Secrets [bhdire8]
Jay had managed to scramble from the man. He managed to just tear at him, leaving him there with his friend, who was worriedly at his side. He just jumped up onto a high spot, and went from there. Noticing he had spotted his friend. Tall twitching as he watched how worried he was. "Hey! Why you so worried?" He asked. Soon jumping down beside him. Stretching out his limbs when he was all straightened up. "Come on, you know I can handle myself. Even at this point in time. I thought you were going to go stay somewhere else," he said. Tail twitching lowly in irritation. Ears flicking as they pressed back against his head. Glowing eyes still fixed on the others own gaze.
Klint was hugely relieved to see Jay to be alright, even though it looked like he had just gone through a fight with how dishevelled he was. The relief soon turned to fury as he heard how Jay just dismissed his worry. "You think I could just stay where I was knowing you had come out, alone, in the dark in fucking heat? Fine. Do as you want. Afterall I am just your friend and nothing else." He turned on his heels and stomped back to the hotel, decidedly not going to give a damn to whatever jeopardy Jay decided to let himself in.
Jay snorted after him. "You are just a friend! You never said anything about relationships!" He snapped. "You can't just get all prissy on me because you're worried about my heat. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone like me," he said. But realized he was already gone. He just stood where he was, gaze following the canine as he left. He knew the other wouldn't allow him inside. So he just decided to climb up to their room from the balcony. He was greatful cats were splendid climbers. He settled down to rest. Staying outside on the balcony. Greatful there was a chair that he could comfortably settle in. He gently groomed at himself, slowly calming down from his anger and frustration. While soothing the cuts he had received. He yawned and looked out toward the city. Watching as lights flickered below, while the sun was slowly setting. He sighed, knowing well it probably wouldn't be good if he went out with Klint. Because his friend would go nuts with him around. So he'd probably just stay here where he was.
(Wait the Sun slowly setting? What's the time here? I thought it's late at night.)

Klint couldnt' really comprehend how their supposedly fun vacation togehter ended up like this. He thought back to the last words of Jay and thought it sounded a little strange, almost as if accusing him of not showing any interest towards Jay. He had always thought what he and Jay had was strict friendship, and as a friend, it was only natural for him to be worried about the neko's safety. Was there some possessiveness in there? Could be. But that didn't change the fact that the neko had been exceedingly stupid in rushing out to the street when he's in heat, bascially a walking neon light inviting for perpetrators to follow him. What annoyed him even more was how accusing Jay had sounded, that he was the one not wanting the neko when so far the canine was receiving "rejecting" messages from the neko. To hide his heat awya from him, to relief himself on his own in the bathroom, almost inviting people to come rape him... every sign was saying he didn't want his canine friend who's an easily available alpha who had the ability to relief him. He huffed out frsutratedly and turned around to not face the neko who had climbed back onto the balcony, for the first time finding himself not understanding his friend at all.
((It's not technically dark. The Sun is almost gone, so it's almost night? Let's just keep it at that.
I don't know anymore))

Jay kept himself settled on the balcony. His tail still wrapped around him, deciding to groom himself once more. Once the sun was finally gone, he settled down to sleep. Resting on the chair on the balcony. He slept through the night and into daytime. He blinked open his eyes when sunlight hit them. He decided to finally get off the balcony. Shuffling to his parents room once he was down on the floor. He told his parents he wasn't feeling all that well, and they agreed to let him stay in their bed. He knew his friend didn't want to talk to him. All because of his bird brain, he swallowed and curled up under the warm bed sheets. Ears flattening against his head, he wished his friend would understand. He was so worried his friend would be grossed out. Even though he was an alpha looking for an omega. He just thought he wanted to just be friends. But now the other was arguing against that. His mind was now burning with pain. He shuffled down and whined pathetically. Watching as his parents finally left the room. Going to get Klint so they could go out together. While also grabbing his friends family. His parents told him they would bring something back, and he sure as hell hoped they did.
(haha alright. LOL that's not really important sorry about that)

Klint didnt expect his friend to just disappear and hide in his parents' bedroom, though he didnt comment when his parents came to fetch him to go out together. He had asked about Jay, but assumed his parents would know their son was in heat so he thought they were trying to cover it up when they just casually mention he wasn't feeling well. Throughout the day, he had been distracted, finding himself worry over Jay more than anything and whatever places they visited, he was absolutely ignorant of. His mind just kept going back to Jay and his delicious scent, and he could no longer distinguish whether that's his natural instinct talking, being an alpha meeting with an omega in heat, or was it he had been in love with his friend even before this, which explained his anger seeing how Jay almost threw himself at some stranger risking going out rathre than returning to the room where he was.

Returning to the hotel in the late evening, Klint was struggling whether or not to ask for Jay to return to their shared room. He followed both pairs of parents slowly, still couldn't decide what he wanted to do even as he approached the room where he knew Jay should be in for teh whole day.
Jay just laid in the room. Keeping himself curled up under the bedsheets. Not bothering to move from his spot. On the bed. Afraid that something would happen if he even decided to budge from the spot he was laying in. How did Klint think of him now? A screw up? A slut? He swallowed thickly against the lump that had formed in his throat. Forcing himself to not make a sound of distress. Even though he was all alone, and could do what ever he had wanted. But he was just going to lay in the bed and not move. His body shook when he heard footsteps. Knowing well that his family was coming back to the room. When the door opened, his ear twitched as his gaze moved toward the door. He noticed a bag, and watched as it was placed in front of him. "We got you your favorite. Sour gummies," his mother said. Jay just curled up more and shook his head. Not really wanting anything to eat. Even though he hasn't quite eaten at all. All because of the thoughts that had ran through his head at the time.
Klint had lingered on the door of Jay's parents, even though they were supposed to part their ways and return to their respective rooms. He struggled with himself, his ears twitched wanting to catch on anything, anything at all from Jay that would rest his unsettling mind. Though no matter how hard he tried to listen, he couldnt pick up his best friend's voice at all. He walked back and forth in front of the room, raising his hand several times to press teh doorbell but still couldn't muster enough courage to do that. Besides, what reason was he going to give to let his parents release him? They should know what that would mean to place an omega in heat with an available alpha.
Jay had finally decided that it was time to get out of is parents room. When he stepped out, he nearly ran into Klint. He jolted when he saw him. His ears pressed back down on his head, looking to the side lightly. Keeping a firm hold on his large bag of sour gummies his parents had gotten him. "I thought you would have been getting ready for bed..." He speak hoarsely, keeping his gaze away from the other. Tail down and limb, struggling to contain himself. "You enjoying the room?" He murmured. Glancing down at the bag he was holding. He was pretty hungry, but he didn't really feel like cramming his face full of his favorite food. Unlike he usually wants to.
Klint was stunnd by Jay's sudden appearance. "I thought... you wouldnt... your parents agreed to let you stay in a room with me? I was gonna to back in a minute, just wanna ask how you are...." He asked Jay somewhat incredulously. "And... will you stay in the room wtih me?"
Jay looked at him for a moment. Before looking away lightly. "No... They just didn't want to have to deal with my heat scent in the room," he said. They spoke nothing about letting him stay in their shared room. A hand moving up to run through his hair slightly. "I thought you wouldn't have wanted to stay in a room with me. Especially with me being in heat and all..." He murmured. Looking back toward the bag of candy he had.
As customary Klint landed his hand on Jay's shoulder and pulled him close. "No i didnt mind at all, i thought you didn want me. Gosh.." klint had forgotten how Jay was a movig set of pheromone emmitor, and bein in such close proximity with him got his alpha side out again. He quickly released Jay and stepped back. "Jay, if you dont want me lik that, you better get into our room right now. I will crash my parents' room..." it took a lot for himto say that but he wanted his friend to have that choice.
Jay nearly let off a soft noise when a hand touched his shoudler. While his body was brought close to the other. He nearly jolted at the slight touches. His heat was making him all squirmy and awkward. He was relieved when the other had finally released him. His blue eyes blinked as he kept them fixed on the canine in front of him. "Klint, I wanted you in the first place. Ever since high school, I have had interest in you. When I had gotten into heat, I was afraid you would have found it gross. That's why I kept it a secret..." He said softly. Ears pressing against his head once more, eyes drifting too the side once more.
"I thought you didnt want me! I thought that's why you kept hiding it and used that filthy toy...." in the eaely morning he had found that thick dildo with knot under a pile of clothes of Jay's. In hi fury he had broken the toy, torn it apart with his claws and thrown it away. "By the way.... your toy had been thrown away by me already.. i am sorry I was just clouded with annoyrance and anger at that moment...." his inner alpha was so angry with the toy replacing his right of fulfilling the needs of Jay that he had been childish enough to do that. "So.... you want to spend your heat with me?there would be no return from now on...." Klint slowly got nearer Jay and asked, his voice coarse from rising desire.
Jay shook his head lightly. Frowning when the other had spoken about him not wanting to be with the other. "No... I was just so worried you wouldn't accept it. Especially since we've been friends for a long time. I didn't want to end our friendship if you didn't feel that way about me," he spoke quietly. His ears flicked when Klint spoke about his toy being thrown away. His tail twitched lightly at how upset he was. That thing had costed him at least twenty bucks, or it was more. His gaze was still fixed on Klint, watching as he made his way over. "Yes, I would like to spend my heat with you. If that's okay..." He managed out when the other was close enough.
"In order to compensate for ruining.your toy, I would like to propose being your personal, exclusive toy for the rest of your heat... and perhaps for all the heats that would ver come in future." Klint got so close to Jay he was practically speaking into his ears, and in one swift motion, he lifted the neko up and nuzzled against his neck. "I didnt realise my interest in you until yestwrday.... cna you imagine how jealous I am over some filthy toy, over your own finger, even over those unknown bastards that you managed to fight off? I craved, I desire, I need to get close to you Jay... and mark you as my own forvever...." he stadted nibbin on his collar bones as he stride back into their room where more intimate thinsg were to take place.
Jay's ears finally lifted when he spoke about being his exclusive toy. He blushed sheepishly and thought out it for a while. That would certainly be enjoyable. He would love to be with the other. A soft noise escaped his throat as he was lifted up by the other male. His tail curled and twitched as he firmly gripped onto the other. "I hadn't expected you to become so jealous.hell, I didn't even know if you would have felt the same way about me. That's why I was worried in telling you about my heat..." He murmured. Weakly purring as teeth graded his neck. And he moved to nestle close to him. Watching as they walked back to their shared room.
"You have always been the special one, my own little Jay." They stumble into their room as Jay started giving even stronger scent of him at the prime of his heat. They landed on the bed and started tearing awayeach other's clothes. "Jay, have you been playin wkth yourself today? While we are out? Are you wet enough for me?" Klint asked between ksses trailing down Jay's chests and abdomen, with a little lingerin at the pink nipples.
He was about to open his mouth, but decided to not speak. He kept a firm hold on Klint, worried that he might fall or something. "Have I? No... I just slept all day," he said. Shuddering as the other male kissed down his chest to his abdomen. Tail lightly flirting in content. Finding himself growing wet as the other got closer to his abdomen. His ears flicked down against his head, letting off w soft noise at the warm kisses.
Klint teased the soft skin under him with his teeth, rubbing them slightly with his canines that had grown with him getting aroused. He pushed up Jay's knee to get to the opening. Tracing a finger on it, it had bexome slightly slicky that it was no.problem for Klint to slip a fingertip in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,070 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,844 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,244 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,825 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,953 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,266 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,008 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 68,909 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,682 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,144 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM