Closed Gym daddy (Closed w/MadKingCole)
"Absolutely." I smiled tilting my head towards you as we walked out of the gym. On the way to the coffee shop, i took your hand in my other as we walked like a couple. "... thank you... for choosing me i guess? To make that first step." I said smiling sweetly at you.
"No thanks needed" I smile back and squeeze you hand. I enjoyed walking with you, showing the world that we were together. My big muscled doctor.

We arrive at the coffee shop, I order a nice mocha. Still holding your hand.
I have a black and we sat down in a nice secluded spot. The afternoon is still early and there are people around, but not too close that our conversation will be heard. I hold your hand all the way until we settled at the table. We started off a little awkward but as soon as we got it going, we couldnt stop the conversation flow even if we wanted. We sit gradually closer to each other until our thighs are touching.
We had so much in common that we didn't realise it. The chemistry was there. As we converse I edge closer and closer to you. As we get closer I move my arm around you. I want the whole coffee shop to know about my new love. I finish the last dregs of my coffee and look at you. "what would you like to do now?" I smile
"How about.....yours or mine." I smiled edging close to you to steal a kiss. My arm is around your waist, so when i leam forward i press into your chest and I may or may not be deliberate when I brush against your nippes. "I think we are both up for some more...?"
Your kiss gives me an instant hard on. "Back your" I look very flushed again. "I need filling up again doctor" I run my hand up your thigh to your cock. "lets go now before I make a scene of myself"
I moaned with you touching my cock and i am thankful no one seemed to have heard that, at least no strange looks were direvted to our side. I grab your hand and quickly left the shop to go for our cars. "Did you drive? You can follow me i guess." I asked, quite eager myself as well.
"I didn't drive so your going to have to look after me" My hand cups your ass as my throbbing member strains against my jeans. "How far away do you live? I'm quite excited to see it and to do other things" I squeeze your ass.
"Hmm look after you? That's my specialty." I smirked feeling your hand. "20 minutes away, i am sure I could press it and make it 15. It's err... nothing special." I scratched my head and said. Arriving at the car I opened the door for you. "Be careful when you sit down... or you would be pullin.on your crotch. That area was quite strained now isnt it?" I smirked and looked at the clear outline of your member.
"Well, It's a good thing your a doctor then" I smiled at you. I climb in the car sit down and readjust myself. "I don't care, your'll be there" I stroke your arm as you sit down. I fasten my seatbelt and readjust my hard cock as it strains against my pants.
"Hopefully you won't be to distracted"
I glanced at you and teased. "As long as you dont moan like what you did in the shower, i woudlnt be too distracted." Going down the road I drove as fast as I could, eager for round 2.
"Promise" I say with an innocent smile
I was looking forward to seeing your place, getting to know you more. And to get your huge cock again.
I was just enjoying the drive. I didn't drive, I relied on public transport to get me round and was okay with that. I could tell from the way you drove that you wanted to get back to you asap. You were not the only one.
Upon arriving at my house, I got down slightly embarrassed. "I dont really maintain the house as good as i want to ..." I scratched the back of my head and ascended the stairs within the garage to the interior. My house was too big for a single guy, having 1 bedroom downstairs and 3 upstairs, not counting the space up in the attic and basement, though somehow I just fell in love with the place the first time i saw it. The house was almost bare, it wasn't carpeted wholly, just for the living room area. "Err... take a seat? Anything you want to drink?" I said not knowing how to begin now that we have arrived.
I enter and look around in awe. "Well it's bigger then my pokie little place, It's fantastic" I look around like a child at disney land. "so much space, You sure you live in your own? Not hiding anyone are you?" I say jokingly. "I'll have what ever your having" I say taking of my top. My nipples were still at full attention. I slid out of my pants and was just left in my small tight boxers. I breathed a sigh of relief as my cock sprung forward, sensing freedom. "don't mind if i make myself comfortable do you?"
"I...errr. .i dont know. This place just clicks with me. Perhapslater i could be inviting my friends over if they ever needed a place. Wanna share this with me? I sometimes feel a little lonely to be here all by myself." I went on to the kitchen to grab a beer. The day's hot enough already and I near dropped the bottles coming out to see you practically naked. I sat down and teasingly pressed the icy bottle on your nipples, one on each as I sit down.
I let out one of my now famous squeals as the cold bottles hit my hot nipples. "Did you just ask me to move in?" I say breathless while stroking your thigh hoping to connect with the beast inside. "It would help me a lot and i'm sure ill be able to help you a lot" I said gripping your cock with one hand and unfastening you pants with my other.
I see your areola shrink a bit, but your nipples still stood from the sudden coolness. I smiled and put down the beer then proceeded to took off my sweatpants to free my cock as well. "You would help me a lot? You mean to say other than what we do..... on all surfaces of this house? Would you mind cooking? Do the laundry? Help.out with the chores and grocery?" I chuckled knowing how inappropriate this discussion was with us both being naked.
"I didn't realise I was applying to be your maid doctor?" I said jokingly as I begin to slowly work your cock slowly. "i'm sure we could see to all the surfaces, I'd need to fully inspect all the rooms."
I slowly kiss your lips and then move slowly down and begin kissing your growing member.
"I can cook, clean and make sure everything is done how you'd like it" I begin to take your member in my mouth. "It's your lucky day a new boyfriend and maid in one day" I plunge onto your cock once again, hungry for more.
I returned the kiss devouring your taste, and groaned when my cock got kissed by your soft lips, coming to life quick. "You would be my personal maid..... well I will share it as well, not your absolute master." I closed my eyes and sighed gettin my member enveloped in your warmth. "Hmm maid and boyfriend! Yes I am getting all my needs satisfied thrn.... deeper Cole.... use your tongue.. ." I moaned as you enveloped my cock entirely, swallowing it like a pro.
I take as much of your cock as I can into my mouth. My toungue licking around the tip and teasing the sides of your engourged shaft. "I like the idea of that doctor, I want you to look after me thou" I say coming up for air and sounding as innocent as I possibly could with your 10 inch wonder in my hands.
I go back to tasting deeply your member while working the rest i couldn't fit in with my hands.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,898 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,960 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,785 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8