Open Unforseen effects
At the weak nod, Samson smiled. "Don't worry about it. He still hadn't remvoed his hand from Miroku's belly. "How much more do you feel you need? The same amount of waffles or more-" he started to aske when he felt his hand being moved as his friend's belly underwent another growth spurt.

"That feels strange," he admitted," but probably more so for you."

Samson waited for Miroku to tell him how much more waffles to fix before he stood up accidentally hitting Miroku's tail as he did.

"Sorry," he apologized. As he returned downstairs to resume cooking.
"I...I don't know honestly. I just feel hungry still." MIroku admited.

How hungry did he feel? He just felt hungry, he didn't feel full or near it honestly. Though he wasn't going to say that. He was causing enough problems. He gave a nod to Samson's words about it feeling stranger for him. It certainly did.

"It's okay, it didn't hurt." Miroku said.

He honestly didn't notice that they touched his tail, though after waiting a few minutes he gave a sigh and got out of bed. Hoot went and perched on his shoulder, rubbing against him affectionately. The two rockruff pups were being watched over by Aleu and her son Pip; the rockruf he already owned. So leaving the family be, he went downstairs.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Samson decided to cook the rest of the box since he had no idea how hungry Miroku really was. His friend hadn't answered his question. At least the growth spurts wasn't causing him any pain. Samson noticed that his supplies were indeed getting low and he'd have to go into town later. He was glad that he had already eaten.

"I need to go into town later," Samson asked purposely not mentioning why.

"Is there anything i can get you?"

Flare tries to stand on her hind legs but gets overbalanced causing her to whine softly. Instead she rolls onto her back and sighs but yips happily and wags her tail when she spots Miroku.

"Here you go," Samson said as he placed the heaping pile of waffles onto table earning a loud growl from Miroku's belly.
"Perhaps...a few shirts that are bigger?" Miroku asked. "I'm pretty sure this one is near giving up."

Indeed it was, one button gone and now straining over his round middle and with the fear of it getting bigger, no doubt it would give. Taking a seat, he spotted Flare an gave her a gentle patt on the head. Perhaps she only liked him so much due to him being pregnant as well. Still, he went red in the face at hear his own stomach growl rather loudly.

"TH..thanks." Miroku said before he started to eat. "I'll just stay here...if that's okay? Going out into town like this isn't...well...you know...wise."

"shirts, no problem. Anything else?" he asked as he glanced over and saw that Miroku's shirt was about to see its last legs.

At the loud growl, Samson didn't say anything but decided to get twice as much food as he felt was necessary just in case. Better safe than sorry he though. Flare tried to stand up again and got over balanced. Giving herself a shake she licked her now visible belly as if she meant to do that. Blazer nuzzled her and then licked her face*

"Did i make enough or do you want something else before i go? And, is there anything else that you need besides shirts?"
"No nothing else." Miroku answered.

Glancing down at his stomach for a moment, he shook his head.

"No it's alright, I'll be fine till you get back." Miroku replied as he stood up.

The mass was a bit heavy though he would just suffer with it. Though the thought of curling up in a blanket was nice as he was a bit cold.

"Okay," Samson agreed as he reached for his keys.

"If you need anything just give me a call i have my phone with me." He added before he left, closing the door behind him.

Flare kept trying to jump up on the couch but her belly was keeping her from being able to. She whined softly and looked up at Miroku for help. She wagged her tail when he approached her.

As he was in town, Samson kept getting stopped asking how his growlithes were doing and when he was going to have the puppies ready to go to new homes. He gave him his usual answer. They had just been born and he had a couple that were pregnant it would be a while before they were ready to go to new homes. After picking up the shirts, it was time to do the grocery shopping. Just to be safe that he had enough food and supplies, Samson quickly loaded up several carts as he tried to hurry while hoping that there weren't' anymore growth spurts while he was gone and unable to help.
Seeing that the growlithe was having a hard time getting up, Miroku did his best to help em up. Though with his own belly in the way, he had a hard time doing it. Once done, he sat on the ground and gave a sigh. Hoot made a sound though the man merely ignored em, not really wanting to try and move. Sadly though, he had to get up eventually and he managed to. Only to grab a blanket and head to the couch to take a seat there. The funny thing was by time Samson got back, Miroku had fallen asleep on the couch.

The man was at a odd angle though somewhat on his back and wrapped up in the blanket. Hoot was now nestled on their chest and sleeping soundly. Whether or not the growlithes were on the couch as well, who knows. Course the thing to probably catch Samson's eye was the bulge in he blanket where Miroku's stomach would be. With the blanket over it, it looked like it was the same size but was it?

After arriving home he stored the groceries before going to look for Miroku. He found him sound asleep on the couch in a position that made Samson wince. Flare was curled up at teh very edge of the couch where if she moved slightly she'd fall off but she was also sound asleep. He walked over and gently lifted her up and carried her over to the recliner.

Afterwards he stood over Miroku and tilted his head. "Miroku?" He whispered softly. "I'm back." He added, holding the bag with the shirts in his arms. When he didn't get a response, he gently placed his hand on the bulge and felt since he couldn't really tell anything. Since that still din't get a reaction from his friend he headed back into the kitchen and put the frozen pizzas he had bought in the oven and started it cooking.

While he was watching over supper he kept an ear out in case Miroku needed anything.
It seemed that the man was out and rather out cold. For the remainder of the hour, Miroku was pretty quiet. Once in a while a sound would leave him as he adjusted his position. Though he was still asleep and Hoot would sometimes adjust his position to better suit the new position that his trainer took on. However a groan left him and the man squirmed for a moment. Granted he was still asleep but his body didn't feel right. Course this was just due to a growth spurt starting and Hoot had woken up by it. Only to make a large amount of noise himself.

Samson had just taken the three meatlovers pizzas out of the oven to cool when he heard a loud squawk coming from Hoot. Not even hesitating, Samson took off at a run for the living room where he saw the growth spurt taking place. He hurried over and pressed his hands against the growing mass as the shirt finally gave and buttons flew everywhere.

"Miroku?" Samson said loudly as he watched the growth spurt continue.

"WAKE UP!" He said loudly trying to get his friend's attention. "We need to get you out to the ultrasound machine."
From twins to triplets and then overdue, his stomach had continued to grow in size. It still managed to look round though. The yelling though and the growing feeling of more preassure finally woke MIroku up.

"Wh...oooh...ooo..." MIroku started though he groaned as his belly got bigger.

He figured out what was wrong though it was hard to get into a different position with the heavier stomach. It was hard for him not to moan or groan as the mass grew, now he looked ready to have four kids.

"I don't....don't think I can get up just yet.." MIroku gasped out.

"Don't move." Samson ordered.

"Don't think that that's going to be a problem," Miroku muttered.

"I'll bring the ultrasound machine to you." Samson said as the took off at a run towards the kennel. AS he raced back to the house he came to a stop as he took in how huge Miroku's belly had gotten. The fact that there hadn't been any movements yet given how there was when he was twin-sized with the rockruffs concerned him. Once he got the machine set up with the monitor resting on the couch he didn't even bother warning Miroku that the gel was going to be cold as he squrited it all over his belly and pressed the wand against the huge belly.
MIroku couldn't help but squirm in his seat as his belly grew. Though by time the man arrived back, his belly had stopped growing and looked ready to have six kids!! The mass was heavy and he was panting, this wasn't good. Not at all. The mass was still and round, no movement going on just yet and with the ultrasound machine hooked up revealed why. Eight Growlithes, EIGH growlithe pups were crammed in there. All of them at the same rate of growth.

"H... how?" Samson wondered but he wasn't going to ask why. The improtant thing was to make sure that Miroku was okay. He gently wiped the gel off of the huge belly, wondering how his friend was dealing and what it would be like when they started moving which given their stage of development was goin to be soon.

Miroku was staring at the picture that Samson had printed off and wasn't saying anything as the smell of the pizzas started to drift into the living room*
Miroku was just panting, trying to catch his breathe as he sat there. When he was shown the picture, he stared at it in shock. Fear hitting him as he sat there. Eight...growlithes? How the hell could he survive this? The smell of pizza hit his nose making it hard for him to ignore it and his belly groaned loudly.

"This is all wrong.." He groaned.

Samson noticed his friend's reaction and didn't knwo what to say. But when the smell of the pizza drifted into the room he noticed teh effect it had on Miroku.

"While we try to figure out what to do, let's get you into the dining room. You look like you're hungry again."

Too prove his point, Miroku's belly growled loudly in response to the mention of food..

"Let's get you fed and somehow back upstairs if we can"

Samson frowned not even sure if any of the shirts that he had bought would cover Miroku's bulge.
"I don't even know if I can get up with this belly." MIroku said nervously.

Another growl left his stomach, causing him to groan as hunger got stronger. For a moment he was certain his stomach shook with that growl. Though he didn't want to try getting up.

"What are we going to do with eight growlithes?" he asked.

"What are we going to do with eight growlithes?"

Well, we can keep them if you want or i could try to find them good homes?" Samson suggested as he placed a hand on the belly seeing if he could feel where all eight of them were.

Realizing that his friend refused to move from the couch, he came in with one of the pizzas and sat it on the coffee table and handed him a slice. "I wonder if its growlithes becuase you were helping me in hte kennels and were around growlithes?" Samson asked, unable to take his eyes away from the belly.
"I...I think you should find them good homes, I'm not much of a fire type person..." Miroku said.

Accepting the slice, Miroku was quick to devour it. HIs hunger seeming have grown just as large as his belly.

"Could be." Miroku agreed; though that wasn't quite it. "Please...stop staring.."

Miroku could feel the eyes on his stomach and it didn't help him at all. Even stuffing his face with pizza didn't help him feel at ease. It was helping with his hunger but...he didn't like being stared at.