Secrets [bhdire8]
The feline purred as his ear was nibbled, while he was being lulled into slumber. He settled in and took a nap, exhausted from their little fun. Enjoying that he was being filed to the brink of overflow. It made him feel cozy and comfortable, happy to know that he had a mate to keep him warm, full, and safe. His tail curled and flickered in content while he slept. Head nuzzling back against the others own, purring gently on a loving manner.
Klint let Jay nap on him until he felt the first sign of deflation of his knot. He wouldnt want any of his cum dripping out of Jay, so he took the underwear of Jay's, stripped from earlier. Rolling it into a ball, he waited until his cock was just about to die down from its erected stage enough to be pulled out, and displaced it with the garment so quick, that all his seed managed to stay inside of Jay. Smirking, he kissed Jay who moaned from the manipulation, getting slowly awakened from his sleep.
Jay purred in content as he slept beside the other. He nearly whined as Klint pulled out from him. Though he shivered and moaned when something else pushed inside of him. He blinked open his eyes and looked over toward the canine, blinking his eyes slightly as he wondered what he did. "You trying to keep in your cum, alpha?" He asked in a teasing manner. Tail swaying as his ears flicked around while he stayed there. He looked around to find his clothing, but found that his underwear was missing. So he was sure that Klint used those to keep in his seed. "Now I have no underwear..." He complained softly.
"Yep you wont have any underwear... you would have to hold back your erection, it would show through your shorts. Very obviously." Klint smirked handing over Jay's garments. He fixed his own ones as well, but he looked far neater than Jay anyway. Taking his smaller hand in his, he led tbe way out of the toilet, noticing Jay's slight limps, especially for th3 first few steps, as he adjusted to the foreign object in his butt.
"I won't have an erection, Just you wait," he said. Shifting around to gather up his clothing, trying to fix himself up the best he could. He wished he hadn't worn his small shorts, but oh well. His tail twitched as he followed Klint out of the toilets and back to their seats. He settled down and shuddered, taking in a deep breath as he got himself situated. "So... Are we having dessert?" He asked. Tilting his head slightly in curiosity.
There was a beautiful flush on Jay, rosy shades that showed he was well fucked. Klint smiled as he waved over the waiter to ask about it, and was informed each customer was entitled to a free order of dessert. There was a chocolate fondue available, but that was situated at the far corner. Klint looked at Jay with a mocking smile. "Oh what should we do now? Can you handle that distant?" He asked taunting Jay.
The feline perked his ears when Klint started to speak to him. Though he flattened his ears lightly in irritation as the other taunted him about trying to get to the dessert. "I could just skip out on dessert, I don't really need it," he said. Grooming at his claws, making sure they were nice and sharp. "Besides, I have to keep up on my form," he said. Shifting to stand up, waiting for Klint to come along so they could leave.
"To keep up your form?" Klint said with exaggerated incredulous. "I am pretty sure your form would be ruined in the near future, no matter what you eat." He eyed Jay's midsection meaningfully. "Right. If you would forego thr dessert, we could always go back." He smirked at Jay as the walk back was quite a decent distant anyway.
Jay allowed a huff to leave his lips upon hearing that statement. "You make a point, but I don't want to grow larger than what is going to happen after," he reminded. Rolling his eyes slightly walking along beside his mate as they trailed back to the hotel they had been staying at. Humming cheerfully as he walked along. Deciding he wanted to tease the canine, he brushed up against him when he slipped into the building. Tail moving against his crotch when he pulled back. Heading up the stairs, he flopped onto the bed and stretched out. It was incredibly humid in the place, so he decided to shed out of his clothing and lay there. He squirmed and decided to pull out the bundled up clothing and laid on his side, tail flicking as he allowed a soft yawn to leave his lips. "Can you try and get it cooler in here? It's so hot..." He fussed.
It took considerable self-restraint to hold his reaction, but the groan still escaped him when Jay's tails wiped through his crotch. He blushed as it attracted the attention of several others, ane quickly followed Jay back into the room. He gasped as he saw Jay stark naked on the bed when he opened the door, and sighed in exasperation. "You spoiled brat.... you are like a prince, arent you? Everybody must serve you. Do you want me to kiss your hand, your highness?" Even though he said so, he still got the air- con cooler before sitting down beside the omega, squeezing on his plump butt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,943 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,778 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,087 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,779 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,819 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,241 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,709 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 68,508 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,665 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,125 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM