Open Unforseen effects
The shower was over rather quickly and the nice heat felt good, but he couldn't really stay in there for long. His belly felt heavy and he didn't want to risk falling down. Course now being clean, he rubbed the mass and sighed before drying off. There was a feeling...he wasn't sure on it but his pokemon side must've been getting stronger now. He could sniff the air and tell where all the other pokemon where. Leaving the bathroom, he paused as he felt a fuzzy feeling in his head and before he could really understand what happened his mind went blank as the pokemon side took over.

His body wanted to breed still and there was still a pokemon awake, the umberon was seeking a way out. Course the man headed to the kennels and paused by the umberon's cage. He had no keys, however that didn't stop the man being controlled by new instincts. He merely grabbed the cage door and ripped it off.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
The umbreon sat up when he heard somone approaching and when he sniffed the air he stood up.

Samson grumbled in his sleep, as he surfaced from a deep sleep to a lighter one as the room got cold from the door being left open.
Having entered the now open cage, Miroku ended up spending the whole night out there. Having passed out eventually due to the long mating. The man's belly was rather large now, he looked due with six kids and the mass groaned and grumbled as he laid there on his side. Sleeping somewhat peacefully. The furn on his body had thickened and his nose looked more canine with a small muzzle had formed.

It was early the next morning when Samson did wake up and he frowned in confusion when he saw the open door. Wierd, he thought. I know that i closed it last night. Getting up, which was a struggle in itself due to the recliner's position had Samson panting from the effort.

"Miroku?" he called out. When he got no answer he started to search the house. He frowned when he didn't see him at all.

With a sigh, he grabbed hte kennel keys and headed out there only to stop dead in his tracks when he saw Miroku and the umbreon.

"Miroku?" he whispered trying not to wake the umbreon up.
A groan left Miroku as he started to come too. Seeing where he was, his eyes widened and he sat up. Though he found it a struggle and looked down to see his new size.

"Wh....oh god.." He groaned.

How did you get out here?" Samson asked before hurrying over to his friend's side pausing only long enough to recall the umbreon into his pokeball while it was sleeping. He clipped the pokeball to his waist.

"Can you stand?" he asked Miroku trying not to stare at the muzzle that was forming.
"I don't know." miroku admitted. "Last thing I remember is getting out of the shower and my head felt funny. And now...I guess I just woke up here.."

Struggling to get up, he eventually managed. He expected this to be really heavy only...it wasn't. Seems his strength was up even more.

"I can stand...though I'm trying to figure this out.." he added.

"I would offer to ultrasound but i don't htink that's a good idea right now. As far as standing that's very good." He paused, forgetting hte had the umbreon's pokeball on his waist*

"Umm..." Samson began as Miroku glance over at him. "You have more fur," he began, his tail twitching nervously nto realizing he was fanning his own scent as he did that. "I'll get breakfast going. You must be hungry."
"Let's not go through that again righ toff the bat." miroku commented as he followed. "More fur...great, I need a shave or something."

Shaving would do no good. However the scent that hit his canine nose made him pause. THe feral pokemon side rose slightly in him giving him the funny feeling in his head. Though he groaned and put a hand against his head. What now?

"Okay," I figured as much as you had to take the shower the last time."

Samson's tail was still twitching nervously from side to side as he stepped into the house only then realizing that Miroku had stopped.

"Miroku?" he asked looking back over his shoulder to see him holding his head in his hand. "Are you okay-"
"My head...it feels weird..." Miroku commented as he looked at Samson through partially closed eyes. "It's the same feeling from last night but...I don't know why it's happening. It's new..."

Samson was unaware of the effect his scent was having on Miroku seeing as he couldn't smell it. "Come on inside, maybe it'll go away soon," he suggested as he held the door open.

"Any idea what caused it?" he asked as his stomach interrupted with a growl.
"Eh....no. Everything's fine...my sense of smell is stronger but..." Miroku said as he started to walk.

However his words ended before he could finish. His ears twitched as the scent hit his nose at a stronger volume due to being right next to Samson now. His tail twitched for a moment before his gaze was directed at Samson. He tilted his head and there was a different look in his eyes. Somewhat feral but mostly curious.

"But?" Samson asked as he turned towards the kitchen. When he saw his friend just looking at him, he frowned. "Miroku? Are you okay?" he asked but got no answer but he could see Miroku's nose twitching slightly above his muzzle. With a shrug, figuring his friend was lost in thought he turned around to head back into the kitchen figuring Miroku was just hungry.
When samson moved away, Miroku snapped out of it. With a groan, he put a hand against his head rubbing it.

"oooh.." he groaned. "This isn't going to be fun."

Following after him, Miroku rubbed his eyes as he was still tired. Though he wasn't sure on what to do at the moment.

(probably my last post for the night can barely keep eyes open)

Samson was in the process of cooking an extraordinarily large breakfast of sausage country ham bacon and eggs. It was twice a much as the hamburgers he had fixed last night. After eating his fill he carried his dishes over to the sink as his tail wagged signaling his pleasure at the food he had just eaten. As he was washng dishes he failed to notice the pokeball on his belt moving slightly where the umbreon had caught his scent and was trying to get out and not having much luck.

" I'm gonna lie down upstairs..." he began as he headed out of the kitchen.
(Okay)

Thankfully the scent of the food was over powering Samson's scent to Miroku. So the man was able to eat in peace and he enjoyed all of it. Even when the meal was done, the scent lingered for Miroku. Bacon and eggs filled his nose, preventing him from smelling Samson.

"Alright." Miroku said as he stretched.

Samson made his way upstairs and into his room. He was burning up, so he turned his fan on before collapsing on the bed. Rolling on to his side, he fell into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile, the umbreon continued to and finally managed to succeed in breaking out of the pokball. He tilted his head as he looked up at Samson before sniffing the air and then padding off to explore the house making plans to come back later. He definitely liked the house better than the kennel.
"ooh man..." Miroku groaned as he put his hands against his stomach.

The mass shifted as it came to life with a growth spurt, pushing forward and growing. However this caused his scent to be stronger and the umberon would probably smell it as the man stayed put in the kitchen. Though he tried to leave the chair but only ended up on the floor.

A  familiar scent caught the umbreon's attention as it overpowered Samson's.  He silently padded downstairs, pausing only long enough to push the door shut to the living room where the growlithes were sleeping.  Thus ensuring no competition.

Samson groaned in his sleep but didn't wake up as his own stomach entered another spurt. Waking up at the tail end of it, Samson grunted as he eased off the bed and waddled into the bathroom to take a shower of his own. When he was done he headed back to bed and drifted off into a deep sleep