Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn sighed shakily as Archie hugged him close, one hand covering his eyes to keep himself from crying as the other gripped Archie's shirt. What would Archie's parents think of him if they knew that he had been causing their baby to cry all of the time? "Darling, still, should have known better... Have been reading all of those books to be good for him, and I... I hurt him so," he murmured, voice beginning to crack.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Shhh....shh it's fine Malorn. You didnt do it intentionally. The important thing is we discovered it. Logan's fussy, that's been the root of all problems. Just give yourself a little space, dont push yourself too hard." Archie bit back thr last sentence of saying he wouldnt want to worry over both of them while at work, suspecting it would only devastate Malorn even further.
Malorn sighed shakily and nodded, scrubbing his eyes to rid them of tears. He flinched slightly when he heard Logan start to cry again, drawing in a deep breath to calm himself. "Do you want to go get him, or..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Let me get him. Perhaps we should introduce formula to him. You would be going back to work eventually. It's just a matter of time for him to get used to powder. Besides, it would alleviate your pressure as well. You wouldnt want to be leaking in office right?" He said lightening the mood as he stood to find Logan.
"Yes, no, of course not," Malorn mumbled out as he nodded again, curling in on himself slightly as he watched Archie leave the room to get Logan, as well as get a bottle ready. Part of him hoped that Logan was just a fussy, unruly baby, and that he himself hadn't caused any of the problems.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie returmed to.Malorn with th3 crying baby in his arms, the bottle.still full as he.shrugged amd looked apologetically at Malorn. "Sorry babe. Logan apparently wssnt used to the nipple.on the bottle..... and the content. Would you mind.squeezing a bit of.milk into the bottle? At least give him something.familiar as transition perhaps?" He suggested handing.over an empty bottle.
Malorn nodded, pushing some milk from his breast into the bottle. It wasn't overly difficult since Logan hadn't fed in a few hours, hoping the caffeine had left his system. He capped off the bottle before taking the fussing baby into his arms, rocking him and trying to slip the bottle's nipple into his mouth. "I know it is hard, my голубка, but you must get used to it. I cannot be around to feed you all of the time."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie flushed looking at Malorn squeezing his milk into the bottle. he cleared his voice as he looked at Logan who had started to feed after a hesitant taste of the nipple, before eager feeding off the bottle with the familiar scent. The baby was obviously not familiar with the bottlefeed, as milk continued to spill out of his tiny lip. ARchie sat down beside Malonr and wiped clean the infant's face with his bib.
Malorn rocked the little boy, kissing his hair as he guzzled down the milk. Once he was done, Malorn burped the infant, wiping away anything he'd spit up. "That was not so bad, was it?" the Russian cooed over his son, peppering his little face in kisses.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie smiled at how Mlaorn smothered Logna with little kisses while he was unconsciously moving his lips, perhaps dreaming about another feed in his sleep. He ruffled Malorn's hair and said. "Yea that wasn't so bad, was it?" He said, echoing Malorn, referring to how he handled Logan so well.
Malorn leaned his head into the ruffling of his hair, smiling at the little compliment. "He is not hard to handle when he is calm. It is when he is loud that it is difficult."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"And he would only be loudrr as he grow up. Be prepared babe." Archie said playfully even though it would be the truth. All boys are loud and active.
"With you as his father? Will be the loudest," Malorn laughed softly, laying back against the pillows with Logan against his chest.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hey!" Archie protested. It was a huge relief seeing Malorn smiljng again though. "Now that he had calmrd down.... let's grab this preciosu moment for some alone time..... let me put him away? I miss cuddling with you." Archie spread his hands to take over Logan.
Malorn nodded, pressing a kiss to Logan's hair before handing him over to Archie. He laid there for a few moments, pulling Archie into his arms when he came back.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie entangled all their limbs together. He took a deep breath to taste Malorn's scent. "I miss this real bad....." he said closing his arms in front of Malorn, quite deliberately on the belly that Malorn was always hiding. They could just about confront all issues they had in one night.
Malorn nuzzled close to his love once he came back to bed, burying a hand in the other's hair. He couldn't help but squirm slightly at the hand on his belly, the skin stretched and still slightly sensitive.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie held Malorn down and whispered. "Hey, hey dont.. it's alright. What are you trying to hide from me?" He asked as he bit by bit, started rolling up Malorn's shirt. The skin underneath wasnt the smoothness and tightness that he was so familiar with towards the end of the pregnancy, and Archie was relieved the darkness of the room hid his surprise. He didnt back off thougb and continued probing.
"Am not hiding anything," Malorn uttered, allowing Archie to see if he was so determined to do so. Malorn's main fear was that Archie would no longer find him attractive, take Logan and leave him all alone again. Malorn's eyes were adjusted to the darkness, hating to see the shock on his love's face. "Is, ah..." he trailed off, attempting to conjure the word from his vocabulary. "...Sensitive."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Sensitive.... that could be a good thing, you know?" Archie smirked pulling the shirt all the way up, exposing the slightly sloppy and reddenedd skin. The stretchmarks from before had compressed, merged together to form even deeper lines scarring the once perfect abs. "This looked understandably different.... but I am not saying i find it unattractive." Archie said as he traced the lines with his finger, brushing.over it lightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,126 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,867 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,298 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,840 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,998 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,274 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,122 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,028 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,686 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,158 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM