Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
Johan was in the changing room waiting for his buddy. He had been a little early so he had changed and was prepared for a little wait. He chuckled to himself, suddenly found the scene remarkably like how he waited for his boyfriend/girlfriends before. He and Cole had been gym buddies for a while, starting off grabbing the wrong bag when they left at the same time. Coincidentally they had a bag that's exactly the same, hence the mixup. They hit it off soob after and now Johan was finding himself to appreciate his gym buddy. He was about to text him again when he saw who he was waiting for coming right in. "Hey bud. How's your day?" Johan greeted him with a bright smile.
"It will be better after this workout session" I smiled as I saw Johan. I felt it was a stroke of luck that we mixed up our back that one time. I slowly get changed into my Gym gear, a simple pair of grey sweatpants. I didn't wear a top as I found them to restrictive.

"Its good having a work out buddy who's also a doctor, you know just in case anything goes wrong" I say walking over to the weights station
"Ha oh well you are pretty knowledgeable in the area, from your swim team days and being a lifeguard." Johan said preparing to get started. He was in a gym tank and shorts that showed off his arms and legs. "So what's up with work?" He asked automatically wanting to know more about his friend. Who he's findin himself to be gettin more interested in as they get to know each other better.
"Works fine, same old same old. All i have to look out for is the occasional swimmer out of there depth and that i've got enough sunscreen" I say in between reps

I've always like guys, the bigger and more muscled the better. It was one of the reasons I came to this gym.
It was pretty high end so a lot of the people that attended were body builders or athletes. Eye candy.

I finish my set feeling much hotter then usual. I look over at Johan and admire his quarterback like physique. I lose myself the thought and am only brought back to the real world by a slowly growing tightness in my sweatpants. I look around quickly to see if anyone else has noticed my growing bulge.

"eerrr.... I'm going for a few laps in the pool" I say quickly heading of to the swimming pool
Johan looked at Cole almost "escaping" away. It was usual for Cole to do a few laps, but usually it.wouldnt be after they had done a full round of weights. He tsked but just nodded and said "see you later back in the lockers!" Thry had more or.less a consensus on the time to meet, as agreed before.

Johan didnr feelt like too many laps afterwards and decided he would leave eaely. Afterall without his gym buddy around itmake the motivation diminish a lot. He wondered if they would have time for coffee after this.
After a few laps I had fully calmed down. I pulled himself out of the pool and went off in search of Johan, realising that I had just left him. But I had to do something or i'd be at "full attention" and mine wasn't easily hidden. I felt guilty, i'd never done that before. I hurried to the locker room to see if he could catch him before he left.
Johan was surprised to see Cole already there when he returned. "Finishing already? Tha'ts not like you... you always could do unlimited laps when you get in, no mattter how tired you had been." He said with a slight tease. "Oh well, since we are now both here, shall we go coffee afterwards? Got a bit of time left now..."
"yeah, i'm done for the day" I said a little out of breath and staring to feel hot again. "coffee sounds good" I say smiling." let me get a shower first then I'm all yours" I open my locker and strip naked, I pull out the towel I keep in there and wrap it round my waist had head over to the showers.
(You wanna make it all 1st person?)

Johan's heart somehow skipped a bit hearing "I'm all yours" from Cole. His buddy just seemed extra attractive today. His lips looked deliciously red, his eyes watery, even his wet hair looked partcularly nice. He looked at Cole stripping down and swalloed uneasily,but his eyes seemed to be unable to move away from the drop of water trailing down his chest. It could be just being Johan's first time noticing but his nipples appeared to be lighter in color than normal, pinkish and perked, ready for attention. He shifted and diverted his gaze away from the gorgeous body of Cole's and said "Oh yea let's go together. Just wait for me a for a sec."
(That's cool with me)

"okay, no problem" I turn around and look back at Johan. I watch him get ready for the showers hoping that he doesn't notice me staring. I take in his broad shoulders and thick muscular arms. My eyes slowly focus on his round tight ass. I can't get his body out of my mind. I feel hotter and hotter. I start to feel that familer swelling slowly starting down below
(alright let's align our practice)

I turned around, similar to Cole i had just a towel around my waist. "You looked.. even more flushed now. Is it too stuffy here? You wouldn't be developing a fever would you?" I walked towards Cole whose rosy cheeks seemed to get even redder the closer I got. I put a palm on his forehead and tested my own with my other, getting so close I could feel his body warmth. "Hmm feels similar to me. Are you sure you are arlight? Not feeling dizzy or anything?" I asked with confusion.
"I'm fine, I'm fine" I said quickly. As soon as he touched me I felt my member strain against the the towel. I readjusted my towel once again to try and hide what was becoming a big problem. My eyes darted down to check how i'd done. It was then that i'd noticed my nipples. They were the biggest i'd ever seen them.

"Must be just warm in here, I always think they crank the heat up too much in here. It not the sauna, ha ha" I say trying to remain cool. I'm not sure it work, Johan is a doctor after all.

"Come on" i say as I tug on Johan arm " lets go, before the shower get full. They should be pretty empty round about now"
I released you even though i was still confused, but I shook my head and followed you. I noticed the towel wound tight around your waist, making your butt looking even more enticing than it did normally. I deliberately turned away to stop from staring at your behind any longer. "Hey these 2 stalls are empyt, let's just use that." I pointed to the nearest stalls, 2 that were separated from the others being at the far corner. "see ya later." I said and quickly ducked into the stall, noticing I had been paying too muhc attention to you already.
I step into the stall and pull the shower curtain behind me, the whole stall was made of translucent and space provided by them was enough to fit 2 adults in comfortably. I drop the towel and hang it up by the shower taps. I breath a little sigh of relief as my cock surges forward fully erect and free from its bonds. I turn on the shower and wait till its the right temperature, I squirt a handful of shower gel into my hands and start to lather up mainly concentrating on my swollen cock.
I deliberately turned away to not look at you, but I could still see your movements through the corner of my eyes. I couldn't help but notice you have concentrated your cleaning on your lower parts, your motion looking remarkably like mastrubating... I had to stop my thoughts from continuing, afraid I would be sporting a wood right then and there which would make it even more embarrassing. I rubbed on my arms a bit harder than I would usually be, trying to divert my attention to anywhere else but you.
I look over at you and see your silhouette in the curtain. I look at the distinctive out line that your body creates. My hand drops lower and start to 'wash' my huge cock. I can take my eye off your outline. My other hand reaches up and starts tugging on my overly large nipples. I end up lost in the moment and let out an audible moan. I stop suddenly hoping that the sound of the showers hid the noise I just made.
Your moan was loud and it past to me through the splashing sound of water and the stall. I choked and coughed, my face red partly from the coughing and partly from hearing the sound of you obviously masturbating. i turned and wouldn't admit that I saw your hand on your chest, even through the glass that was now fogged by steam.
"hey, Johan, are you alright over there?" I ask worried after I hear the coughing. my mind was racing, did you hear me? If I could see his outline, he can see mine. I wasn't exactly subtle about the whole thing.
"Yea..hem.. yea. i am alright. I would.. err... yea i am alright." I rambled as i recovered, my eyes fixated on the other side. "You.. you almost done?" I almost bit my tongue asking so stupid a question. Of course you wouldn't be done since you got sidetracked..... i bit my lips for real this time and stop my train of thoughts. "Ah no. I don't think you are done. I am not done either." I squirted some shampoo out and decidedly closed my eyes washing my hair.
"ah, okay then. Just don't drown please" I say back. I get some more gel and continue washing. The only problem is that 'it' had not gone down, if anything it had gotten bigger. It looked like it wasn't going to go down any time soon and I couldn't hide the 8 inches I had all the way back to the lockers for all to see. There was only on thing to do, it work the other times I got like this. My hand went back to where they were a few seconds ago and I resumed pleasuring myself. I started out slowly at first but got faster and faster. My eyes went back to looking at your outline, imagining running my hands all over your wet tight body, feeling my dick rub slowly against your round ass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,972 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,761 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,788 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8