Secrets [bhdire8]
Jay managed to slowly get his bearings together. Flickering in and out of exsistance because of the pleasure he had felt coursing through him. But he managed to get himself straight, calming down from their climax. He settled against the other, comfortably laying on top of him. Face still buried in his neck. Knowing well he probably had sent him into a supposed rut. So he probably was protective and possessive right now. Snapping at anyone who would dare come close, but they were all alone. His tail flicked, brushing against his mate's leg.
Klint moved his leg slightly finding it ticklish and he emitted a rumbling growl from his chest. While he moved his knot moved as well, tugging on Jay's hole. Klint groaned from the sensation, hearing a hiss from Jay. "Hmm dont tease me Jay, or do you want another round?" Klint said with a smile showing his canines, his cock shooting another bout of seed into Jay.
The feline's ear twitched, purring lowly as he lovingly nuzzled his chest. "Maybe later, I'm exhausted. When we get out of this position, I know exactly what I'm going for..." He nearly found himself drooling at the thought of getting to those sour gummies that were just resting not too far from him. He laid still, not wanting to move because of the large knot inside of him.
Klint bit on the twitchig ears that was infact in a mess with how much he had been playing with them before. He ruffled Jay's hair and scooped up the blanket, this time careful not to tug on the knot too much. "Hm i would be looking forward to ir." He mmumbled misunderstanding what Jay meant by goin for to be his cock rather than the bag of gummies.
Jay yawned and stretched out weakly. "You are also going to have one hell of a time tomorrow. I have much in store for you," he purred teasingly. Ears flicking and twitching away from the bites and nibbles that were sent their way. Shaking his head when his hair was ruffled. He pulled the blanket over them and made sure they were both content. "You'll hate me for it, yet love me at the same time..." He chuckled.
"I have a feelin you would be regreting whatevee you are planning on later tomorrow as well." Klint smiled noticing his friend's got that mischievous light in his eyes. He sighed getting the blanket covering them in a nice warmth with Jay finally settling in his arms. "Let's see who would laugh last." He playfully squeezed on Jay's butt under the blanket amd wrapped his tail against his wrist.
"Mm, we'll see about that," he purred. Knowing well he didn't regret anything he had on his mind for tomorrow. He wanted to try his hand at being flirty and a teasing little bitch. He jolted lightly when he squeezed his butt. He playfully bit at the others neck in reply. Tail gently wrapping around the others wrist when he started to grab at his tall for that. "Though, I know you may or may not like what I have in mind~" he snickered.
"Jay!" Klint complained with a pout. He knew he's on the losing end now. No matter what happened he eventually would have relented when Jay showed him 'the face' which had him forgiving him, just as he always had been when they became frienss in kindergarten. He moaned again when he shoot a last bout of seed out and his knot started deflating.
He just chuckled at the others complaint enjoying that he wasn't at all happy with what he had in mind. Though, he knew he would always make that face toward Klint. A face he seemed to dread and love at the same time. It always seemed to work, and that was the best tho about it. He nuzzled the male, purring loudly as he showered him in love. "So, I suggest you cherish your time now. This may not happen tomorrow," he smirked.
Klint sighed even though therr's a smile and shook his head. His cock cntinurd to deflate and some of his cum startd trickle down Jay, but Klint was too comfortable to move. He just reached over to take a tissue or two to put below Jay's bum to avoid making an even larger mess than it was.
Jay yawned lightly, nestling up close to the canine. Tail curling around his mate's leg, while he drifted off into a gentle sleep. Not caring that the others seed was starting to drop out of him. He was content, warm, and full. So he was bound to end up sleeping sometime. A soft purr rumbled in his throat as he laid there.
Klint was more or less like a wolf guarding his food now, his animal instincts taking over and while his human side almost fell asleep, if anyone entered their room now he would be facing a red-eyed wolf ready to attack. He looked around from time to time, wary of any threats, while the more humanistic brain rested after the vigorous emotional and physcial turmoil he had through the day. When it was close to dawn, even his wolf side was satisfeid that the room should be secured and safe enough that he finally fell into a restful sleep as well.
After he had gotten a fair share of slumber, Jay awoke sharply to the sunlight hitting his face awkwardly. His tail twitched in irritation, moving away from his mate so he could wake up fully. His body shuddered when Klint's length was pulled from him. He quickly got up to empty himself of the seed. Once that was all finished, he cleaned off in a shower and got dressed. Pulling on a tanktop, small shorts, and a pale blue collar he had in his bag. He had wanted to wear this for a while now, why? It has a bell on it. And the fact that it made him look even cuter. He fixed up the small shorts, which were shorter than regular ones you would buy. But Klint would probably like to see him in something like this.
Klint was awoken the moment his cock got tugged on, and he watched on as his new mate swayed his perky butt with his seed trickling down, walking into the bathroom. He couldn't wait to see how Jay would dress himself, and he wasn't disappointed when he saw him re-emerged from the bathroom. He propped up himself on his elbow and tsked. "Oh Jay.... That's...... You sure you aren't asking for another round looking like this?" He could see those slim long legs of Jay so clearly, almost seeing his buttocks from behind where his palm print was partially visible.
Jay's ear twitched when he heard Klint's voice. His blue eyes moved to look over at his mate. Who was now propped up on his elbows. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I wanted to wear these for today," he said. Adjusting the collar that rested on his neck. "Besides, you wouldn't be getting anything today anyways," he purred playfully. His fluffy tall twitching as he continued to groom himself to perfection. When he was done, he glanced over to Klint. "So, have anything in mind? I heard there was a nice buffet place down the street. Mom said something about taking us there. Or maybe even we could head off to the mall," he shrugged his shoulders. "Hell, we could go sneak out by ourselves at night," he said.
"Not getting any today....?" Klint got up predatorially, hovering over Jay as he sniffed him. His scent on Jay was getting quite faint with his bath. he touched on the collar and examined it under his half-lidded eyes. "This should be put on by me... marking you. I would be getting you something like this, decorated with jewellery, showing the world how much you are cherished by your mate." He looked up and smiled showing his canine. "Buffet or mall are fine.. though sneaking off at night. where are you suggesting htat we could visit only at night?"
"Nope, I have a few ideas in mind," he rumbled playfully. Watching through the mirror as his mate got up to walk over to him. Tail flickering when he got close enough to him. "And if you do get one, you should put a bell on it. I really enjoy the ones with bells," he murred. He loved the gentle ringing the bells brought. And it could also serve as helpful to Klint. So the canine could know where he was at all times. His flattened fur didn't feel right, so he just shook himself out sharply, bell jingling as he moved around. When he stopped, his ears were back to their fluffy form, along with his tail. Oh well, he did look cute with fluffy fur. He fixed up his hair after drying off, and turned to look toward Klint. "We could head to the buffet and the mall. And we could go to a club or something. Or maybe even have some public fun," he teased. Brushing up against the other as he went to put away the dirty clothes.
"Oh you teasing shrew... looks like I got myself a handful!" Klint pouted as he let Jay do his thing on fluffy himself up. Jay with his fur fixed was looking delectable, he could feel his arousal just by seeing him. His rut had him all pumped up and he growled slightly at the mentioning of 'club', his instincts identifying it as someplace dangerous but at 'public fun', his inner beast settled and got even more pumped up looking forward to it. "I am not sure if I could wait that long.........." He looked at Jay with hungry eyes, getting ready himself as fast as he could. They called their parents and told them of their plan to do something on their own before heading out, Klint staring at whoever gaze settled on Jay as they walked.
Jay chuckled when the other complained about not being able to wait that long. He just rolled his eyes and watched his mate. "You can wait. Besides, I'm sure it would be much better later on than now. You'd really be all fired up to mount this frisky feline," he purred teasingly. Allowing his mate to call their parents, to which he explained they were going out someplace. When that was done, they could head out into the city and find that buffet. "Or, we could always have a quick one in the bathroom. But no knotting," he added. Glancing over to his mate. He wished he could just be bent over now and fucked silly in front of everyone. Maybe he would do that, he wasn't sure what Klint liked.
A low rumble could be heard from Klint's chest as Jay metnioned a quick one in the bathroom. He held a hand around Jay's waist as they went out, not at all pleased with what kind of attraction they were getting. Some bastards even whislted seeing how revealing Jay's outfit was, only to turn around awkwardly seeing the suppressed anger on Klint's face. He guarded Jay like he's his treasure, and growled several times during the short ride to their destination. "Gosh Jay, I think I could snap anytime now..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,865 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,247 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,156 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,397 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,150 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,025 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,221 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 66,648 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,480 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 9,910 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM