Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
I pish in as deep as I can, making sure i get you to squeal every time. I almost roared as I breached that inner opening of yours and pushed my cockhead through that mysterious ring of soft muscle, getting an unparalleled pleasure of gettinf sucked on deep. "Gosh I am gonna cum Cole, you are so good...."
"Cum in me, doctor, cum in me good" I squeal. "Fill me you with your cum"
I push down on your huge cock again and again, faster and faster. I needed to be filled up. That was all I ever wanted.
I pumped tbe last few times in you. "Come with me my love, cum together with me. Get filled with my seeds and.show me how much you wanted this." I growled as I.exploded so deep in you i.thought.i.could hurtyou with how forceful my seeds was.
As soon as I feel your seed fill me up my own cock erupts a stream of thick white juice that covers the shower wall. I feel a growing warmth deep inside myself. Determined to get every last bit from your cock I rhythmical tense my muscles milking your member for every drop.
I groan from how you squeeze even the last drop of cum from me, as I shoved lightly into you. I am as adddicted to filling you to the brim. "Take me, take every drop of my seed, you are being.filled so full, you are getting bloated." I push in deep in you as I squirt my last round of cum, then I panted and gently put you back.down on the floor.
You put me back on the floor, I have a small bulge in my midsection. And i was still having the after shocks of the most incredible orgasm ever. Cum was still firing from my dick as I lay on the floor shaking with pleasure. "Oh fuck!" I moan. "you are amazing"
I.could feel.your legs goin.out under you and I hold you around your waist, gaining a great sense of acheivement as i feel.your bulge. I keep you close tp me as you tremble in my arms still squirting. "Hmm likewise! And wow that's a lot of cum theree!" I praised you burying my head between the blades of ypur shoulders.
"What can I say" I smile looking tired. "I'm a healthy man" I eventually stop coming and face you. I move into you so you can feel the bulge of my stomach against yours. I move quickly to touch your lips with mine.
The kiss was rough but loving. I explore every inch of your mouth, sucking hard on you lips determined to make it swollen so everybody could see we have obviously fooled around in the showers. I slip my hand down to your bulge and caressed it. "That's some bulge... almost like a 4 month pregnant belly. I have filled you up." I smiled as we ended our passioante kiss, both of us panting slightly against the running water.
I keep you close while I wash myself and you. "Wow, I am showing. How much did you pump into me?" I say paying special attention to washing my newly formed bulge. "looks like i'll need to work out more"

"that coffee still on?"
I smiled at you as I cupped your belly from behind like those standard pregnancy photoshoots. "Definitely. I never knew we. .... have this possibilty, but I have always find you attractive." I roam my hands over your cute belly. "Though I have to admit you are extra attractive today." I said as I reached over to stop the water, ready to get out and get dressed. "errr... you think you need to get .. that out?" I asked hesitantly just before I am stepping out of the stall, figuring it would be best if you get the cum out.
I blush as being called attractive. Even thou my penis had gone back to normal my nipples were still fully erect.

"That's probably a good idea," My hands join yours on my belly. My fingers interlock with your over my bloated belly. "let me clean myself out and i'll join you in the locker room"
My heart is raceing. I move forward for another kiss. Letting my mouth take everything you've got.
"I won't be long doctor" I say seductively
I kissed you with all the passion i feel, liking how you tasted. When we separated, I graoned hearing you saying "doctor" in such a seductive way, before letting you go. "Alright. My dea and favourite patient, your doctor would be waiting outside. Don't be long." I said as I stepped out wrapping a towel around my waist, be sure to have my head raised to show off the muscle on my back like a peacock showing his feathers. I looked down at my hands as I waited, recalling the feeling of your belly and smiled a bit revelling in the feeling.
I blush once again and watch your magnificent physique walk away. "I won't be" i awnser. I felt warm again and it took all of my willpower to not jack off again in the shower. It was a good thing you'd left otherwise we would be going for round two.
After about 10 minutes I renter the locker room, hoping that i'd get to see you get changed and see your huge cock again. My tummy was much flatter now thou there was still a little bit of roundness that wasn't there before. I head over to my locker and begin to change
Instead of.you getting a chance to see me getting changed, I get to see you doing just that. I cross my arms in front of my chest and looked at your gorgeous back as you bend down to take your clothes, your perfect butt in full display. Your backside was slightly swollen, moist from water or.... i had to forcefully turn away to avoid jumping you again. I cleared my throat and asked. "So... coffee. You ok with the little shop round the corner?"
"Yeah, that's great" I reply
I take my time and turn my changing into a little reverse strip tease. I'd no idea what has come over me.Normslkybi was normal guy horny, but today I was in full heat. Was it because it had been a while or was it your monster member that had set me off and i'd be alright after having it a few more times. I wanted you to be around more. I wanted to see you more. I finish up and close up my locker.
"lead the way"
I swallowed a groan seeing your tease. I was so close to jumping you but i forced myself to focus on my phone, determined to not delay any longer our coffee. I cleared my throat and stood up taking my duffel bag with me and marched on. "Have you ever een there?" I asked, though I kept on glancing at your body, especially your front recalling those sensitive nipples that stood up so hard under my fingers.
"Can't say I have" I reply following your round tight ass." I've heard people talk thou, and they say good things about it"
I can see the look on your face, the look that you want more. I follow your eyes down to my nipples which are still sticking out and showing no sign of doing so. "So, this our first date?" I playfully say rubbing your huge arms
I.am horrified feeling my ears heated up slightly at you rubbing my arm, i had never felt this flustered since highschool, though I nodded smiling to say. "Yes, first date. The first of many if you want." I pulled.your arm in mine and started the way down. "So... we are a thing? Ha i guess we are. I hope this wasnt only passion talking....."
"I do want" I said not letting go on your arm and getting closer to you as we exit the gym.
"I've tried to hide it, but i've always liked you. Your so caring and always there." I continue to stroke your arm up and down. I can feel the warmth of your skin.

"Do you want us to be a thing?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,437 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,112 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,938 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,079 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,120 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,832 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,850 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8