Closed The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog)
It didn't take too long for the family to be reunited, Alex let out a breath when he saw both his mates and his little girls who looked up at him with a grin, jumping up and running toward him,"Daddy! Daddy!"They climbed onto him and gripped him, he wrapped his arms around them and purred lightly as he nuzzled the top's of their heads and kissed the spaces between their ears,"I'm here, and Mommy's here too."He rubbed their backs and then looked to Winston with a nod then towards Tika,"Hey, you okay? How's the twins?"He asked and looked to Gwen as the orderly pushed him the rest of the way inside of the room, beside Tika's bed,"You feel them still?"He leaned forward and kissed the side of his head, rubbing the fur of his shoulder and neck in comfort.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen smiled brightly when she saw the girls, going to nuzzle and kiss them as they climbed their father. She took the youngest and helped the others down when Alex was moved closer to Tika, gently bouncing the girl on her hip as she looked to Winston. "You're alright. I'm glad." She said, patting his shoulder and ushering the children to watch the TV.

Tika pressed the button to sit up a little more when he saw Alex, smiling at him. He leaned into his touch, closing his eyes. "I think I'm okay. Nothing's broken....just a big bump on my head, a few bruises, and small cuts." He said, pointing to the cuts on his muzzle and ear from glass. "Doctors said one is weak..." He said, frowning. "But its stable...and I can feel them." He said, hand rubbing the side of his belly again.
Alex pressed his lips together too keep a growl from escaping him, leaning forward to lay his head against the others thigh,"I'm so glad all of you are okay."He sighed and kissed the side of his stomach, he could relax now, at least for a moment,"It's all good, they'll be fine, I know it."He looked from Tika to Winston and the children, then Gwen as if he was going to say something. Though he quieted himself and smiled at Tika as he rubbed his leg.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen sat with Winston and the kids, bouncing one on her lap as she looked over at Tika and her mate. She smiled softly, glad the young hyena was alright, but worried about the weak pup.

"Its ok. Hyenas are strong." muttered Tika, reaching to touch Alex's head. "We can survive terrible injuries. I just need to take it easy while the pup recovers." He said, smiling.
Alexander's eyes turned soft for a moment as he looked at Tika and pressed his lips together, he reached to take one of his hands and kiss his fingers softly,"I think... I'm going to sign off on the doctors starting your labor."He said gently, squeezing his hand and reaching up to rub beneath his chin,"Okay? I don't want anything to happen when we go back home, and the twins are big enough so it's going to be okay if we do this."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika smiled when Alex kissed his hand, but the expression quickly turned to worried when he spoke. "I....I don't know...." He whispered, looking at his belly and placing his hand where he felt a kick. He leaned his face into Alex's hand, closing his eyes for a moment before looking to Winston and Gwen for any guidance.

"Trust the doctors." Muttered Gwen. "I know you'd rather do it at home in your nest, but you're safe here." She said, giving him a small smile.
Alex moved himself slowly and carefully to crawl onto the hospital bed with his youngest mate, making sure not to tangle up any of their separate wires and laying beside him gentl. Pulling him into his side with his leg hanging off the bed so he wouldn't press against his wound, kissing his head and neck softly with a quiet purr,"It'll be a while of course, maybe a few hours until then, but we'll figure something out."He rubbed his shoulder and moved his hands so they ran over his middle gently,"I'll have Gwen and Winston go get some of our things to make it smell like home here and then we'll see how you feel, okay?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika shifted a little on the bed, giving more room to Alex as he climbed up, He nuzzled close to him, making a happy little noise. "Okay. I think that might help." He sighed, closing his eyes. He drifted off, nose buried against his mate's chest to breathe in his scent.
He supposed that was it for talking with the pregnant Hyena when he went silent, he smiled at his mate and then looked up at his other half of the family,"You think you could do that for me?"He asked them after a moment, rubbing the young omega's side,"Just get the easy to pack things inside of his room, the stuff that smells like us, and some clothes and baby things."He sighed and sat back, feeling light headed again himself, he closed his eyes for a moment then continued,"But don't go alone, alright? Call up Damian and have him go with you, him and the boys."He pressed his lips together,"I think the accident was a hit on us."He finally said, his father was a wealthy man even though Alex had built his own empire alone, his ties to his father, though how few and inbetween they were were still enough for people to think they could hurt his father through him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen frowned softly as Alex spoke, moving over to the side of the bed. "We'll take the girls to my sister's place. They'll be safe there." She said softly. Her sister's husband was a high ranking cop. they'd have to be idiots to try something there. She gently brushed her fingers through her mate's fur, sighing. "Okay, I'll stay with them, Winston will go with Damian." She said, looking to Winston. "Grab his blanket and pillow. Those will smell most like him." She nodded.

Tika made a small noise as he slept, something he just did sometimes. But with the pups moving around, he seemed to make more soft noises in his sleep. Snuggling into his mate and relaxing, he felt safe.
Alex nodded as he watched her come closer,"Good."He hummed at the stroking and bit his lower lip as he thought further, Winston looked to Gwen,"Yeah, got it."He said simply and looked down at Helena when she climbed into his lap, wrapping his arms around her,"I think I'll go with you and the girls too, Alexander can take care of Tika... Unless you want me to stay?"He met his mate's eyes and the coyote tilted his head some then nodded,"I'd like it if you stayed, either one of you, since I'm technically a patient here too."He ran his fingers through the young hyena's head fur that was long and soft, scratching behind his ears and rubbing where he felt one of the pups kicking at his hand.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen looked thoughtful for a moment, looking to Winston, then to the girls. "How about you take the girls to my sister's place, then get Tika's blankets. I'll stay here." She said, looking back to Alex and smiling. "I'll call her to come pick you up. She can drop you off at home, take my car." She said, pulling out her phone and stepping out of the room for a moment to call her sister.

Tika's ears twitched as Alex scratched behind them, a happy little noise escaping him.
Winston tilted his head slightly then nodded,"Okay."He stood up then, one of the least hurt of the family, besides the kids as he held Helena in his arms,"I'll bring you all some of your things too."He took Erin's hand and moved out of the room behind Gwen, as Alex watched his family,"Call up Damian too."He added, just as a worrisome alpha would, adjusting the pregnant omega on his lap, kissing his head and nuzzling there quietly before calling for the doctor as well with the remote attached to the hospital bed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen nodded as she left, calling Damian after she called her sister, telling him to meet them at their house. She was out there for a little while, spending a while talking to her sister, assuring her she was fine, as was her family. When she was done, she went to find something to eat and bring back to Alex and Tika.

The doctor showed up soon after the button was called, smiling at the sight of the pair on the bed. "is there something you need?" He asked, looking over Tika's monitors.
With the other's gone, he felt a bit more on edge, with his pregnant mate in his arms and his other mates on the way to some place safer than with him. He sighed and looked up at the stranger who came into the room,"I'm looking to induce my mates labor. I was told you said it was a good idea to do so, and I'm sure he wouldn't like a c-section. So getting his labor started would make both of us feel better about getting the twins out."He ran his hand over his middle slowly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor jotted a few things down on Tika's chart as Alex spoke, giving a small nod in response. "Yes. He's far enough along that the pups should only need a little extra care. Just let me know when he wakes up and we can get that started." He said, leaving the room.

Gwen returned with some snacks and water for them, smiling softly at the small hyena cuddled against her alpha. "I saw the doctor leaving the room, what did he say? Is inducing labor the right option?" She asked, pulling up a chair and offering the water and snacks to her mate.
"Good...good."He didn't know what to say, he was thinking that the shock of the accident had just kicked in, as he laid back in bed. Most people hated hospitals because they always smelled like different people and cleaning solution, he frowned, he hated hospitals too because of that. "Hm?"He turned his head and nodded,"Yeah, when tika wakes up we're going to induce."He grabbed the pretzels and opened them up with one hand, the palm of his other hand not moving as it rested against the bottom of his mate's belly. He felt the first twin, the one that had descended slightly and the difference in movement from it compared to it's sibling higher up. Though he wasn't worried, it would be okay,"Your sister came around? That was fast."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika felt safer being beside Alex. His scent reminded him of home. Relaxing was very important to his condition, allowing his body to begin to repair any damage without stress slowing it down.

Gwen sipped her water as Alex spoke, giving a small nod. "She lives close." She muttered, opening her pretzels. "Its going to be hard on him." She said, looking at Tika. "But he's safer here. Any problems can be handled right away." She sighed.

Tika made a small noise, smelling the pretzels and feeling Alex's hand on his lower belly. He lifted his head, blinking a few times before giving a wide yawn. Showing off those bone crushing teeth his kind was so famous for. "Can I have some?" He asked, tilting his head.
The older coyote felt happy about that, he would be able to get back to them or have them get back here in no time if he needed it,"Yeah, I know."He sighed,"I'm going to have to get crutches or something if he wants to stand."Alex was going to lean back again, though when Tika began moving, he sat up once more with his arms adjusting to him,"Pretzels?"He looked towards the door and then Gwen slightly,"Just a few."He said and sat him up gently, handing over his bag of snacks to his omega, rubbing his back and looking to Gwen again with a nod towards the door to have her get the doctor.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen nodded, looking down at Tika as he woke up. She smiled, grabbing a water bottle in case he wanted some.

Tika sat up slowly, one hand on his belly. He hissed as he moved the bruised area, but relaxed quickly. He smiled when he was offered the pretzels, taking a couple from the bag and munching on them. He took the water when it was offered, sipping it and smiling to them. "I feel a lot better." He nodded, moving to nuzzle against Alex again.

Gwen quietly excused herself, going to get the doctor and ask for a pair of crutches for Alex.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 15,856 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,539 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,231 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,159 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 134,886 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,734 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,910 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,330 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Heart O Mean Boys (A/O/B Dynamic) Mashallmellow 1 815 04-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Graviddude
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,058 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM