Monsters aren't real (closed)
She spread the blankets out to lay on the floor. "What if they come back.." she murmured. "I should get my brother'a baseball bats.. but they're in his room," Marie said as she ran her fingers through her dark hair. Her stomach felt really uneasy now.
ayy lmao
"Well we have rolling bins and knives in here." Tim told her. "So...plenty of sharp weapons to use."

His stomach grumbled and groaned and he sighed.

"Man...maybe pizza was a bad idea....it doesn't agree with me.." Tim said as he sat down on the floor.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Good point. Maybe we should sharpen them just in case." Marie suggested.

She nods in agreement. "Same here.. kinda feels like I might throw up," she reached up to tie her hair into a pony tail.
ayy lmao
A groan left him as his stomach felt worse and worse, though a shocking thing happened. HIs stomach started to expand forward and he stared at his stomach.

"Um...there's a worse problem...ooh now.." Tim said as the preassure increased and the bulge was clear against his shirt.

"Hm? What problem?" She asked, turning towards him. "You- what's happening with your stomach??" She questioned, nervous for her friend. As if on cue her belly started swelling and poking through her shirt. She had on a a pajama shirt with buttons on it. Although if this kept up the buttons wouldn't hold for long.
ayy lmao
"I don't know!!!" Tim groaned as his stomach swelled.

A few more groans left him as the mass grew making his shirt tighter as it attempted to rid up. He looked ready to birth a full term baby but his stomach continued to climb in size. Tim was breathing unevenly, trying not to panic.

"Oh my god.." Marie muttered, her heart pounding. She let out a little whimper as her stomach kept getting larger. Soon her belly looked due with two babies, and it stopped there.
ayy lmao
Tim's stomach shuddered as it grew, finally coming to a halt at looking overdue with triplets. Tim took a few more breathes as he laid there though he glanced at it.

"holy...shit..." he groaned.

"The fuck just happened.." she panted out. Marie spread apart her legs so her belly could fit between.
The fast growth made her feel exhausted and her body was sore.
ayy lmao
"Ooh...I don't know, but it feels weird." Tim groaned as he tried to sit up; only to fail. "you alright?"

"Ugh.. I'm okay. Are you okay?" She asked, noticing he was much larger than she was.
She then felt her stomach lurch, the thing inside of her moving. She gasped a little.
ayy lmao
"Nrgh...I...I feel really really weird.." Tim said as he finally got up to a sitting position.

There was still one more step before the clutch of young was ready. Course this could lead to more young growing in both of them if the two had intercourse at this time. Though Tim didn't know what the feeling was on top of all the preassure and weird squirming.

"Oh this is a really weird night.." he groaned.

"So do I," Marie mumbled, trying to stretch out her back.
"God, I'm glad my parents won't be home to see all of this." She told him. She wasn't even sure what her parents would do.

What do they do now? They were too afraid to leave the kitchen. At least they had food and water.
ayy lmao
"Truthfull I don't think they'd believe it even if they saw it." TIm said as he got up though he waddled over to her. "Want a hand up or...do you want to say down there?"

"I wouldn't belive it either," Marie scoffed, looking up at Tim. Looks likehe managed to get himself up. "Yeah, help me up please," she said, reaching to him.
ayy lmao
"Here we go." Tim said as he got her hand.

Pulling her up was tricky though a new sensation hit him as their bellies touched. A tingling sensation went through his stomach due to the sensitive skin. But there was a pleasurable feeling with it. He almost lost his balance due to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  His. (Closed with Lovebite.) Torn 16 321 14 minutes ago
Last Post: Torn
  Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 115 1,762 3 hours ago
Last Post: NSAria
  Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole) bhdire8 72 387 4 hours ago
Last Post: bhdire8
  One night horror (closed w/lovebite) bhdire8 8 101 4 hours ago
  College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 135 3,460 5 hours ago
  The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 374 7,308 6 hours ago
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 66 545 6 hours ago
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) C.Wolf 7 134 Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Teacher x student (Closed now) ShadowsWolf 20 489 Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Just Two Guys Giving Birth (closed with tjopj44) givingbirth 23 4,330 Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg