Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
"Something is moving?!" Jolthic looked up to the spirit and pleaded for the growth to stop. He didn't want his master to be in such hysteria and he figured pain as well from the constant stretching of his skin. The spirit simply nodded and slowly disappeared from their sight. "Sir I'm so sorry if I caused this..." Jolthic held his two hands on top of Eridan's belly and performed a restoration spell to ease the pain and discomfort.
Eridan took deep breaths. "N-No, you didn't do anything. I don't know wh-what this is, but..." Eridan grunted as the movement inside of him grew more frantic. "Ahhh, aaahhh, oh my..."
I'm just here for a laugh
"What is it that you think is inside your belly? Do you think... You got... You know... From the statuette and spirit?" Jolthic didn't want to say it, for fear his master didn't want to either. He kept his hands on Eridan's belly, feeling the bumps from whatever was within.
"It must be... It must b-be." Eridan moaned. Eridan moaned as his belly button popped out. When his belly finally stopped growing, Eridan was quite large. His belly's occupant was causing the skin of its home to warp and distend with its movements. Panting, face flushed, Eridan fell backward, laying back on the ground, his belly rising and falling with his breaths. "Oh my stars..."
"Sir, what would you have me do?" Jolthic was unsure what to do in this situation, Eridan may not even not what to do either! The older mage looked like he was already full term with a child like the women he used to see around the town.
"For starters, I think I've been pinned beneath my belly. Help me up." Eridan stuck out his hand to Jolthic.
"Of course, my apologies sir." Jolthic took Eridan's hand and held tightly as he was able to pull him up off the ground. He already felt heavier, and Jolthic still couldn't believe the sheer size Eridan had reached. Jolthic took his pack on one shoulder and then put Eridan's on the other. "Figured I'd take your pack, looks like you have enough to carry." Jolthic chuckled, hoping he eased the mood with a joke.
Eridan tried to fix his robes to cover his new belly, but it sumply couldn't cover the new expanse of flesh. Eridan would have to go with his belly exposed for all to see.
"Sir... If I may, would you let me try a spell on you? Nothing to hurt you I assure you, and I have practiced it diligently." Jolthic looked at his master for approval.
"What spell?" Eridan asked, rubbing his back.
"It's an illusion type of spell. I can make certain parts of the body, or even myself disappear for some time." Jolthic held his hand against his arm and began silently chanting the name of his spell and a cloud of smoke formed around his arm. When the dust cleared, his arm was completely invisible. "See? No harm done." Jolthic was proud he actually got to do a spell in front of his teacher, hoping it pleased him that his new student wasn't completely lacking of skill.
"There's no point in hiding my belly, Jolthic. Even if someone can't see it, it's still there, and my robes still won't close. Everyone would just be confused at best, and think I'm some exhibitionist at worst. Besides, everyone will learn about this eventually. I may as well get it over with and get some larger robes."
"If you insist sir. Was just trying to help. Let's head back then shall we?" Jolthic grabbed some relics and his sketchbook and made sure they were secure in his pack. He followed Eridan out of the ruins and began their hike back to the guild.
Eridan quickly fell behind Jolthic and found himself running out of breath. "Wait..." he panted, "Give me one second." He lowered himself onto a nearby rock, panting heavily and rubbing his belly. "Goodness, this is heavy."
"Sorry, didn't realize I was leaving you behind. My apologies." Jolthic kneeled down the gravid magician and took a couple minutes to regather themselves. Jolthic sipped some water and offered some to his partner. He couldn't help but stare at Eridan's swollen middle.
Movement was still visible inside of Eridan. "This thing sure likes to move." Eridan noted dryly. "I'm half wondering if it's not just trying to burst out of me."
"I sure hope not. How would I explain that to the guild? I come back without you and your belly burst open with whatever is in there?" He shudders at the thought, only wanting Eridan to survive from whatever the spirit did to him. "May I feel it again?" Jolthic asks sheepishly.
Eridan nodded and placed Jolthic's hands where the movement could best be felt. "It feels strange... Yet strangely pleasant."
"Wow that's... That's amazing." The life inside gave a swift kick to Jolthic's hand, causing Eridan to let out a sigh. Jolthic decided to gently rub the spot, hoping to calm whatever it was.
"Oh, that feels nice." Eridan moaned. "Quite nice, actually."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,625 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,307 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,251 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 35,832 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 852 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 26,124 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey