Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
((It's fine! My sleep schedule has been off due to my friends wanting to play games with me all the time but I'll get back into my usual routine. ))

"Yeah, that explains a lot, I never had it this bad before." He nodded at her and leaned back against the examining table, laughing lightly and shifting,"I'll try." He replied and looked to Philippe,"You're gonna have to indulge me a little, doctors orders, right?" He looked to the woman again and smiled softly as his shirt came up, revealing his little baby bump, still chubby from his last pregnancy. Though he was happy to be the one to do this, to bring their children into the world, he watched as the gel was spread and looked to the screen. His hand squeezing his partners again to comfort him, knowing he was used to this.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i've been trying my best to indulge you, hadn't i?" phlipped looked at reese fondly. at least now his fiance's smiling, and that took off a bit of how pale he looked. So soon after his last birth, Reese was still appearing rather 'pregnant'. His midection especially. His love handles were rather prominnet and his bottom not really as bubbly as before - more like saggy. It didn't help that Reese could barely move now, but Philippe just wanted him to put on a bit more weight. It was alarming how he could sometimes not keep anything in - not even water.

They stared at the monitor and Philippe found himself holding his breath. there it finally appeared a shady figure... a baby.

"oh my god..." Philippe found his vision going blurry, which was how he discovered he was crying. "a baby.... it's.. it's .. so small. so it's really inside you now? developing? it will need ALOT of growing to become a fullsized baby...." He rambled, not realising how stupid he sounded.
"I guess you have." He hummed, looking at the screen as he laid his head down, he wanted to take a nap once he got home though maybe after he had lunch with the kids. The doctor said he needed to gain some weight and he needed to do it soon, the baby was at a sensitive time of growth and he needed to do his best go keep his body and his child healthy. His smile brightened even more as he saw that little blob of a baby and he looked to his partner as he spoke first, the feeling was something he was used to. Though that didn't mean he didn't tear up himself as he smiled up at him, squeezing his hand,"He is really small." He nodded and looked to his belly again,"We'll make sure to get him bigger, I'll eat a bunch and you'll make sure of it." He laughed and nodded as he squeezed his hand, kissing his fingers.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"the good news is since you're close to 4 months now, you should be able to get through the morning sickness soon. if this persist on even after 2 weeks, you should come back so we can get a thorough check - or better, keep your fluids up while your body cope with it." the doctor concluded, tapping a few buttons to print the first ultrasound out for the couple. "here you go... from now on, lots of rest, lots of drinks and food, then you're on for another roller coaster of pregnancy. Do be careful when you're caring for your other baby. I'm recommending against most lifting and holding at the moment, since the baby's slightly underweight, and your womb's stil not fully recovered from last time. You, Philippe is it? you better take very good care of Reese. he needs it.,we would want to make sure we did everything we can for this pregnancy.." She mentioned scribbling the prescritipons. "alright off you go. return in a month if there's no real problems." she said dismissing them.

Philippe's still at a stupefied mode. He clutched the photo in one hand and grabbed Rees'es waist on the other, smiling like a fool on his way out. He only come to full alert when teh nurse instructed on how ot take the vitamins and such to alleviate the morning sickness.
"Can't wait for that." He smiled softly,"They've been throwing me through the ringer." He complained, but happily enough,"Hopefully they'll give me a rest." His thumb stroked the back of his fiancees hand, he was grinning as the doctor told him all that and nodded quickly at her orders, kissing Phillipe's hand. Looking up at him and smiling softly at him, he was scared for their babies life but he knew they would be alright in the end. As he smiled at him while staring at the ultrasound picture. He took the prescription from the doctor and thanked her as he moved to sit up finally. Walking with his lover out and to the truck, he kissed his cheek,"I love you." He whispered to him, hugging him,"You're amazing."

He climbed into the car and laid down in the back seat as he sighed, smiling to himself and stroking his belly. As they made their way to get the prescription filled, he did his best not to look out the window in fear of the motion of the car bringing his small breakfast back up. "I'll be glad when I can finally stand on my own without wanting to vomit."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(lol i just realised a fun little thing: i assumed the doctor would have the pills ready for the couple while you mentioend about them getting the prescription filled xDD coz in my place the cilnic also provides the medicine and the cost will be part of the bill, whereas in ur place pharmacy and clinics are separated right!)

It took Reese's hug to somewhat bring Philippe back to reality. "i-i... you are the amazing one reese..." the guy smiled into his fiance, settling hi in and hurried to get behind the wheels himself. "you are the one bringing the little miracle to our lives - again. you should be awarded with a real trophy." he smiled, and between every red light, he would look at the tiny picture and smiled like a fool.

They finally returned after their prescription was done and more food was bought - all with reese's saying yes to them in the hope that he could stomach some of them, and got back home. Philippe lowered Reese into their coach and headed over to get a glass of water. "ok, vitamins and supplements...." he said looking through the boxes they got, working out the number of pills they needed, looking very serious with it.
((Oh yeah lol, I thought about that too. ))

Reese looked over to Phillipe and smiled at him as he stroked his small stomach, almost looking as if he had just eaten too much but with that picture that now hung on the fridge they knew it was more than that. As well as the way his stomach tossed and turned, he hummed and closed his eyes briefly,"Where's Milo? It should be her feeding time." They both knew he didn't like her being bottle fed too often, he sat up with a small grimace and sighed, looking up to the second floor balcony that looked over the living room,"Lauren?" He called for the nanny,"Are you up there?" He wasn't sure if she had taken the kids to the park yet while waiting for his fiancee to come over with his serving of the pills and some water.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(this could be a stupid question to ask, but how much does it usually costs for the prescription, say, for a common cold? is it supposed to be covered by insurnace that everybody was 'supposed' to have?)

(lOL and thanks for picking up their names HAHA i forgot about little Milo and the nanny. And... their first born is Ollie right....? did i mix that up LOL)

"i'll go check out with Lauren. You sure you are ok to feed Milo?" Philippe asked watching Reese down the pills, needing to cover his mouth again at teh foul taste apparently triggering another round of nausea. Philippe sat closer and rubbed his back hoping that would help calm his stomach down. "Lauren?" he yelled upstairs, not wanting to leave Reese's side just yet - just in case he couldn't stomach it. "Can you bring Milo down?" he added, huffed.

It was some chaos - so they hadn't gone out yet, and Lauren appeared. "Sir?" she asked holding little Milo in her hands. "have you fed Milo yet?" Philippe asked standing up, reaching out to take over the baby, still so small and soft, but beginning to have much more interaction with the world t almost 6 months. "Hello little guy... i see you've been playing with bubbles..." Philippe smiled watching the baby blowing bubbles with his saliva. "aww.. naughty boy." he smiled bringing the baby to Reese.
((Nah it's not covered by insurance, it's not like prescription drugs but I guess they still keep an eye on it because some people abuse it. I haven't bought cough medicine in a while, but I googled it and it's like 8 bucks I think. I thought it would be like 5.))

((Yeah, I think you have that right. Milo and Oliver? Milo is a girl I think and Oliver is a boy. This next one can be a boy. ))

"Yeah I'm fine-" He gagged lightly and had to keep his mouth shut to keep down the pills he had been given, swallowing them down, knowing he couldn't waste the prescription. The man leaned into his partner and relaxed as he kept down the contents of his stomach,"I'm okay." He sighed and pressed a hand to his small belly, looking up to Phillipe hand sighing as he laid his head on his shoulder. He was sure he'd be fine while feeding the baby, he wanted to anyway and kids didn't care if you were sick or not they needed to be taken care of no matter how bad he felt. It good that at least he he'd his lover to help him, he wasn't alone in this.

Reese looked up at the young girl as she came down to the living room with their youngest bundle of joy, he smiled at the sight. Sitting up to let Philips get up and leaning against the arm rest of the couch instead, watching him go up to her to take their daughter from her. He felt pride fill him and grinned gently as she was brought over to him and he opened his arms,"Hello, little one. Beautiful girl." He hummed and brought her into his arms as he leaned back with her sitting against his chest,"Are you hungry?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((well then 8 buck's still like, acceptable. Here if we are going to private clinics, it usually costs around US$30? that's talking about really cheap ones. Pills included.))

((LOL and thanks for the headsup coz seriously i thought Milo's a boy xD coz, well, my frd's dog's called milo - for the color of his fur - and he's a little boy ;))

"Thank you Laurence. Why don't you go ahead to keep Ollie accompanied?" Philippe said gently to the young girl, who blushed at him and hurried back upstairs. Philippe turned back to his partner and the warm smile was contagious. "Aww little Milo misses you." he smiled sitting down beside him to resume his position as Reese's support. "A my precious princess." he muttered stroking the few strands of hair on the baby's head. "Would grwo up to be such a beauty." he wounded himself around Reese , letting the warmth ran through his whole body.

Philippe was already tugging Reese's shirt up. He was more than careful, being especially gentle when he peeled the shirt away from his cute bump and his stomach, the latter to prevent triggering some unwanted reaction from his digestive system. "ok, baby. Aww she could smell it already! look at that tiny lips..." Philippe chuckled at how the baby was alrready moving her tiny mouth, looking like she was suckling. 
((Yeah. Oof, 30 bucks? That's crazy. Plus cough medicine is usually a liquid. Things for headaches and pain is usually pill form and they can either come in bottles or in a packet. The packet of 2 is like 2 bucks and a bottle is 8 as well I think. I don't really buy medicine. ))

((Lmao, well I just liked the name. Milo is usually a guys name but we're special!))

"I missed her too." He smiled at her as she blew bubbles with her spit and giggled at something she thought was so funny. Pride welled up in his chest and he stroked her curls,"You silly girl." He kissed her head and didn't stop his smiling, looking up to Philippe again and leaning up to kiss him softly before laying his head on his shoulder. He moved slightly to help his fiancee to peel the shirt off of him and reveal his puffy chest to the baby, she instantly reacted to the scent of the milk, grinning down at her, the way she whimpered just slightly until he brought her against his chest more. "Hungry baby." He smiled at her, stroking her cheek as she latched onto him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(haha 30 bucks means crazy cheap or crazy expensive for you? it would normally include 3 days' worht of prescription with several types - liquid cough syrup, pills for fever and running nose etc... so... LOL i guess it's difficult to directly cross ref..? LOL but ya i am the kind of person who would avoid visiting the clinic at all costs as well ... )

"Is it painful?" Philippe asked quietly. he had seen Reese breastfeeding, of course, but never really at such a close proximity. Being so upclose, he was suddenly aware of how hard the baby was suckling - and that had to be hurting a slight bit, right? Especially now when Reese's nipples seemed so swollen ... woudl they be more sensitive than usual?

He stroked the baby's head while holding Reese. "you know, when our next baby becomes bigger...." he whispered, sneaking a hand back to the tiny bump Reese was sporting. "you could rest Milo on it. I am sure our silly girl would be pretty excited feeling her younger sibling's kicks." He smiled at his fiance.

The baby's suckling was fast to begin with, but as she fell into the rhythm, her eyes started drooping and her cheeks moved less as quickly. Philippe looked hard, trying to determine if their baby had fallen asleep mid-feeding....

((Crazy expensive, though I guess it depends on what is included with it. But thirty bucks is a lot in my book for some cough medicine. Yeah, you'd have to google it really lol. ))

"No." Reese looked up to Philippe and smiled,"It feels good actually. To know she depends on me so much." He kissed her head softly and settled her down again in the crook of his arm, stroking her cheek as she fed from him. "She is pretty hungry though. You can tell." He murmured and stroked her hair as he watched her gentle face, fingers carding through her soft curls.

He looked up to his finace and leaned into him more as his arms wrapped around him, nodding and kissing the others cheek,"She'd love that I think. And especially Oliver too." He added, glancing up to the staircase then back to his partner,"I think... I think I want to start seriously planning the wedding, before this baby comes." The chuld slipping into slight sleep as she fed from him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(HAHA i guess it's crazy expensive then xd that's talking about privtae pracitions though, if we head to public clinics it's basically a few dollars in your currency, so crazy cheap option's still there. come to think of it it's intereting how our lifestyle differs...

ohh and i gotta apologize. had been crazy busy at work so it's been overtime non-stop for me.. hence the disappearance. should have let you know... )

Philippe had assumed Reese would want the wedding to be after the baby, but this had come as a nice surprise in itself. "w-what... yea sure! it'd be good... hmm. do you want it to happen soon? like... perhaps we would attempt to hide the bump a little? or, we could also be the proud fathers-and-husbands-to-be." Philippe beamed at the prospect. "we are gonna blew everyone away with the bump how does that sound?" he smiled at his fiance. "it'd be up to you though. Which option would make you feel ore comfortable?" Philippe asked, holdin Reese close.

Philipped watched the baby slowly beginnign her nap. he was about to brush away the hair that was falling on her face when Reese beat him to it - and he saw the rock that still adorned his middle finger. He would be so proud to fit finally their wedding ring in the other finger... perhaps a simple band of platinumm. that would be good enough... .
((It's okay. I assumed so. ))

Reese looked at Philippe with a smile,"I'm not sure how soon we could set up a wedding that would actually be functional. But I'd want everyone to know about our child." He said,"I want them to be jealous of how fertile we are." He smiled, blushing just a bit as he thought about it, maybe that was something they shared too, the arousal just being able to have children brought to them. They loved reproducing, they were almost lime rabbits with how many children they were pumping out, it was obvious they'd need to get a bigger house. Even now, with Milo getting bigger and Oliver running around at their feet, a penthouse wasn't the best place to raise a family.

"It might not seem like it, with my collection of corsets, but I love how huge I get." He murmured to his lover, looking up to him while he held their daughter in his arms, she had drifted off and he lifted her against his chest. Letting his shirt fall back down and rubbing at her back, not wanting her to get a tummy ache in her sleep, looking to Philippe and leaning in to kiss him softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The comment drew a lighthearted chuckle from Philippe. Certainly he woudln't mind showing the world how fertile they were. The journey of having them come together was magical, and it all started with a pregnancy, consolidated with an emergency birth. He pressed a chaste kiss on Reese's heated cheek and hugged him close. they would need a bigger house, that's for sure, one with lots of room for their children. Philippe was rather happy to learn that Reese didn'ts ound like he would be content with just this baby on board... they would be haivng many more - that realisation made Philippe's heart swell.

"You sure about that?" Philippe smirked, recalling how he had attempted to hide both pregnancies. "Then you better prove it to me. thist ime, finally, there's no reason for you to hide it." he held his family, deepening the kiss with Reese.

(LOl some time skip ahead i guess? did we resolve on the babysitter thing? am i recalling right that we had the babysitter showing love interest in Philippe?)
Reese nodded,"I want to have many babies, as many as we can before we get tired." He smiled and he nodded at what Philippe said, he kissed his lips again softly and he grinned at him,"I'll get as big as I can." He replied, laying his head on his lovers shoulder and sighing as they sat there, smiling and rocking their daughter gently in his arms. "Oliver will barely be able to climb into my lap any more. Milo will have to sit on my belly." He smiled and looked up at him playfully.

((Sure we can time skip. Uh, I don't remember lol. If you want that to be a a problem then yeah we can do something like that before some wedding planning.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(HAHA i just vaguely remember that... but let's have that played out? any thoughts on what we'd do on the wedding planning?)

"oh no. I'll catch Olie before he could attempt to climb up. It'd be too dangerous and our boy's growing to be rather hefty. The babysitter also had trouble holding onto him. Our chubby boy's almost 40 lbs now!" Philippe smiled. "And you better not encourage him... if he kicked on you it'd be disastrous... and our boy's too active to avoid that totally." he wondered out loud.

Philippe re-arranged to have more time spent in the morning to help Reese with the mornign sickness, but the price for it was he usually got back a little later than usual. It would make him usually coming back at the time as the babysitter was preparing to leave. As a gesture of courtesy, he sometimes offered to give the young girl a lift back home, and would often wait outside in the car for her to come out.
((Dunno, we can play that little bit of drama out and then plan to end the rp with the wedding? Maybe the child is born on the wedding? Would you want to skip to the babysitter and Phillipe getting closer before the wedding?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((yea sure thing. woah another one approaching an end! it's been awhile since our last one right? LOL))

((going into labor in a tux... yea that's gonna be fun ;))

((i guess i'm not gonna make it mutual attraction, just the babysitter kinda throwing herself into Philippe?))

They were just 2 weeks away from the wedding - the date had been postponed due to... reasons. If someone asked Philippe, he wasn't sure why they had ended up holding the wedding just one month before the due date. And the latest problem to have this so close to delivery was, Reece's waistband literally change over the weekend. As with every wedding, there were a lot of times when they were arguing... PHilippe was usually the one backing off. It was really scary seeing Reece angry with his large belly heaving...

He bumped inot the babysitter who had been around the house more lately. He just assumed Reece asked her to stay longer since it'd been tricky for him to chase after the kids now. "Hey... Ollie and Milo behaving well today?" he asked, stroking lovingly on Milo's head, ending down to kiss on the chubby cheeks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,172 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,886 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,319 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,855 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,026 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,276 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,174 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,690 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,166 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,249 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM