Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
Your moan was pretty loud and i could see with the corner of my eyes that a few heads were turning to our side. I quickly turned around so I would be sheidling you from prying eyes. Not caring what they would think, I hug you tight and ksis your face. "Hon... you are leaking." I said huskily beside your ear. Snaking a hand from your waist up, I cup your breast that's being wounded down tightly with your shirt. "Here? Is it very full now? Must have been all the weight lifting encoruaging the flow..... gosh you are so sexy..." I started rubbing on your nipples, spreading your milk out to the other parts fo the shirt, blending it well with the sweaty spots. our musky scent covered the milky taste up, but as close as I was with you, I could smell distinctly the sweetness of it.
I'm lost in the quick sensation of embarrassment and pure pleasure as you embrace me. "They're so tight daddy, They hurt" As you tease more from my huge nipple. "Showers, now" I say breathing heavily leading you to the showers. As soon as we enter the changing room I look around to see if it's empty, luckily It is. I head over to our lockers and pull off my top and drop my pants, Turnivg to you I do the same quickly undressing you. "let's go to our stall" I say squeezing one if my breasts, allowing a massive drop of milk to form on the nipple, and gentally taking hold of your growing cock.
I groaned loud and hedl you tight, bending down I sipped that drop of milk and immeidately the sweetness filled my mouth. "Gosh this is so delicious! Babe, let's go." I half dragged you forward to our stall, where this little life developing in you was conceived. I pull you forward and stumbled into the stall. Removing the separating curtain, I slam into your face kissing you roughly. My hands roamed over your body that's so different than 4 months ago, though to be honest I find you even hotter with your pregnant belly. "Babe... with my baby. hmmm" The kiss was messy and all over the place, and I explore your new body with my hands, moving closer and closer to your bottom.
I moaned louder as explored my growing body. "You gonna make me cum daddy?" I said exploring the length of you member. "I need more of your seed daddy" I begged, lowering myself as best I can to take your cock in my mouth. I gentally licked the head before taking it deep with in me.
i had to bite into my fist as you swallowed my member. Your mouth is as wet and warm as ever, expertly sucking and playing iwht my cock, taking care of the whole of it. My mushroomhead hit your throat and you gagged a little, which drove me even more excited and a bout of precum oozed out, going straight down your throat. "Keep it going babe.. yea, so nice, so good for me. You want my seed? Work hard getting it, I am giving all of it to you."
I kept taking it into my mouth, Exploring the whole length of it. With one hand I quickly work your shaft towards your balls, And with the other I cup your balls. "I need all of your seed Daddy" I say in between taking your cock. "You taste so good Dr Daddy" I run my tounge down your member and suck on your balls.
I couldn't resist and pressed a hand on your head, holding you there to suck on my balls. Electrical waves pass through my whole lower body as you do that. "Then get it, you are swallowing me so well, I am gonna give you all the seeds you need, filling both your mouth above and below with my seeds, providing you with what the baby needs." Grabbing your hair, i shove back into your warm and wet mouth, holding your head to push you down, getting deeper innto you.
I accepted it deeper and deeper into my mouth. I get faster and faster jerking you off, wanting your cum. I massage your balls wanting you to make more. I rub my massive belly, getting off on the whole situation as we are back where this whole thing happened.
How your warm belly brushed against my legs had been strange but oddly fulfilling. I shove into your mouth at an inhuman speed and finally, exploded my thick and large load in you. The yell from us must have penetrsted through the thin parititiond but it's lucky no one was therr - or that no one cared. I panted and saw stars, a deja vu of the day when our child's conceived.
I took every drop, like I always do. I lifted myself using you to steady myself. "mmmm, as good as always Dr Daddy" I felt your cock, feeling it to still be hard. I leaned against the wall and lifted my ass up. " You think you still have enough to fuck me?"
I almost roared at your taunt. Holding your butt, i slap your buttocks loudly. "Challenging me? You yhink I wont have enough? I am so gonna fuck all sense out of you you are gonna leave tbe gym in wobbly legs. Everyone could see how well fucked you are." I ssid huskily as I spread your full buttocks and slammed into you. You are much too wet for any need of lube and I heard you sighing with me in unison as I pushed into you.
I squealed loudly as you penetrated my ass. Despite being massively pregnant I bucked wildly on your cock. "Yes, fuck me good daddy" I screamed, not caring about if anyone could hear. I imagined back to that fateful day. I wanted to get bigger and bigger with your babies.
(Sorry for disappearing, had been busy. I am back now ;))

"What a sissy squeal... and I love it, mama." I smirked and started thrusting fast and rough into you, slamming straight into your prostate as I have promised. You are so eager to accept me i smile triumphantly. I am so glad we got together, we are simply too competent together. I shove into you repeatedly, feeling your belly jiggle underneath and held your waist, getting into you deeper and faster, as hard as I could. "You think you could get even more pregnant? Marked through and through as mine? Everybody could see through it, your body, so clumsy, so filled, all because of ME."
(Sorry for being busy too)

"Please keep fucking me Daddy" I squeal again. I keep slamming down on your dick. Wanting more Cum to fill up my massive belly. I grabbed my nipples and tugged on them spraying milk all over the place. "I need more of your cock daddy"
(It's fine ;) that makes us even!)

Your milk spraying everywhere, white droplets could be seen on the wall. I almost roared seeing the clear evidence of you being so fertile and nurturing, thrusting even harder, banging you thoroughly. I held down on your belly finding it even more exhilarating to pump into you when I know there's a child within you. Your body's so addicting now you are releasing the wildest part of me as I pumped into you violently.

"I am gonna cum so much in you I am breaking through your cervix. You are gonna be so filled with my seeds."
I was lost, all I could do now was grunt and squeal. I no longer cared of anyone heard us. All I wanted was to be fuck by your cock. Milk continued to spray out of my tits covering everything as they bounced against my massive round belly. "Fuck" I exclaimed "Fuck me daddy" I slid further down your cock with every thrust. "I need your seed, fill me up"
My palms held down on your belly and pushed you down my cock as well when I growled and exploded in you, coating you with seeds in such a large amount I can feel your lower belly bulging up from it. I continued to make little thrusts as I came, and I bite down on your neck as I thrust one more time, spurting out the last bout of cum so deep into you some even spillrd out of your hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,898 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,960 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,785 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8