Open Unforseen effects
"Sorry, but i don't think any of the shirts that i bought are gonna work," he said, wincing.  Before grabbing himself a slice and handing a couple more to Miroku.  

""Do you want to stay on the couch or try to make it to the bedroom down here?" he asked.  "I'll make sure that they get good homes i promise. " Samson assured his friend before picking up Flare and rubbing her belly causing her to yip happily.

Miroku decided to remain on the couch, since he didn't figure that he could move. Meanwhile, Samson scooted the coffee table over that had the remainder of the first pizza on it and brought hte other in.

"Here i made an extra in case you were still hungry ." Samson explained as he grabbed his walkie talkie and went upstairs to Miroku's room to get the other one and handed it to him.

"If you need me for anything, you can reach me on that." Samson explained as he recalled Blazer into his pokeball and grabbed a few extra. "I'm going into the woods to see if i can find some new pokemon to bring into the kennels. I have a feeling that it might come in handy. "
"Oh well, thanks for at least trying. At least you can get your money back..right?" Miroku asked. "Though I'll need a new shirt once I get back to normal size."

That was true, his current shirt was beyond hope. Torn in half with no buttons due to the growth. All it rid was keep his shoulders warm now. Staying on the couch was his best bet. How was he gonna move with this belly?

"Thanks but be careful out there." Miroku cautioned.

By time Samson returned, miroku looked miserable as his belly looked bigger and now there were bulges. The growlithes clearly moving and craving more space.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"I'll do my best," Samson assured Miroku.

The two pokemon that Samson ended up catching were clearly not happy to be caught. In fact, they were giving Tiger a run for his money so it was much later than he planned when he got back to the house. He got them settled in the same wing of the kennel that Tiger was and he was nursing several scratches and his clothes were singed in places when he made it back to the house.

Flare tilted her head when she smelled the two new pokemon's scents but waddled over to lie down at the foot of the couch.

His growlithe's movements brought his attention back to his friend who had grown even more if that was possible and he could see the movements of the growlithes clearly now. Frowning, after checking on Miroku, Samson disappeared upstairs and came back down with a heating pad to see if it would help calm the growlithes down.

"Is there anything i can get you?" Samson asked
"A way to get out of this would be nice...without pain.." Miroku replied sadly.

The kicking hurt more than the rockruffs!! But..he knew the labor would be worse, that part he was dreading. The pizza that was left was half gone, though Miroku had gotten himself full by now. The heat felt nice but it did little to help with the growlithes kicking so much.

"So what did you find?" Miroku asked.

"I wish i could find a way for you but sadly, i don't think there's anything i can do."

As Samson watched, the growlithes kicking actually moved the heating pad.

"An Umbreon and a Houndoom." Neither of which are very friendly at the moment, Samson admitted as he doctored the scratches on his arms. "I have them set up in Tiger's wing of the kennel." He explained, "because it will be a while before they start to get tame." Samson grabbed one of the cold slices of pizza that was left.
Miroku nodded, he knew the feeling of that.

"Well, you can have one of the rockruffs that...i had. That way they'll be a bit easier but once I'm back to some normality I'll go out and catch ya some new additions, to help make up for...all this." MIroku offered, only to wince at a harsh kick.

Noticing the wince, he looked over at his friend in concern. "Do you think its gonna be soon or do you think it will be a while. I mean, Compared to the Rockruffs?"

"I wish that i could do more for you," Samson admitted. "THis is rougher for you than the rockruffs and not just because ther are more of them isn't it?"
"I...I think it'll be soon, they're really moving in there." Miroku answered as he winced again. "They're much bigger than rockruffs, that makes it hard but I think it's mainly the amount in there."

Sure enough just a half hour later, the litter was on the way. It took a much longer time to deliver the litter but once done, Miroku was out cold despite his attempts to stay awake to help sort out the mess. There were two shinies but he rest were normal.

Flare waddled over to where the baby growlithes were curled up and let them snuggle against her she yipped softly as she settled down in the basket where they were sleeping. Samson ended up cleaning everything up and then after grabbing a few blankets to cover Miroku up he collapsed in the recliner and dozed off himself.

It was early the next morning when Samson woke up and Miroku was still out cold. Samson made sure that he had plenty of cover and then got up and went out to take care of Tiger and the new additions of Hades and Ares. THat took the longest time, and was also the most dangerous and he had more scratches and one bite by the time he was done. THankfully the growlithes were tame and taking care of them didn't take very long at all.

Once he was done, Samson went inside and started breakfast.
Finally coming to, Miroku got up and sighed. Reaching into the bag, he put on a longsleeved thin shirt that was blue. Going over to the kitchen, he yawned.

"I think I need to relook my other notes that I left a the lab." Miroku said. "Though I'll go get some new pokemon for ya first."

Scratching his head, he knew that this would kind of help Samson's buisness. Part of him wondered if he should just do this to help his friend out? After all, breeders were well needed and for the longest time Samson only dealth with Growlithes until..this mess started.

"I think I need to relook my other notes that I left a the lab." Miroku said.

"I can take you later, if you want?" Samson offered, as he placed the Oatmeal onto the table. Dipping him some, he winced as he banged his bandaged arm where the houndoom had bit him.

"If its okay, I might keep the two shinies and find home for the others?" Samson asked. "By the way, you look like you're feeling better?"
"Sure, I won't be out too long." Miroku said, though he tilted his head. "You okay?"

At the question of the shines he gave a smile.

"You can keep em if ya want, I'm surprised I had two shinies as it is." Miroku added. "Considering I'm not big anymore and there's no wrestling mach going on in here, I feel great."

"Yeah, just didn't move fast enough when dealing with Hades the Houndoom. He got me before i could get my hand out of the way from feeding him."

When Miroku said that he could keep the shinies, a grin appeared on Samson's face. "Thank you." He couldn't help but laugh at Miroku's response to his question about feeling better.

"I bet."

After putting his dirty dishes in the sink, Samson went back to the table and sat down. Samson jotted some notes down as Miroku finished eating. "When did you want to go?"
"Damn.." Miroku commented.

That didn't sound good. Taking a seat, he started to eat once it was done and they were both pretty quiet until they were done.

"I'm actually gonna head out now to catch the pokemon, but I'll come back as soon as I can so we can go to the lab." Miroku said as he got up. "i'll see ya soon."

Heading out, it would be a hour before he got back. The man gave a sigh but looked a little happy. He had caught two pokemon as well. A furfrou; a pokemon that was like a poodle but much better looking and a LUcario! The lucario was much harder and honestly, his two Lycanrocs fainted against it.

"Alright, I've got some new additions for your kennel." Miroku said.

(Probably my last post for tonight can barely keep eyes open)

"Wow," Samson exclaimed when he saw the pokemon. "Those are amazing. Did you have much trouble?" he asked.

Samson glanced back at Miroku and by now he was used to the changes he doubted anyone else would be. While Miroku took care of his new captures and his own team, Samson tracked down that hat that Miroku had been wearing when he arrived what seemed much longer than a couple of days ago and a fairly long coat that he hoped would cover up the tail from prying eyes.
"The Lucario was a pain, but not too much trouble." Miroku said as he returned the two. "Here ya go."

He held the pokeballs out to Samson as they were his now. They were to be used here in the kennel. When he was given his hat, he breathed a sigh of relief. The thing was still in one piece. Putting it on, he put the coat on to hide his tail.

"Thanks. Let's go." Miroku said.

"Thanks," He told his friend.

Samson nodded as he took the pokeballs from his friend and clipped them to his belt next to Blazer's. He'd get them set up when they got back from Miroku's place. They were both quiet as he drove them both to Miroku's place. Looking around, he decided to pull up as close to the front door as possible.

As they got out of the car, Samson followed Miroku into the house.
The building wasn't miroku's, it was a lab owned by the government. Course he had a lab inside it and once there, the man was quick to head to it with Samson following. Once there, it was a tidy place and organized. He shuffled through some drawers while a beaker of a greyish substance was sitting on the counter.

As they entered the lab, Samson looked around curiously. Since he hadn't been warned not to touch anything, Samson's curiosity got the better of him as he noticed the beaker. He leaned over and sniffed at it wondering what it was given the weird grey color.
"Found em..." He muttered as he pulled out a thick binder.

Adjusting his grip, he turned to say it louder but he didn't. Seeing Samson so close to the beaker made him freeze.

"Don't touch that." Miroku called as he went over to em.