Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
It was a few hours of silence in their house, the smell of unconsumed food from the kitchen lingered, while Oliver slept soundly and Reese a few doors down looked to sleep for as long as he could. He knew even if he were to start giving birth while still in the apartment everything would be fine, they had supplies and if he needed it he had Philippe too. The heavily pregnant man tossed and turned, sweating and letting out small sounds of discomfort when he turned over onto a new side or felt another contraction. He was almost nauseas from the pain now, he felt like something was wrong, he was hot and sweaty and his stomach felt light then heavy and then light again.
"Oh..."he groaned, he had a fever, that wasn't good, the man pushed himself upwards slightly and whimpered as he tried pushing again to no avail. It felt like the baby was stuck at a wrong angle, he wasn't making any more process, it was useless.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
miraculously, Philippe had been able to catch some sleep on the uncomfortable couch that he never dreamt of needing to sleep on, but he was too exhausted emotionally and phsycially to tidy up any one of the guest rooms so he just settled. Having just gone off the plane that morning, he was beyond exhaustion when he curled up difficultly on the too small couch, but sleep soon engulfed him blissfully.

That was why he hadn't been able to hear the moans and groans from the room upstairs. Granted Reese had been keeping his voice low to not disturb Oliver, but it was soon apparent that the laboring man was having troubles. Philippe was startled awake when a particularly loud whimper went through the walls. It might not be that loud in volume, but it hit Philippe hard. Before he could think too much of it, he took 2 steps at a time to run up the stairs, only to hesitate in knocking the door. Reese seemed to have subsided for now and no noise was heard right this moment.
The man hadn't heard the knock, he was too caught up within himself to realize that someone was at the door, he was turned onto his side, whimpering softly into his pillow. He hadn't want to get up and call out to Philippe, he was in too much pain and even if he did he wouldn't get in that car again, not even if he had to. Reese moaned as his legs splayed open, tilting his head back and trying fruitlessly to stroke his fat middle, his stomach was tight and achy. He felt the baby between his legs, pushing out with each agonizing contraction, it was worse, now that he knew what was going on with his body.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
One stramgled moan from Reese finally broke through and Philippe waa getting quite alarmed by how much pain Reeese seemed to be enduring, and he just broke through the door. He rushed to Reese's side, whose clothes stuck on his body, drenched with sweat. There was no mistaking in what's going on, with Reeae's posture and agony. "It's ok Reese I am here. Let me remove these..." the sweaty clothes werent easy to peel off, not when they werent too loose in the first place. Reese seemed to be almost delirious, and wasnt helping with the process when he would toss and turn with another contraction hitting, but eventually Philippe managed. Between his legs, everythinf seemed quite swollen,but to his slight relief, there wasnt a head about ot make an appearance like some crappy soap opera. "Let me check you? " he asked pressing his hand around the area and not feeling any head down yet.
His eyes squinted open slightly at the sound of his partners voice, he whimpered softly with a quiet pout as his body ached with the hard labor of trying to birth their child,"It hurts so bad, Phil."he shut his eyes tightly, panting softly for a few moments, groaning as he felt another pain though he tried not to push. "Something's wrong- Something has to be wrong."he whined, tilting his head back and dragging in a few more breaths, he had a fever but nothing seemed to be wrong visibly with him more than that.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
PHilippe was beyond nervous at this point. His boyfriend was so warm, and he was undoubtedly in active labor. This was down to them, alone. He swallowed hard and pressed a kiss on Reese. "I am here, I would make everything right again. I am checking you now, I would find out whats' wrong." Philippe spread Reese's buttocks and slipped a finger into his swollen opening. It took some effort, and even though his canal had been lubricated from his water, it was still tighter than Philippe was used to. With a little exploring, he determined that Reese's cervix had been swollen up, quite seriously so, which resulted in the baby which was right against it unable to be pushed out. He licked his lips wet and tried to convey the message to Reese. "Reese I don't want you to push anymore. Your cervix's bloodflow was cut off now by the baby pressing down. I would go get some ice real quick ok?"
Reese sobbed softly as his hand held his stomach, squeezing his eyes shut and kissing him back softly, he did love him, what had happened earlier had just broken his heart. Though that was what love was, forgiving, he could forgive Phil, he had to or he would regret it, tears poured from his eyes. Though it was hard to tell the tears from the sweat that ran down his face,"I don't want to lose our baby..."he whimpered, his adams apple bobbing as he swallowed deeply, whining and curling forward as he felt another contraction. A moan escaped him loudly and he tossed his head back, gripping onto his partners arm tightly,"N-No! Don't leave me-"he groaned, he felt like he was having Oliver again, his entire body ached and he looked at him through teary eyes,"It hurts so much."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ok, ok I am not leaving." Reese's sobs were heartbreaking. His boyfriend was never this vulnerable, maybe even more so for Oliver's time. He consoled him and stayed, once again sitting down and held Reesw tight. "I am here, breath, focus on me, i am sorey reese, I have said so much to hurt you. I was blinded by my rage and insecurity. Do you hear me? Breath, just, breath." Philippe tried to keep his composure but was obviously losing it. He could only think of using ice to get the swell to die down, and also to suppress Reese's fever. "I am not leaving you, but we are going to fetch some ice so you could chew and feel better ok? Good boy." He kissed Reese's forehead. With his irongrip on his arm, it wasnt that difficult to lift Reese up, despite him being pregnant, and together they marched towards the kitchen with Philippe muttering consoling words all the time.
Reese held on tightly to Philippe as he took in deep breaths and pressed his face into the crook of his neck, tears coming from his face in streams,"I didn't mean to keep it secret so long-"his voice broke,"I wanted you to come back home so I could tell you... So we could be happy together, but you never came back-" Another sob escaped him into the others shoulder and he struggled still to drag in deep, slow breaths, his free hand pressing to the side of his tight stomach. It felt like he would rip in half with the intensity of the pain, squeezing his eyes shut tightly, though that only made him feel all the more dizzy as he leaned against the other. Whimpering when he was brought up to his feet, he moaned and his hand went lower down his stomach, leaning against the door as he was dragged toward it. He sank into a small squat as he was held up, shaking his head and grimacing, despite how sick he felt, this baby was coming and he couldn't wait.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe thought his heart was bleeding. He knew he had hurt Reese and it wounded him as well knpwing how it had all been thought as a surprise but turned into a nightmare. He tried to bring Reese down to the kitchen, but his lover was suffering so much he couldnt walk on his own. His steps were very awkward, barely moving forward with his legs spread wide apart, knees bent, and not able to mobilize. Philippe held Reese's waist and dragged him forward. The baby was so low Reese's belly was almost dropping between his legs, the head deep in his pelvis. Philippe put Reese on yhe couch and hurried over to yhe kitchen, bringing ice cubes back and fed some to Reese. "Drink this baby, i am so sorry... this would all turn out to be alright." He rubbed his low hanging belly, pushed his.legs up the seat, ready for another checkup.
Reese sank down onto his side with a broken moan, face wet with tears and throat raw as he clutched his heavy, child filled stomach and writhed in the agony of such strong cramps. Forcing the unborn out of his ass, groaning and forcing down on that pressure, pushing to give birth to their child. Squeezing his eyes shut and tossing his head back with a yell, sweat coming down his neck and staining his sleep shirt, while his hands grasped at what parts of the leather couch he could hold. Though it was all to no avail as he collapsed again with a hopeless whine, his ass leaking out onto the cushion beneath him. With the head enlodged inside of him, not going anywhere with it's firm position, he sobbed into the pillow.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Before Philippe had time to do anything, Reese had been pushing. Philippe witnessed the violent tremble of the laboring man, his face flushed from his effort, and his whole anus was pushed out in his desperate attempt to birth the baby. It's insane and despite that he had helped Reese deliver before, this felt even more intense, perhaps from how long Reese had been struggling with labor already. God knew how long Reese had been enduring contractions for now.

When Reese collapsed, his sobs were probably the most devastating sound to have ever reached Philippe. His lover was suffering so much, but there was nothing he could do. He probably contributed his share into Reese's frustration. "Don't cry.... " He managed to mutter but it sounded so weak and meaningless. He sat down on the floor and rubbed his face, sighing deep from his heart, and then sat at the further end of the coach, facing Reese's bottom. He lifted his thigh up and frowned seeing no change at all. "I am going to check you again." He said and slipped in a finger, he was half expecting some progress but the baby seemed to be taking his sweet time passing his father's cervix, and remained headstrong in not moving at all.
How could Philippe tell him not to cry? He was terrified, he thought he was losing the baby, it was early what if he died? What if their baby died? He felt himself growing weak at the thought, if their baby died...he'd want to go too. He wouldn't want to live. The man felt his legs shift when his partner moved them, the baby was right there...and yet they wouldn't come. What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he just push it out like he had done Oliver all those months ago.

His stomach was rising and falling heavily as he breathed, yet still felt light headed, like he may just black out. As a bit of blood came out with the help of Philippe's finger pushing into him,"Wh-What do we do?"he asked him helplessly, voice weak and raw from screaming, swallowing down his agony as best he could as his stomach tightened again. His face going pale.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The blood was alarming. Philippe didnt recall seeing blood last time with Oli, but rhey had no choice. Philippe encouraged. "Now we do it again. Remember with Oliver? We could just do this all over again. Just keep on pushing, you know it's a long battle but our baby would come." Philippe was proud of himself for keeping his voice steady. They would come out of this alright, just like their relationship. He wiped his finger and the blood dry, then moved to kneel in front of Reese. That's when he saw how pale he looked. He bit his lips hard and repeated to himslef over and over again that this would be alright. He fed Reese some ice chips and wiped his forehead. Then offered some enrrgy bar he had just found. "Keep your strength up, our baby seemed pretty stubborn, we got to be even more patient with him." He smiled encouragingly.
Their eyes met and he stared at him fearfully,"I'm so scared, Phil."he said softly and pressed his lips together as he thought about the first time they met and when he helped him deliver their child, or his unknown unborn son. The man nodded as he sucked on the ice chips and held his lover's hand, turning down the bar with a shake of his head, smiling softly. Then bearing down again with a moan of pain, tossing his head back as his back arched with the cramp that tightened his stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Reese arching his back had the belly pushing out to almost out of the coach. "I am here, and I have deluvered Oliver safely. Now i am experienced, so dont worry. " Philippe took Reese's hand which was just stretching out rigidly in the air as he watched him push. His leg was hanging high up in the air, his toes curled tight and the belly just changed shape entirely with the strong contraction. Philippe started counting for Reese as he afterwards learned, giving his boyfriend some smaller targets in this long push. "…9, 10. Take a deep breath , and push again!" Philippe had a hand on Reese's belly and knew the contraction was still there, thereby encouraging another push.
Reese would have laughed if he wasn't so afraid for his life and his child's, the contraction was strong and almost made his cock spill onto his stomach and legs if he wasn't too distracted. It wasn't pleasurable, but at least there was something to distract him from his own cock and ass. The counting of his partner and his orders as he curled forward and moaned out, panting when he said to and them pushing again, hard as he could despite how weak he felt. Gasping when he finally felt something, a shift, the head was shifting, finally out of him as he tried to keep pushing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Oops i didnt notice i have missed this one!)

Philippe noticed Reese's cock twitched and flipped to the side when he pushed, spurting.out some suspicious fluid when he curled forwars again. The head was surging forward with this counting in.place, and Philippe was quite encouraged by this huge progress. "That's very nice Reese, the head! Let's keep this going. Our baby's finally coming. Doing good baby." He said in his excitement and pressed a quick kiss on his knee that was raised. The encouragement seemed working as Rreese pushed even harder, but this time, the contraction was receding and his push wasnt supported, and the head just slipped back very slowly.
((Just thought you didn't want to reply, XD. It's okay. ))

"No... No... No...."he sobbed softly and his head fell back as he stopped pushing, or the contraction gave him nothing to push against and he shook his head,"Don't do this to me..."he whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut again, he just wanted to sleep, he was so tired and yet he couldn't rest. He needed to do this and he curled forward again to grasp onto his partners wrists tightly, whimpering and crying out as he bore down hard as he could once again. The head came forward again and he whined, tossing his head back as his nails dug into the others arms,"I can't-" his ass burned and he moaned out as he was stretched open.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Nahh this is getting to the excited part! How could i not want to rrply ;))

Philippr let him grab his hand, which Reese used almost like a birthing bar to push against. The head was once again coming and Philippe just watched on, again amazed by how this was working. It's impossibly large coompared with Reese's opening, yet it was getting ojt steadily, stretching Reese wider and widerwith thr dark patch of hair grtting more visible. "I can see it coming, you are dojng good, keep this coming. Just 3 seconds left, 2, 1, and breath!" He looked up but could see Reese's face, so instead he squeezed Reese's hand where he was held.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,975 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,793 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,116 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,788 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,849 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,246 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,770 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,669 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,130 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,242 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM