Open Unforseen effects
A groan left Miroku as he started to try and get up after Samson's attempt to move him. It was hard too though he set a hand on the mass as he leaned against the wall for a few moments, trying to ease his breathing right now. There was a thin layer of fur growing on his belly right now though his shirt hid that right now.

"Sorry...it's just hard to mvoe.." Miroku apologized.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"I understnad," Samson placed a hand on Miroku's shoulder.

"It's just that i don't want to leave you out here." Samson said as he pointed at the cart. "If i roll that close do yo think you can get on that?" he asked.

Samson circled around them sniffing the air and keeping between them an the kennels
"Yeah...I...I think I can get over there." MIroku saidk.

He was just out of it still, it was a struggle to get over to the cart. Though once there he took a seat in it and sighed. HIs legs just wanted to hang, not have to be used and all that. IF they managed to get to the house, the first thing he would do was go to bed. He was too tired.

Just getting Miroku to the cart was hard but they succeeded. Taking a deep breath, once Miroku was on the card, Samson started pushing on it and while it took longer than he had thought it would, they did make it to and inside hte house.

Samson, was panting by the time they were inside and all he wanted to do was sit down. However, he had to back track and shut the door. Afterwards, he staggered back to the living room and collapsed into the recliner. Muffling a yelp from landing on his tail, he reached back and moved it out of the way and leaned back, his eyes drifting shut.

Blazer padded over and sniffed at Samson before doing hte same with Miroku and placed himself protectively in front of them both.
Getting to the house was hard and honestly, Miroku almost fell asleep in the cart. But the pain in his back made him get up and stumble over to the couch. Where he was able to properly pass out on the soft cusions. Course his stomach groaned and grumbled as he slept. Though when he came to several hours later, he was greeted by his stomach in the process of a growth spurt. His stomach climbed in size to where it burst out of his shirt, ruining it once more and a groan left him. Though he noticed the fur being thicker on his stomach and he sighed.

Samson fell into a deep sleep and was unaware of the changes that were happening to him. He groaned softly as his own belly began to swell, but it didn't wake him up. Samson was also unaware of the fact that his dark black hair had changed color to a light blonde that matched his fluffy tail.

He grunted softly but woke up when he heard Miroku's groan. "Miroku?" He asked as he struggled to escape the hold that sleep had held over him.

"What is it?" He asked.
"Its bigger...and fuzzier feeling...' Miroku replied as he attempted to adjust his position.

His stomach jiggled slightly at the movement and he put a hand on it again. Though he glanced at Samson and stated.

"You're.. A blonde..." Miroku commented.

"I'm a what?" Samson asked not sure if he heard Miroku right or not.

"A blonde..."

Samson jumped to his feet and got overbalanced as he was unaware that his belly had grown. He looked down to see that his shirt was still covering it but just barely. Giving his head a shake he hurried over to a mirror and sure enough he was a blonde?

"I don't understand," Samson said as he made his way back to the living room where he looked Miroku over. "Well, the gel is gonna be harder to remove now that you've got fur," he stated, as he eased back in hte chair. Feeling his own belly, felt weird but similar to how his growlithes but he had no idea how many.

"I'm almost scared to look but i think we need to use the ultrasound on both of us." Samson muttered as he stared down at his own before looking over at Miroku.
"Same thing that's happening to me remember? The formula...you got splashed with some, you're going through the first stage thing I did." Miroku said.

Seemed like it was the first stage since...only a few features changed at once. Though with the continous pregnancies...that was the issue. The more changes happened the more pregnant he seemed to get.

"you're not the only one scared." he commented.

Samson took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He was about to get up and go get the ultrasound machine when his stomach growled loudly. He blushed, but didn't say anything as he realized that if he was already hungry Miroku had to be as well. He glanced over at his friend and then down at himself.

With a grunt, he hauled himself up out of the recliner and headed intot he kitchen where he prepared a huge lunch twice as much as he had the last time. Luckily the hamburgers didn't take too long to cook. Once they were done, he hauled the tray into the living room before going back to get plates and the condiments. Samson didn't deny he was also trying to delay the ultrasounds for as long as possible unsure of what he was going to see. He could also feel his stomach gurgling again and he wasn't sure if it was just hunger or something else.

Samson wasn't too surprised when between the two of them the food had been polished off. With a sigh, he cleaned up before returning to hte living room and grabbing hte ultrasound machine. He placed it where they could both see and grabbed hte gel. Miroku's belly was huge already and the gel made the fur that was on his belly sticky. Once he had the ultrasound on, Samson ran the wand over his friend's belly as he watched the monitor.
Indeed, he was hungry. The round mass groaned with a need for food just shortly after Samson's had. Giving a sigh, he rubbed the mass as he sat there. It hurt and was sore feeling, but hunger was soon overpowering it for him. So when the hamburgers were cooking, it was hard to ignore and he found it hard to sit there for it. Between the two of them, they were quick to devour the food. Rubbing the slightly bigger mass due to all the food he stuffed in there, it certainly felt full. Yet...he was almost positive that more could be stuffed in there.

The monitor showed what was in there, though...it was hard to tell. It looked like a large amount of rockruffs but you could see several riolus and frufous. Miroku tried counting but he lost count and he shook his head.

"I counted thirteen but...ther's probably more.." he said.

Samson winced when he heard thirteen, but didn't say anything. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, before handing the towel to Miroku. Then, turning the monitor away from him so that he wouldn't see but Miroku would, he started unbuttoning his shirt revealing his own very round belly. Taking another breath and slowly letting it out, he squirted the gel on his own belly and gasped at the coldness of it even though he knew it would be cold.

After a couple hesistant starts he closed his eyes and ran the wand over his own belly scared about what they would soon learn.
Accepting the towel, he tried to get the gel out of his fur. It was certainly sticky and that wasn't a fun feeling. Couse he glanced up at the monitor and attempted to counted.

"Well...they're growlithes...wait...oh..." Miroku started as he spotted a couple of eevees and houndours. "Oh dear..."

"Well...they're growlithes...wait...oh..."

Sasmon had started to relax when he heard the growlithes. That was until he added the "Oh dear..."

"What?"he asked.

Miroku turned the monitor to reveal the growlithes as well as eevees and houndours. Samson groaned as he tried to count. He counted 5 growlithes 2 eevees and 2 houndours for a total of nine. He turned the machine off and wiped the gel off of himself and winced as the food he had eaten had stimulated a growth spurt.
"Samson?" Miroku asked when he saw him wince.

Though he soon saw the problem as the man's stomach grew larger. The food must've hit the spot better for Samson than it did for Miroku. The man glanced down at his own stomach, no signs of growing anymore. Oh well. The growth spurts would come eventually.

"Well..looks like you'll be busy with buyers at least..." MIroku commented trying to lighten the mood.

Samson groaned as he leaned back against hte couch. His belly was definitely larger and no buttoning the shirt now. He rubbed it trying to ease the discomfort the growth spurt had caused.

"True..." Samson agreed as he struggled to stand. Eventually he succeeded and waddled his way over to hte recliner being careful not to sit on his tail.

"How are you feeling you have way more..." Samson asked as he leaned back in hte chair knowing that it was not a good idea to recline in it as much as he watned to.
"I feel okay.." Miroku replied. "I feel kind of hungry still but not a great deal."

He gave a shrug as he felt the sticky fur despite his attempts to remove the gel.

"Well, I need to take a shower to get this stuff out.

"Sorry," Samson apologized. "Feel free," He told Miroku. "Do you need any help?" he asked as he tried to remain awake. "If you need to me to fix you something i will..."
"It's alright." Miroku said as he got up. "Nah, I'll get it myself when I'm done. You get some rest."

"All right," Samson agreed with a yawn as he drifted back to sleep.

Blazer lifted his head before going back over to where Flannery was snuggled up with the pups and nuzzled her.

Meanwhile, the umbreon was studying his kennel while hte others slept.

Samson reached down in his sleep and pulled the lever to the recliner where the recliner went back so that he was lying down. Despite being pinned between samson and the chair, his tail twitched in his sleep.