Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
"Jeez... When I read this was a crypt... I didn't know it was to this extent." All around the chamber were coffins upon coffins of dead bodies. Some were empty, most were still full of remains.
"This is..." Eridan waddled into the center of the chamber, trying to take in the full extent of where he was. "So many dead. But why? What could they all have died for?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"Hmmm... Maybe some kind of sacrifice or war?" Jolthic looked around for any markings or signs of what could possibly shed some light on this place.
"Ritualistic sacrifice..." Eridan felt his body shiver at the thought. "That's grim." Eridan walked over to a wall covered with depictions of big-bellied individuals. Eridan placed a hand on his flat stomach, silently wishing that could be him.
"Found something? Ah, more of the same symbols like in the other ruins." Jolthic saw Eridan holding his belly. "I'm sorry love. I know you want that belly. We'll fix you up once we're done exploring inside here OK?"
"Yes, I- OH" Eridan clutched his stomach. "My belly's tingling!" Small orbs of light began to drift into the chamber, floating toward the mages. More specifically, toward Eridan. "Look, spirits!" Eridan exclaimed. One floated in front of Eridan, lazily observing him. "Why hello." Eridan said. The spirit drifted down from in front of Eridan's face, and hung in the air before his belly. Looking down, Eridan noticed faint light struggling to breach his robes. Parting them and revealing his stomach, he saw that his belly was glowing. "Is this what you want? Is it my belly you're interested in?" Eridan asked. No sooner than he'd finished his question, the spirit drifted forward, phasing into the man's belly. "Oh..." Eridan was momentarily thrown off by the sensation of the spirit entering his body. Looking back down, he saw that his belly was more rounded than it had previously been. Perhaps by only a centimeter or two, hardly noticeable, but still more rounded. Eridan put a hand on his belly, smiling at how warm it felt. He poked his belly and giggled when a bulge of movement responded. Suddenly, another spirit entered Eridan, then another, rounding his belly more and more. Looking up, Eridan noticed that all of the spirits were closing in on him, presumably eager to join their friends in the beacon that was his womb. Eridan smiled and patted his growing belly. "You're welcome inside me too."

More and more spirits entered the chamber, all of them making a beeline for Eridan. Spirit after spirit entered him, his belly growing and growing with each one. Eridan's smile grew broad and wide as he watched his belly grow; his hands cradling and stroking it all the while. The soft glow grew brighter as more spirits entered his body. He felt each of the spirits inside of him moving, wriggling and squirming, their movement visible from the outside as they caused his belly to roll and writhe, shake and bulge. The tide of spirits seemed endless. Every time one entered Eridan's belly, another entered the room. There was no end in sight, and Eridan seemed truly unconcerned by how large he was getting. Long after his bellybutton popped and it became clear his plus-sized robes had no chance of covering his belly again, Eridan only smiled and patted his tummy. "Don't be shy, there's plenty of room for everyone!"
Jolthic could only watch in amazement and confusion. Where were all these spirits coming from? Were they all trapped here like the previous spirits and ruins? And how on earth was Eridan fitting all of them inside his womb and belly? Jolthic knew the growth was minimal for each one but so many had already entered his partner's middle. It was beyond anything Jolthic could consider. "Are you alright? Like, it doesn't hurt or anything?"

Eridan had taken a seat on top of a rock that had formed from the ground up. He seemed lost in his own growth. Eridan just looked utterly and completely in heaven, astounded and excited by his gravid and ever expanding belly. Jolthic was excited too, his eyes taking in this magnificent sight. He was also excited below his robes but not dare ruin this moment for the older mage. He looked around and still saw spirits coming into the area, and phasing into his lover's stomach. Over and over and over again.
"No more than normal babies. They're very active!" Eridan laughed. Larger and larger his belly grew, and still there was no end to the spirits seeking refuge inside of him. "There's no end to them! How many spirits could be in a single tomb?"
"I don't know but there may be other chambers we haven't seen that are similar to this one. By the gods you've gotten huge!" Jolthic's mouth dropped to his feet as he watched Eridan grow and swell with record pace.
"Heehee, yeah, I really have." Eridan smiled and rubbed his belly. The light from the outside was fading rapidly, signaling the end of the day, and it seemed Eridan had no desire to leave of his own volition, and would need to be forced from the ruins.
"Um, dear, we should probably go back outside to set up camp. The sun is setting quickly and we should make haste while there is some to help us pitch the tent. And good thing I got the largest one they had..." Jolthic walked over to Eridan and moments later all the spirits that had appeared, had made their way into Eridan's womb. He looked absolutely girnormous and Jolthic put his arm around his lover for support and they slowly waddled out together.
Once outside, Eridan hel his head in his hand. "Goodness, I don't know what came over me."
"It's not your fault. You didn't know that was going to happen." Jolthic let Eridan take a load off on a nearby stump while he set up the tent. After some time, the tent was pitched and their things were inside the flaps as they sat around a campfire, watching the flames and finishing their dinner. Jolthic had skewered some meat and potatoes and cooked them over the fire.
Eridan was ravenous as he ate, rubbing his engorged belly. "Goodness gracious, I'm big. I think I saw some spirits trying to chase after me as we were leaving. If I go back in they'll probably try to get inside me as well. And even more we didn't see as well! I swear there's no limit to how many are in there!"
"Yeah that was definitely unplanned... You're already enormous. I have no clue how long you'll be that big or what the parameters are of this pregnancy you now have." Jolthic offered the last food to Eridan, making sure he got enough to feed the spirits or babies in his belly. This truly was a complicated scenario. Should they delve deeper into the crypt tomorrow or go back to the guild to figure out the pregnancy more?
"I can't help but wonder what might happen if I went back in. I felt like I was in some kind of trance, and those spirits were just coming out of nowhere. There was no end to them. If I went back inside, who knows how much bigger I'd get."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,155 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 11,804 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,119 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 34,730 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 813 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 25,502 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey