Monsters aren't real (closed)
Marie impatiently waited for her friend to arrive for the sleepover. They were going to do things most friends do at sleepovers, watch movies until late at night, eat a shit ton of candy and other stuff, and just hang out. Maybe play some video games. It was only six o'clock, but in Winter it was already dark outside. Cold, too. 
Marie was a girl of five and a half feet tall with tan skin and dark wavy hair. Her eyes were a soft, light brown and they always looked bright. She wore some black pajama pants, a red hoodie, and funny, fluffy slippers that looked like bear or monster feet. She was childish in a funny way.
ayy lmao
Timothy wasn't prepared for the slumber party at all. He was nervous and had only just gotten his things packed. Sure they were both eighteen but did that matter? They were just going to have fun as friends. With his bag over his shoulder, he headed to Maire's house.

His hair was dyed yellow but his natural color was black. Short cut hair and a few freckles on his face. Brown eyes and he was average build. Upon arriving, he knocked on the door still dressed in his school outfit.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Marie jumped off her couch as soon as she heard the knock, preparing to welcome her guest into her home. "Hey Tim!" She said, stepping aside so he could hop in. She looked him over. "Why are you still in school clothes?? Ah well you can change inside come on in," she grinned at him and showed him where he could put his bag down. "I ordered pizza for us, in case you're hungry."
ayy lmao
"Hey Marie." Tim greeted as he entered. "I don't think it's a good idea to walk around out there in pajamas."

It was bad enough he choose to dye his hair, well more like tricked into it. The pains of having a older brother who was a prankster bully. Oh well.

"You didn't put anchovies on it...right?" Tim asked nervously as he adjusted his bag.

"I know hit you didn't need to come in your school clothes," she said chuckling as she got out a few plates. She glanced up at him looking st his yellow hair. She knew he hated it but she thought it looked quite cute on him.
"Anchovies? Yuck I hate this nasty things. I just got extra cheese and pepperoni hope that's okay," Marie said, smirking at him.
ayy lmao
"That good." Tim replied in response to the pizza. "I hate those little fish too "

Setting his things down, he stretched for s moment.

"So do we have the house to ourselves?" He asked, moving a yellow strand of hair out of his way.

"Yep! Parents are out of town so it's just us," Marie smiled at him, her expression slightly sneaky. She didn't expect the sleepover to go down 'that' path, but if it did she wouldn't have an issue.
"So I thought we could watch movies and play video games and stuff," she suggested as she nibbled on her pizza.
ayy lmao
"Nice, we should be able to find fun things to do without getting yelled at." Tim said with a smile. "Well any ideas for what to do first?"

Games and such were going to be hard to narrow things down.

"Let's just watch some tv while we're eating." She was going to sit on the couch, but she heard a weird sound coming from her room. Almost like a thump? "Oh that's weird.. probably just my dog." She assumed it was Darla jumping off of her bed.
She glanced at the sliding door leading to the backyard. "Wait she's outside.."
ayy lmao
"Maybe something just fell?" Tim suggested. "We should check it out though, to make sure there's no glass on the floor in there."

He had heard the thump though he wasn't that worried on it. Course he soon would be.

"I don't know what would have fell but alright.." Marie got up, a bad feeling going through her. She shook it off with a smirk and walked down the hall into her bedroom.
It was like a childhood fear coming alive. There was an actual 'monster' in her room, trying to squeeze its body out from under her bed!
"Jesus Christ oh my god Tim!! We need to get out of here oh oh my god," her heart was pounding non stop.
ayy lmao
"What?" Tim questioned as he went to follow but he was caught of. "OH GOD you're right!!! There's another..."

He was caught off as the strange beast had come out from under the couch and jumped at him. It looked thing and weak but the thing was able to pin him down.

Marie shoved Tim forward trying to get him to go. "MOVE! We need to get out of here!!" She exclaimed, too frightened to be gentle about this. She tried pulling him along only for him to get dragged down by a hideous best coming from under the couch.
F course she screamed, trying to pull her friend free. She was tugged away and pinned down by the creature from under her bed.
ayy lmao
It was hard to recall what happened. Tim awoke a half hour later with a groan as he sat up. His clothes were torn and he was quick to grab his bag and put on a new pair of pants on.

"Maire? Marie?" Tim called as he headed towards her bedroom.

Marie was groggy and shivering when she finally came to. Her clothes are ripped to shreds and there were some scratches and bruises from being roughly handled when she tried to get away. She had an uncomfortable ache in her belly. She whimpered a little as she sat up. "Tim? I'm back here," she picked herself up, then quickly shut the door. "One second alright?" The girl quickly threw on some clothes that were not torn and she opened the door.
ayy lmao
"YOu okay?" Tim asked as he paused, waiting for her to get dressed.

His stomach felt weird as well though he tried to ignore it so he could make sure his friend was okay.

"I don't know.. nothing's broken I guess. What about you are you okay?" She stepped out of her room, still quivering with fear. What just happened?? She could remember anything after being knocked out.
ayy lmao
"I feel alright, a little odd in the stomach but other than that I'm good." Tim said. "Should we...stay in the kitchen?"

Games and movies were out as one of those things came out of the couch. He went into the kitchen and sighed.

"Well..that ruined the night..." he added.

"My stomach feels kinda weird too," she commented. "Yeah let's just stay in the kitchen for now.. I'm gonna try and get some blankets first." She turned back into her room, opened her closet and was relieved to see nothing in their. She tugged out the stack of extra blankets and pillows and brought them to the kitchen. "Well this sucks."
ayy lmao
"Yep...we're severly limited on what we can do now." Tim said wih a said sigh.

He had pulled his bag in here and had jus put on a clean shirt.

"Well..any ideas?" he asked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 100 403 5 hours ago
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. ) Torn 0 42 6 hours ago
Last Post: Torn
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 1,305 17,589 9 hours ago
Last Post: Dots
  Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole) bhdire8 233 4,080 10 hours ago
Last Post: MadKingCole
  College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 157 4,386 11 hours ago
Last Post: bhdire8
  Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 140 2,569 Today, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  The werewolf and his boy. (Closed with Dots. ) Torn 12 167 Yesterday, 10:19 AM
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 57 1,280 Yesterday, 02:27 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 426 10,140 02-19-2017, 12:47 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  His. (Closed with Lovebite.) Torn 36 880 02-17-2017, 02:38 PM