Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
"Hmm no this is a special examination reserved for 'friends', and you happen to fall into that category. OH well you should really have booked a check up sooner so we would be having this so much sooner..." I have started a rhythm, withdrawing a little while shoving in deeper in my next penetration. "Hmm so far, so good.... evne better than I thought..." I groaned again when I reached your protstae and you clenched down on me.
The warm I felt all over my body surged along with my member upon your emphasis of the word 'friend'. My moans increased in volume with every inch you pushed in deeper. I was like an animal in heat. I could think of nothing more then you taking me and enjoying it to its fullest.

I steadied myself preparing to take your full load. My hand, which was not busy giving attention to my cock moved behind me. I needed to feel you closer to me. I'd never felt that before.

"Oh yes doctor" I shout
I chuckled. "Showing me how good you are controlling.your muscles?" I pressed both my hands on your lower back so that your butt would rise higher up in the air and I force myself further in. "Hnmm this could be some of the best i have ever felt... that heat, that tightness.... fitting me like a glove." I heave in deeper, making a final thrust that got me hilt-deep in you, where my cock surprisingly came into contact with a mysterious soft piece of flesh.
"Yes, there, harder" I exclaim "ooh, that's the spot"
I leave my own dick and reach behind both hands now to you. Softly running my hands over you wet body and grabbing at your own ass. I was lost in the moment. I never wanted this moment to end.
I smiled and aimed my shoving right into that spot, as you clemched tight on me whenever i hit it. I pulled you back on me with my hand on your.shoulder, and I explore your beautiful body under me as I pumped into you. You are so welcoming of me I am feeling satisfied both.mentally and physically. "I never consider.you to be the responsive kind, squealing bottom so to speak." I smirked and slap on your bubbly ass, making the.perfect globe of flesh jiggle.
The slap made me squeal again. I was lost in heat, your hands feeling ever part of my tight wet body.
I'd never felt something so huge in me before, it made all others pale in comparison.
All I could do was grunt and moan and squeal as your rhythm increased.
I find it not as fulfilling to have you just staying there and I heaved your upper body up to slam into you more accurately. I wasnt sure which part I was hitting, your prostate is more.shallow, but it seemed to be a sweetspot deep in you. It almost felt like an inner entrance, a place that almost oprn whenver I hit.
"oooh FUCK" I shout out in pleasure
I match your pumping with my own trying to get closer to you, I needed to feel your warmth all around me.
"there" I beg "don't stop doctor" I turn my head towards your body a start kissing what ever I could find.
"I'm yours doctor" I say in between moaning
I lean over you and grab your torso by your.front, holding you so that your back is pressed tightly against my chest. I roam my hands around the front of your body, trace your abs piece by piece, and up to your chest fondling with your nipples.
I squeal as you play with my nipples. I cant think straight, all i need is your hard member thrusting deep inside me, deeper than anything has gone before. My hands feel where ever they can get to, rubbing your think quarterback arms and reaching to garb your butt as you moved closer inside me.
I shove into you even harder feeling your encouragement, almost chucklimg at how demanding you are. Your squeal is the best thing i have ever heard and I strive to make you produce that otherwise embarrssing sound again. I push into you so deep and hard i almost got my balls in you. I nib at the back.of your neck, your eats, planting ksses wherever i could reach.
As you go in deeper I squeal again, but louder. I feel your balls bounce against my hole and the warmth of the kisses on my neck. "oh yes" I moan. "harder doctor, faster" I interject between moans.
My nipples feel amazing in your hands and bigger then they ever had before. My cock is dripping.
Your nipples felt warm and hard under my hands, and they are so sensitive i can almost feel the clenching of your canal sychronizing with how i rub against them. I pumped into you so hard, hitting that mysterious spot deep within you that I feel like I am ploughing on it, opening it for me under my repeated attack. Nothing else mattered now, i have forgotten where we are, the only thing that occupied my mind was to pleasure you and seek pleasure from you.
I squeal with every tug on my nipples, and with every squeal I buck on your dick. I had compleatly surrendered controlled by you. You and me were all that mattered, I clenched hard on you dick inside of me wanting you to never take it out. I span my head round to lock lips with yours, I needed to taste you.
I devour your lips, we are both eager and it showed in our passionate kiss. When we finally parted I chuckled and said "you are flexible....how about we test your limit." I released your nipples and instead, heaved your legs up and spread them wide so you are sitting on my cock, it being the only point.of.support. i got in that much deeper into you with this new position and I heaved you up and released you down letting.you fall freely on me.
I let out a room shaking squeal as you deeper like never before. As you lift me up a start to make distress whimpers worried that you were taking your huge cock away from me until you realised me and I started to slide all the way down your massive member. "yeeesssssss" I exclaim. the louder I get as I get closer to you.
I bumped you up and down on my member, it could be me but i feel like i have swelled some more with how good this is. I stretch you to the widest and is certain you have never been reached as deep, i am quite confident in my size. "Cole you are so good. This is the best, you are so gorgeous i can bury deep into you all day." I said as I flexed my muscle heaving you up again.
"hhhmmm" I let out, my full attention lost to the now larger cock warmly filling me up inside. I wanted to stay like this forever. I swear you added another inch or two to that 10 inch monster inside me. Words were gone to me as I tighten again on you cock.
I am lost as well and I.groaned when you tightened your grip on my cock. I lifted you up and let you down repeatedly, pushing my hips up to slam deep into you. "Cole rub your nipples for me, i want you cumming from behind. Show me hpw nice this feels to you, show me how much you could be cumming from my cock alone." I said seductively, nibbing your earlobe.
"Yes doctor" I squeal. I grab and start massaging my nipples. "Yes doctor, I want it, i need it" I say in between panting. " This feels sooo good doctor, you make me feel so good"
I tug on my nipples faster and faster. Moaning with every thrust you make.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,437 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,946 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,094 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,125 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,839 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,857 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8