Open Unforseen effects
Samson jumped, not realizing Miroku was so close. As he jumped, Samson lost his balance as he reached out for the counter to catch himself.
"Careful!" Miroku said as he went to steady him though something fell and landed in teh beaker.

He felt the cold liquid hit some of his face and he sighed. Great...another mess.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Some of the liquid also landed on Samson's face causing him to sneeze.  "What was that?" he asked, feeling a little dizzy.  Samson closed his eyes and leaned against the wall.

As the dizziness faded, Samson stood up. He winced as his lower back was sore. What Samson didn't realize, was that he had a tail that had started to grow.
"The formula... So now you're in the sane mess as me." Miroku said disheartenedly. "Quick we need to get put of here."

Grabbing Samson he tugged on his friend and ran for the car.

bump)

Samson groaned as they ran. Miroku had him running to catch up.

THe only good thing was that he made it to the car before his pants ripped as the huge fluffy tail poked free. He panted softly as he fumbled with the keys but quickly got the car started
More of the formula had hit him and he already had it in his system. Thus it was effecting him worse as his shoes got tighter before they burst apart and large paws appeared in place of his feet. A few groans left him as his body shifted, getting bigger as fur grew and a few teeth sharpened. The changes halted and he sighed. Once back to Samson's house, he got out and headed in.

"I am so sorry." Miroku apologized, he looked at least a foot taller.

"I am so sorry." Miroku apologized causing Samson to look up at him since Miroku was now taller than he was.

"It was an accident, not anyone's fault." Samson grunted softly as he collapsed in the chair only to rise with a yelp because he had forgotten about the tail. He hadn't yet noticed that his shirt was starting to get a little tight yet. Looking over his shoulder, Samson blinked at the tail but it was still there. As he looked down at the tail it started to wag, causing Samson's eyes to widen as it was a weird sensation.

With a sigh, Samson tried sitting back down again being careful not to smash his new tail.
"Careful that thing is sensitive." Miroku said, referring to the tail.

Feeling his stomach push out a little bit, he sighed. Well another litter, hopefully it wouldn't do much. Well not a massive litter he hoped.

"I'm going to check on my pokemon, be back." Miroku told Samson before heading upstairs.

Course he underestimated how his body was working and how his scent would affect his pokemon. In fact his male lycanroc at first mistook him for Aleu. Merely pouncing and pinning him down to have their way. Course, Miroku couldn't stop the mon.

"Careful that thing is sensitive." Miroku warned but not soon enough.

Rubbing his backside, Samson nodded. "Yeah, found that out the hard way."

Flannery yipped softly from the basket with the growlithe puppies. Standing, Samson went over to check on her and she nuzzled against his hand as she sniffed at him yipping softly before grunting as the pups began to tug on her ears.

Getting hungry, Samson wandered intot he kitchen and started on supper. He fixed a couple salads to go with the frozen pizzas he had put in the oven. As the smell of the meat lovers pizzas permeated the air his stomach growled and his tail began to wag. Glancing at his watch, he wondered what was taking Miroku so long.

"Miroku?" He called out. "Lunch is ready."
A groan left Miroku when he managed to get his lycanroc off of him. His stomach bulged out once more and he was pissed. Returning the male to their pokeball, he got dressed before sticking his pokemon's pokeball into the drawer. The mass looked full term with one already and as he fought with some new clothes before going downstairs.

"Don't say anything." Miroku commented, clearly annoyed still.

"What are you-" Samson began but stopped when he saw Miroku. "Oh."

Easing himself down, so as not to have a repeat of earlier when he sat on his tail, Samson grabbed a slice of pizza and offered it to Miroku before taking one of his own. He groaned softly as his shirt began to feel tight.

He wasn't sure what had gone on upstairs, but he was't going to pester Miroku with unwanted questions.
Taking a seat and finally comfortable, he reached for the slice that was offered and started to eat it. The short meal passed without much conversation. A sigh left Miroku.

"Well, should we tend to the new mons? I'll take the lucario on." Miroku offered.

"Well, should we tend to the new mons? I'll take the lucario on." Miroku offered.

"Okay," Samson agreed as he stood up, stumbling slightly but quickly regaining his balance. As they slowly made their way out to the kennels, Samson was surprised to find the Umbreon no longer in his kennel but instead with the houndoom.

"How did you get in there?" Samson wondered knowing that they had been in separate kennels the last time that he had been in the kennels.
Getting to the kennel, Miroku panted as he felt more pressure in his stomach. Trying to ignore it, he went into the kennel with the lucario.

"Alright fella, let's see..." Miroku started but he was soon surprised.

The Froufu was on here too? Odd but the man could do nothing as the situation got put of hand. To the Pokémon, his scent was that of one in heat and so was Samson's. The worse part was that Miroku left the cage door open. Making it possible for other pokemon to join in and for the two to leave once done.

(Sorry work and irl kept me busy the last couple days)

Samson groaned as he leaned against the stall door panting heavily, surprised at the turn of events. He was surprised that he was even able to distract the two pokemon long enough to get out. It wasn't without incident though. Panting heavily, Samson slid down to the ground and leaned against the kennel's gate. He groaned softly as his stomach gurgled.

Taking a deep breath, Samson heaved himself back up to his feet, having a harder time doing so and went in search of Miroku.

Frowning, Samson realized that he hadn't seen Blazer since he entered the kennels.
(It's okay)

MIroku had a harder time, he was trapped by the two pokemon before a third showed up. The growlithe that belonged to Samson had showed up. The pokemon helped get the other two off of Miroku and the man struggled to get out. Blazer followed with him and he closed the kennel door once Blazer was out. HIs stomach groaned and gurgled as he sat there gasping, the preassure was mounting in there but the mass wasn't getting bigger. This feeling was horrible and he seriously hated it. He didn't feel like he could get up right now.

Bracing against the wall, Samson headed towards the front of hte kennels. His tail was nervously flicking from side to side. His eyes widened when he spotted Miroku. He made his way over to him and dropped to his knees. "Miroku?"he asked as he reached out for him. "We need to get back to the house.." his voice trailed off.
"I don't know if I can right now...I feel so full...ready to burst..." Miroku commented as he panted.

Course the worse part was that more fur started to grow on him and the telltale signs of his stomach groaning could be heard. He had just gone through the same thing Samson had. They would both start swelling soon...unless another pokemon got out and got to em first to merely add more in them.

Samson tried to help Miroku stand, but he didn't have any luck. He knew that he had to get them both to the house before anything else happened. Samson's eyes scanned the kennel before falling on the cart that he used to tote his pokemon's food around on. It wasn't glamerous, but it was the only thing that he thought of that could help get Miroku back to the house. He winced as his belly gurgled and his ears itched.

Samson didn't even bother trying to be organized, he just shoved the food off of the cart and hurried back over to Miroku. He was surprised at the rate the fur was growing on his friend.