Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
"Really?" Jolthic smiled and continued to rub Eridan's swollen belly. His hand soon traveled all around his master's expanse. His fingers gently kneaded the stretched skin, feeling the life slowly start to calm down and only lazily roll around every once in a while
"I never realized belly rubs could geel so nice. No wonder dogs love them!" Eridan laughed.
I'm just here for a laugh
(Gotta drive, will be back soon)
"Haha you may be right sir." Jolthic gently pressed into Eridan's skin, it felt so taut and stretched.
Eridan gave a small grunt as his passenger began kicking in response to Jolthic's presses. "It's so big. I'm so big. I must look odd with such a large belly. And I can't help but wonder if there's only one in there." Eridan probed the vast expanse of his belly with his hands. "Goodness, my belly's so taut and stretched out; so... so full."
"Sir, to me you look just like an expecting mother. And to me and others, women are at their most beautiful when with child. So, do not worry, for I think people will understand. As for if it's more than one, those kicks and movements did seem very strong just for one. Regardless, you look great." Jolthic blushed soon after, realizing he just called his teacher beautiful and compared him to a pregnant woman. "S-Sorry..." Jolthic stood up and rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.
Eridan laughed. "Aw, what have you got to aplogize for? Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. Now help me to my feet. It's getting late, and I've got no way to protect my belly from the chilly air."
"Yes sir!" Jolthic smiled and helped his partner back to his feet. They journeyed back to Eridan's quarters after a couple more pit stops for him to catch his breath. Once they reached the guild, they made their way to his office, getting curious and stunned gazes from whoever passed them.
Eridan lowered himself into his chair, letting out a deep breath. "Phew! I was afraid we'd have to camp for the night." Eridan rubbed his belly, its tenant annoyed by all the movement. "Ugh, I am NOT looking forward to writing this report." 
"Is there anything else you require of me sir?" Jolthic wanted to make sure Eridan would be comfortable and at ease. Or at least however much he could with his stretched belly.
Eridan stretched and yawned. "I'm sure this report won't take long for me to write. Would you mind waiting around until I finish it, then submitting it to the archivists along with what we brought back?"
"Of course. I'll busy myself with duplicating my sketches as insurance of what I jotted down." Jolthic sat at a desk and got out his notebook, copying his drawings to fresh paper. He occasionally looked over at Eridan and each time he did, he found the man's hand slowly drifting around his belly. Jolthic made sure he wasn't caught peeking, or hoped he wasn't.
"See something you like, Jolthic?" Eridan asked with a chuckle and a sly grin.
"Uh no sir!" His face erupted in blush and he buried himself in papers, embarrassed he was caught with his peeking.
Eridan laughed. "I'm only teasing you." Eridan's laughter faded as he returned to his work. "Hmm,I wonder why the spirit decided to only impregnate me. Was it because I touched the statuette first? Wait... The statuette! Jolthic, did you bring the statuette back with us?"
"We could never find it again, remember? I passed out with it in my hands, then you passed out supposedly. We woke up, and it was gone." Jolthic felt a little responsible since he was the last one to hold it.
"Actually, this might be gor the best. The last thing we need is every other person here wadding around with a great nig belly like mine." Eridan laughed dryly. "Now, tell me as best as you can, what did you experience when you held the statuette and when the spirit appeared."
"OK... Well when I took the statuette from you, I grabbed and held it around its legs and I guess waist. Shortly after, I was struck with um... A feeling in my groin area. It's kind of hard to describe this without sounding awkward but... I had an orgasm. And once my body calmed down, I checked under my robe but there was no seed from me." Jolthic looked down at his sketchings, cheeks still red.
"Which means it wound up inside me..." Eridan concluded. He looked down at his belly, shifting as its occupant moved. "And that's how this happened. Well. 'Impregnated by my apprentice' is something I never thought I'd have to include in one of my reports, but here we are."
"You think it's... My child? Or children?" Jolthic blushed at the thought, looking at his teacher and master and then down at his notes. He was scared to be honest. That some form of punishment would come for being so careless and putting Eridan in danger and an uncomfortable state.
"If you had an orgasm, your seed had to go somewhere. But, who's to say what spirits can and can't do." Eridan shifted in his seat, trying to make himself comfortable. "Alright, I guess that should do it." He handed his papers to Jolthric. "With the things we took from the ruins, bring these to the archivists. I'll see you at six in the morning tomorrow." Eridan said, ending his sentence with a yawn. Using his desk, he managed to lift himself to his feet, and waddled into his adjoining bedroom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,518 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,214 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,236 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 35,545 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 846 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 25,917 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey