Closed The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog)
After that small bump and the rest of lunch, Alex let Tika help him herd the two girls back into the car and helped his own mate back into his seat before driving off. Out of the city and towards the suburbs where he had settled down in a large house with his first wife. Where they had birthed their first pup and where he had brought his second partner and where their youngest was born. He had been this excited before, though on the contrary he hadn't been this apprehensive either as he held his mate's hand tightly. The girls ran ahead of them and pushed open the front door like they had so many times before, or at least Erin did and Helena waddled behind her as she still struggled to get up the stairs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika enjoyed their meal, tail wagging the whole time. He giggled when he saw the doodles the girls had drawn, deciding to keep them as they left the restaurant. Helping the girls into the car, he couldn't help feeling excited to add his own pups to the group. Even as they drove, he sat rubbing his belly gently, a smile stuck on his face.

He looked out the window with the same wonder as before, never seeing anything but the city before. He didn't know places like this existed. He climbed out of the car and helped unbuckle the girls before taking Alex's hand and looking nervously towards the house. This was it...he hoped things would go well.
"Winston? Gwen-?"He then saw his second partner hurrying down the stairs with a grin on his face, the coyote stopped beside Tika and even Erin stopped herself from getting in Winston's way. As he plucked his daughter up and spun her around once, then began looking over the giggling toddler, knuzzling her face for a moment then looking to Alex,"Did you guys have a good time?"The jackal hummed and ran his fingers through the little girls hair, while Erin headed off to play in the living room. The coyote nodded,"Yeah, we did."He replied and then looked to Tika just as soon as the other did too,"Oh-"He looked him over,"Who is this?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika stayed close to Alex, ears held back slightly. He was nervous, especially when he saw the jackal. He made a small high pitched noise and moved behind Alex slightly, peeking out and watching Winston interact with the girl. He kept quiet, instinctively wanting to stay hidden. But then the jackal noticed him and he ducked more behind Alex...

"I....I'm Tika....I'm....Alex's new mate...." He said, his voice small and quiet.
"Hm."Winston nodded slightly in a disinterested tone as he rocked Helena in his arms,"Nice to know what has been making Alex smell so differently."He muttered and nosed his daughter's head again before kissing the space where her fur was a darker color, knowing he could do nothing about the hyena being here now if Alex wanted it,"Nice to meet you, I guess... Good luck with Gwen."The jackal turned to walk away without saying much else to either of the other adults,"Let's go play with sister, huh?"He smiled to the little girl and she clapped her hands, while Alex sighed and headed farther inside the house, closing the front door behind them both. He reached around the other to hold him to his side,"Don't be scared, alright?"He kissed him softly and continued on towards the back of the house, knowing she wasn't upstairs,"She's the only female of the house and feisty as all hell."He rubbed his arm with a small smile,"She's nice though, when you warm up to her... or should I say, when she warms up to you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika lowered his head a bit at Winston's tone, sighing softly and leaning against Alex more. He followed his alpha into the house, making a small noise when he was moved beside him. "I hope she warms up to me." He muttered, staying close. He was trying to look submissive, an instinct for hyenas when around females.

Female hyenas could be very aggressive, and the only way to avoid that was to be submissive and do what they wanted. so even if Gwen wasn't a hyena, Tika would still be submissive.
Alexander rubbed a hand over his middle slowly,"I do too, wouldn't want you stressed about pleasing anyone."He said, noticing the familiar scent of his first mate and leading Tika into the studio he had built for Gwen when he had to go away to work without her as she was pregnant with Erin. The coyote knocked a few times then waited,"It's me, Gwen.'he leaned against the door frame for a moment, then glanced back at his newest mate before shooing him off gently,"give me a minute, please?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika made a small noise when Alex rubbed his middle, closing his eyes for a moment. He wished his mate could feel the movement he felt, but it was only a matter of time before his pups would be kicking even harder...He followed Alex, pausing by the door with him. He looked a bit confused, but nodded. "alright." He said, backing off a little.
Alex gave Tika another kiss to the lips, then stepped into the studio before closing the door back again as he saw his wife, a strong woman who had worked hard to be just that, not letting what was between her legs define her. She had loved her since the very beginning, before she even knew what she wanted to be,"Hey."He said gently, stepping towards her though not reaching out yet since he wasn't sure if she was still angry at him for his secretive relationship with Tika,"I brought him here to meet you all... He's met the girls already, and Winston... Now all who's left, is you."He smiled softly, reaching out now to touch her shoulder, kissing the back of her head.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika smiled as Alex pulled away from the kiss, shifting to sit on the floor, as the weight in his belly was making his ankles swell. He crossed his legs and idly rubbed his belly, hoping things would go well with Gwen.

Gwen had her back to the door, one ear cocked slightly when she heard it open. She turned her head when the door closed again, frowning slightly. She had argued with him when she discovered his secret relationship. It wasn't hard to find out, Alex had carried the omega's scent back home on his clothes. She had shouted about him feeling so unsatisfied that he needed to bring another omega into the home. She herself had started life as an omega male, and by instinct felt a bit threatened by another omega in her home...She sighed softly, turning around to face him. "The girls like him?" She asked, feeling like they would the best judge for the new omega.
Alex sighed quietly at the frown she gave him, his arms wrapping around her waist and taking in the smell of art supplies in her fur and on her clothes as he placed his nose on the back of her neck. Until the other coyote turned to face him and he looked her over with a small smile,"Yeah... There was a few bumps, of course... but, yeah, I think they do."He murmured, stroking the side of her face and then taking her hands gently,"Come on, let's meet him."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen made a soft noise at Alex's affection. She couldn't stay angry at him like this. She leaned her head into his hand, closing her eyes for a moment and sighing. "Alright, I'll see." She said, getting up and following him.

Tika was still sitting by the door, idly humming to himself and stroking his belly.
Alex stroked the soft fur of her cheek then leaned in again to kiss her softly,"Thank you."He smiled and nosed her,"I love you."The alpha squeezed her hands and turned to head back out of the room with the first of his omega's in toe, glancing around curiously when he didn't see Tika. Then looking down at him with a smile,"This is Gwen."He introduced, rubbing her lower back,"Gwen, this is Tika."He reached down to take his hand and help him back up to his feet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen made a happy noise when she was kissed, moving to nuzzle against him before following him. She looked just as puzzled when she didn't see the hyena, only to look down and chuckle at him sitting down. "Good to meet you." She said, tilting her head.

Tika blinked, looking up at them before taking Alex's hand and hauling himself up. "Aah....oh....Its nice to meet you too." He said, giving a polite little bow.

Gwen arched a brow, seeing how big Tika's belly was. "You're having multiples?" She asked, getting an apprehensive nod from the hyena. She shot Alex a small glare....he hadn't mentioned Tika was having more than one.
Alex intertwined his and Tika's fingers as he looked over him with a smile, though looked to Gwen when she mentioned the unborn litter,"He is."The coyote replied a little too late and he let her go after the glare was shot,"So, this is going to be fun, huh?"He brought up a different topic,"Us living together as a real family now."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika leaned close to Alex, giving his hand a squeeze. He kept his gaze down, not wanting to provoke Gwen. He looked up at Alex again, giving a hopeful smile. "This is like a whole other world. I can't express how happy I am." He said, glancing to Gwen. "Having a real family and a real home is all I ever wanted."

Gwen tilted her head slightly, looking over the hyena. "He was homeless?" She asked, glancing to Alex. She got her answer when Tika nodded and frowned. "Oh, dear. The streets are the worst place for any omega." She sighed, gently turning Tika's head to look at her. "I suppose you ran into the right alpha at the right time." She said, looking to Alex. "You can stay, I'm not mad at you. An omega can't control their cycles. You, however, could have taken him to an omega shelter." She said, giving Alex a pointed look. "What's done is done." She sighed.
Alex was glad that at least Tika wasn't upset at him, he was probably the favorite out of his mates though he did love all of them. Tika...he was just different in a good way, not argumentative or having a bad attitude,"Now you've got it."He said gently and wrapped his arm around his shoulders instead, kissing his head softly then looking to Gwen,"I could have."Alex nodded,"But you know shelters aren't forever, and they're all run by alphas anyway-"He resisted the urge to roll his eyes at his first wife and gave her a kiss,"I brought you and Winston back some sushi."He said and then began leading Tika back into the foyer then the living room where the girls and his second mate was playing in front of the tv.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika had no reason to be upset with Alex. The alpha had pulled him out of a dirty makeshift shack in an alley, gave him a home, and only asked his loyalty in return. Tika was going to give him much more, two strong pups to add to his lovely family.

Gwen sighed, crossing her arms. "I know there's at least one run by betas. But if he was coming into season, I suppose no shelter would be safe enough." She said, frowning. Even a beta couldn't resist an omega in season. "This is his home now. He'll have the best care for himself and his pups." She nodded, heading back into her studio.

Tika followed Alex, smiling when he saw the pups playing. He quietly moved to sit and watch, hoping the girls would accept his pups. He smoothed his hands over his belly, only to gasp softly at a stronger kick, hands going to the spot to feel the subtle movement within.
He had expected her to follow them, though when she left he felt disappointed and sighed quietly before wrapping his arms around Tika as they sank into the couch. He kissed the back of his neck and rested his hands on his underbelly,"What is it?"He didn't feel the kick since his hands were somewhere else, nuzzling his shoulder and licking there a bit.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Gwen was working on something, she wanted to finish it, so she decided to stay in her studio for now.

Tika leaned against Alex, closing his eyes. He took the alpha's hand and moved it to the spot, hoping for another kick. "Its kicking....It kicked hard." He said, looking up at him. He nibbled his lip, shifting slightly before gasping and moving Alex's hand again. there was a gentle bump as the pup kicked again. Tika couldn't help shuddering slightly, nibbling at his lip. His scent saying he was a bit turned on, feeling his pups so active and being so close to his alpha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 15,844 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,531 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,224 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,159 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 134,858 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,732 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,904 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,330 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Heart O Mean Boys (A/O/B Dynamic) Mashallmellow 1 815 04-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Graviddude
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,058 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM