Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20)
"No, not yet. Can you rub my back deeply?" He asks, moaning from exhaustion.
Damien begin to rubbed very gently his husband back. "Do you want to go in a bath love?" Ask Damien softly.
"Y-yea.." He moans deeply trying to relax as the contraction hits. He groans loudly as he holds the covers in his hands tightly. "OOOohhhh!!!"
Damien nods his head and lift his husband into his arms and transport him in the bathroom. He place him very gently in the bath and open the hot water.
He groans and lays his head on the side of the tub, trying to relax. "I'm so tired..."
"I know love, but our baby want to come out so you need to push for me", said Damien with a reassuring voice.
He groans and try to push hard. He feels the baby slowly move down with his push. "D-Damien!!" He cries out as he pushes down hard again.
"You are doing very good love, the baby move nicely keep pushing, I'm very proud of you and I love you so much", add Damien with a soft voice and love.
He keeps trying to push as best as he can, not feeling any progress being made.
Damien rubbed gently his husband belly and he open the soft music to help his love to relax and have a peacefull birth.
He moans happily and tries to push again, his body tensed up as he pushes. "D-dim lights please..." he moans as he breathes deeply and heavily after pushing. He rests and waits for the next contraction. Once it hits, he pushes as hard as possible for a long time. He grunts deeply feeling the head begin to drop down into his cervix.
Damien reduce the light a lot, give a glass of water to his love, kiss him gently as he continue to rubbed gently his belly. "I begin to see the head! You are doing very good love! Keep pushing! Do you want to see the baby?" Ask softly Damien.
He shakes his head. He moans and moves into a kneeling and he pulls his legs back and pushes hard again.
Damien support him as his husband continue to push hard to give birth to their baby. "I'm so proud of you love", said Damien with love.
He holds his lovers hand and squeezes it as he begins to bulge. "OOOHH!!!!!" He moans loudly.
"Very good love! The head is coming out of you, keep pushing like that, you can touch the baby if you want", add Damien with his gentle voice and with a smile.
He tries to reach down and smiles as he feels the head bulging. He groans and tries to stretch himself and he cries out. "OWWW!"
"Slowly! You are going to hurt you if you stretch to far, gently and slowly love", said Damien as he place gently ice on him to stop the pain.
He groans and stops stretching as he pants heavily and pushes hard again on the next contraction, grunting. "Nnnnggggghhhhh!!!" He gives a long, strong push as she wails after pushing.
"The baby is coming more quickly this time! I see the shoulders! A few more push and our baby is gonna be here love, big push this time", add Damien with proud and love.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,614 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,817 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8