red and his eyes are bloodshot.
He doesn't know what more he could do. "Vi, I know, I know. But you could do this, yeah? You are strong." Tatsu just embraced his husband tighter. He clearly didn't want seeing his man in pain.

"Hold on, Vitya."

"Alright, the head's out. Victor, rest, don't push yet. The shoulders still need to turn."
(I'm so sorry!!")

Victor cries and pleads as the shoulders tightly turn."TATSU!" He moans pitifully as theconttaction forces him to push hard again sobbing. "TATSU! GET IT OUT!" He pleads and cries in agony.
(It's okay! :) )

Tatsumi had the body of his lover in a closer embrace, snuggling the neck of Victor as he said praises to him. "I know, hon; I know. But you already did so well, love. I'm confident that you could also bare through this." He looked pleadingly at the midwife, really hoping for some good news.

"The shoulders are set, push hard now, deary. This child would slide more easily, as I can see. Not too long now.

"Here that Vi, just a little more and we'll have our second angel."
He whimpers and tries to catch his breath. "T-tatsu..." he says softly as he tries to relax. The cord is tight around the babies neck and won't unloop and when Viktor hears that, he panics. "NO! He's gonna die! I NEED TO PUSH!" He screams out trying to push again but the cord gets tighter and tighter with every push. He frantically tries to keep pushing fearful for the fate of his child
Eyes widened in fear to the scene that started to unravel, his husband so panicked with the chance of killing their child. "Victor, stop,STOP!" he desperately tried to hold back the male partner, hugging tighter on shaking shoulders."Relax Vi, pushing him out will kill the child!" Tatsu shouted as if scolding his mate. But what can he do, he doesn't want Victor be guilty of their child's death. "In, and out... breathe. The cord will unloop, but this isn't the way. Ms." Broken eyes looked at the equally fearful midwife. She was currently struggling to force the head in despite the hard pushes of the Russian, to avoid suffocation.

"Your husband is right. Stop pushing Victor. I need you to calm down. Here's what we need to do, I'll bring the head back in, and there I'll unloop the cord. It will give us more space. Now please be calm, or else you might kill your baby."

"Vitya, please.."
Viktor screams in pain as he pleads. "Cut the cord!" He shrieks. His large muscular body shakes and tenses up as contractions crash over him. "TATSU!" He pleads for his lover, "It's killing me!" He may be a little dramatic but he has never felt pain like this before and especially not this long. Sure, he's been hot with the blades of skates to the gut but that doesn't compare. He sobs pitifully as the midwife looks him in the eyes. "I will cut the cord but you're going to have to push with and without contractions. This baby needs to be born. Ready Viktor?" She asks and Viktor makes a weak whimper in reply. He sits up with his lovers help and the midwife cuts the cord and he screams as loud as he posssibly can while forcing the baby out of him.
(Sorry)

Tatsu held Victor's hand tighter, honestly frightened about the increasing possibility of him not loosing their babies but also his husband. "Stay strong for me Vitya. Please..." He held on as Victor screamed trying to push out the baby in one push. The baby came, and the mid wife was quick to cut the cord and deliver the baby safely.

Cries of the new infant filled the room. Tears pooled in his eyes, realizing that his second child was born and seems to be healthy. "You did amazing, hon." He looked down to kiss Victor's hair, but then he saw how pale the man was becoming, his breaths were ragged. It scared him.

"Love, Victor... Please look at me... are you okay?" He looked back to the mid wife. "Why is he like this?!"
"It takes a lot from him to give birth. He's going to be okay." She says as he groans painfully and closes his eyes while trying to relax. He groans and leans over the side and throws up a bit. After a few minutes, he rests and looks to Tatsu. "W-we have a baby..." he says in shock and happiness.
"So he's gonna be fine?" Tatsu released a breath of relief, holding the weak body closer as if his warmth will give more life to the man. He looked down to the teary eyed love of his, and joined in with the smiles and happy tears.

"Yes, our second boy. Oh my he's like a mini me." The Japanese chuckled. "If you don't mind, can this one have a Japanese name?"
He nodded softly as he tried to relax a bit before having to deliver their third baby. "I would love for it to have a Japanese name." Victor says smiling softly as he strokes the babies back as he cuddles against Tatsus chest.
"I'm glad. I wanted to name him Yuuri. It means rain in Japanese and it just suits how his blue-eyes would shine like the crystal rain drops. If that's alright with you?" Tatsumi got a better grip on his Victor, stroking the lover's arm to help him relax more. "I'm happy he looks so much like you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,249 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,354 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,865 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,259 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,247 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8