Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
"Just let me know if we need to leave or if I can help in any other way alright?" Jolthic didn't want to disappoint Eridan on their first adventure. Jolthic handed Eridan his sketchbook with at least 10 pages if not more of sketches. "What's next? I'm eager to learn more!" He smiled once more, before noticing the statuette was still in his master's hand.
Eridan was clutching his head, trying to think. "Ah... Uh... I uh... Huh? What's... What now?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"I finished the sketches you asked of me. Are you sure everything is OK? Do you want to go outside for some air?" The apprentice looked at Eridan confused, and somewhat concerned.
"I-I feel odd. Something... There's something odd. My belly feels warm." Eridan sat down and took a few deep breaths, his face flushed.
Jolthic pulled his pack from his back and brought out his deerskin canteen. He offered it to Eridan. "Some water sir? I always find a nice cool drink usually helps with an upset stomach." He had no clue what was happening and it honestly scared him but he remained composed in front of his teacher.
"It's not that it's upset, it just feels... I-I'm not sure how to describe it other than it feels warm." Eridan passed the statuette to Jolthic in exchange for the canteen.
"If you insist sir." When Jolthic took the statuette from Eridan his head began to ache and his body felt woozy. He grabbed around the figure's lower half and he felt like an energy was building in his... Genitals? Not soon after this thought crossed his mind, his legs began to numb and he passed out onto some dirt, the statuette laying safely near his hand.
"Jolthic!" Eridan cried out. He tried to help his apprentice, but pased out before he could get very close. Lying on the ground opposite his apprentice, face to face.
It was an hour, maybe two, later that Jolthic soon awoke. He quickly snapped up as he found his master laying right across from him. As he tried to get up, he grasped his head, a slight throbbing pressing on the sides of his head. He remained sitting next to Eridan, as he gently nudged his shoulder to see if he would awaken.
Eridan snorted as his eyes shot open. "Why am I lying on the groud?"
"I... I think we passed out. Maybe it's because of the statuette?" He looked around for it but it couldn't be found anywhere. "Where did it go? Last time I saw it, it was in my hands..."
"It fell out of your hand when you passed out. It was lying on the ground right here, but... I don't get it? How could it..."
"Sir!" Jolthic's gaze immediately turned towards what looked like an altar across the room from them. There stood a ghostly figure, that had the exact same proportions of the statuette they held earlier. "W-what should we do?"
Eridan stood up and dusted himself off. He approached the figure. "Hello there. Is there something you would like with us?"
Jolthic stood behind his master, forming a fireball in his hand, ready to unleash it if needed. Eridan outstretches his arm in front of his apprentice, calling off his aggressive behavior. "Sorry... I'm quick to act and I've never seen anything like this."
"I understand, but making a spirit hostile is never a good idea." Eridan said. Turning back to the entity, Eridan spoke again. "Please forgive my apprentice. He's a little jumpy. Is there something you want from us? Do we speak the same language?"
The spirit began to rub its belly, and both Eridan and Jolthic began feeling that familiar pull of energy. The ghostly figure's belly began to faintly glow and only grow brighter. Jolthic unwillingly kneeled down, his body shaking with pleasure as he felt like his body was shuddering from an orgasm. Thing is, when he checked himself under his robes, there was no seed that he released. Where could it have gone?
Eridan sat back on the ground, his hands clutching his belly as he began to pant and moan. His robes began to feel tighter around his belly, so he unfastened them to expose his stomach, watching it begin to grow. "Wh-what's this?!"
Jolthic's eyes about popped out of his head when he saw Eridan's belly growing. "Sir, can I help in any way? I hope I didn't cause you harm..."
Eridan couldn't respond as he sat there, panting, face flushed, and staring at his belly as it swelled outward. Bigger and bigger, and as it grew, he felt movement inside. "What's happening?! Something's moving inside of me!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,638 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,312 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,252 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 35,856 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 852 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 26,128 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey