Work w/ bhdire8
"A few hours can be a long time to some," Malorn laughed with a small smirk, lacing their fingers together as they bought the ingredients and headed home. They were happily greeted by Night, the black cat rubbing against Malorn's legs lovingly before doing the same with Archie.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh! Hello there night. I guess i have your approval to be part of this home now?" Archie smiled getting rubbed. He bent down to rub on the feline. Malorn must love her very much to have kept the cat's fur so smooth and silky. He didnt realise what he was sayin seemed to mean much more than a one-time visit.
Night meowed at the question as though agreeing with him, content to be loved, even with a new person. Malorn smiled slightly as he watched them, pulling a few things out of the bag and getting things ready. "You like fish, yes? And... these?" Malorn asked, holding up a mushroom as he forgot the word.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Mushroom? Yea. You like it too?" Straightening up Archie asked. Feeling brave, he had the cat lifted up, prepared for Night to struggle and jump away, but surprisingly she didnt. Archie smiled even brighter seeing the cat so willing to be in his arms. "I thought she would just leap away. Well Night, you are not as proud despite your cool looks huh?" The touch of the cat was so great he nuzzled into her long dark fur.
"Yes. Part of recipe as well," Malorn spoke, beginning to make coulibiac. It was his favorite dish, as well as the one he could prepare the best. "No, she very cuddly. Likes being close at any chance she gets," Malorn explained, watching happily as his cat nuzzled up against the man he had feelings for.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Does this apply to you as well? Like owner like pet." Archie silently went close to Malorn with Night in his arms. His breath brushed against Malorn's becj as he said it, deliberately wanting to see how the man would react to it.
Malorn shrugged at the question, keeping his eyes down. "Not good with feelings. Grew up as orphan, not a lot of attention. Don't know how to handle that," he explained bashfully, flinching slightly at the breath on the back of his neck, though he didn't turn around.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm then you need to expericne that. I would try overwhelming you with my attention and see how you are gonna deal with it." Aechie said in a deep voice, looking intently at the golden hair at the bacj of Malorn's neck as he said, studying it.
Malorn laughed softly, not thinking he was serious. "You could, I suppose, if you'd like. No need to, though," he shrugged, smiling when Night nuzzled the back of his neck. "Hello, lovely," he cooed, scratching her chin for a moment.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Let's see." Archie smiled miachievously. "Well since you seem to be so expertly handling all the jngredients, i felt like i have no use here. Mind if I ask Night to give me a tour around tbe house?" He asked looking around, wanting to learn more about the russian.
"Not much to look at, but go ahead," Malorn responded, making the food with ease. There truly wasn't much to look at, the main room having a small TV with a couch and a few comfy chairs, a guest room, and a couple bathrooms. The master bedroom was Malorn's, a small bookshelf in the corner, as well as another, smaller, TV. There was a desk next to the bookshelf, a few things from work scattered about, as well as notes on the English language. Vocabulary he'd seen in books, notes on pronouns and American culture. It looked like he was trying extremely hard to fit in.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It impressed Archie a lot seeing him so diligent and determined to merge in their culture. It wasnt an easy feat, and he was determined to help Malorn as best as he could. Returning to the kitchen, he was immediately hir with somethivg smelling quite slicious. "Wow that smells really good! My stomach's grumbling alrwady."
Malorn was just pulling the small loaves out of the oven, setting them aside to cool. "Hope you will like. They are loaves filled with salmon, rice, bits of egg, and... Mushrooms," he replied. "Made loaves smaller for better portion size. Better for leftover storage, also."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"That sounded delicious! And you are quite adorable when you think of the word." Archie started his effort of smothering Malorn with attention, mainly in the form of praises. "You are so smart. I have taken french in my uni but all i remember is 'comment allez vous"
Malorn blushed and nodded, setting the table before serving them both little loaves. "I've heard French is difficult. Many languages for English-speakers are difficult because European languages are Romantic," he rambled nervously, knowing many things about languages, trying to learn English so passionately.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"European languages are romantic? Haha that's certainly some plus points on learning it. So russian also romnatic? I heard it's also one of the most difficult ones to learn." Archie said as he helped in setting thr places, finally releasing the cat on the floor.
"Russian is in its own class, I believe. Many romantic languages are romantic because they derive from Latin, which is what Romans spoke. Never conquered Russia, nobody has because so vast," Malorn continued to speak, watching as Night went to sit under the table on a small blanket she'd dragged under there.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Nobody's veen able to conquer Russia so far?" Archie said with a bit of friendly teasing. "Is that so? So you are invincible as well?" He got so close to Malorn he was breathing down his neck again, making full use of his height.
"Many reasons why. Mountains, Siberia. Winter lasts a long time, barely three months warm weather," Malorn listed, not sure what to do about Archie being so close. He wanted to lean against the other, or wrap his arms around the other, but he wasn't sure if it was warranted. "Should eat," he mumbled.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm sure." Archie "Sure let's eat, that smelled too good to be let cold." He sat down closer to Malorn than strictly necessary. "So, we just use hands to grab? Hmm yea I heard that it could be cold. I bet it must be quite difficult to survive in the orphanage?" He sat with his thighs touching Malorn's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,067 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,843 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,232 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,822 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,946 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,266 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,994 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 68,883 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,682 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,144 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM